Help someone stole from me! RV the thief plz =(

N00BLET

Hi, I know I am new to the forums and new to RV. I've heard so many great things, stories and even myths about remote viewing so I was wondering if anyone can help. Allow me to explain my situation.

Very recently I had 300$ stolen from my room, naturally I have a few suspects.

Due to an conflict of personal interest, I can't see beyond what I believe to be the prime suspect of the stolen money and further more when I attempt to 'RV' this particular event I always arrive at the one prime suspect that I've always suspected all along.

When: October 3 - October 6, 2013
Task: Identify the thief that stole the 300$ from my room and focus on physical descriptions and what the culprit was wearing at the time.
Where: My Room
Bonus: If you can describe what particular 'vice' that ultimately led this person to steal from me.

Feel free to post all data here in this thread as I've already remote viewed this several times and cannot defer from the "prime suspect". Maybe it's my personal conflict of interest that's clouding my RV but I doubt it, so that's why I am fully disclosing the parameters and circumstances of my situation and would greatly appreciate any input.

I also understand that there are many different methods to RV and i believe in individual viewers using whatever means they feel is the most effective for them. I know that by telling you of the task it would ruin the blind protocol but you can always self task or simply focus and concentrate to achieve similar results.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
I'm afraid you ruined any chance of a proper remote viewing session being carried out on this target the moment you told us what the target was.

Next time create a cue and simply post the numbers.

Best,

Marv :)

N00BLET

To be honest I've found the 'proper remote viewing' to be lacking because of the need to withheld information. IMO it only exist to exploit the remote viewer and control the viewer from achieving a more powerful potential. The target is still an unknown but the objective and parameters are clearly known as I am not one to exploit viewers and believe in full disclosure.
I have been experimenting with known and unknown targets, I have found that when the objectives and targets are know, I just need to focus and concentrate to achieve same if not better results than if it were standard protocol.
It's just an simple "who done it".
Personally I wouldn't RV just anything without knowing before hand what I was getting into first. Further more the flaw in the system is that if I posted the numbers to the task, who is to stop another person from tasking and also using the exact same numbers and identification code to designate another target since the code and numbers are already known to the public?
Just simply Focus and this duplication problem can be avoided as your mind is free to concentrate on what it needs to do without being hindered or restricted by an target designation number.
Secondly like i said you can always self task and shuffle it into an pool of self tasked targets though that takes longer as you have to cycle through the task randomly.

For example if I were inclined to do so I can instantly RV you Marv, without any reliance on tasking whatsoever, i just focus on your username and it's done. Of course it's not standard protocol, it's Freedom.

tbone

It is kind of a Catch22. Most people are a little leary about RVing a blind target from a person they don't know but if you decribe too much you frontload it.

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
If this is the case then what in the world prevents you from just RVing the matter yourself?

N00BLET said:
To be honest I've found the 'proper remote viewing' to be lacking because of the need to withheld information. IMO it only exist to exploit the remote viewer and control the viewer from achieving a more powerful potential. The target is still an unknown but the objective and parameters are clearly known as I am not one to exploit viewers and believe in full disclosure.
I have been experimenting with known and unknown targets, I have found that when the objectives and targets are know, I just need to focus and concentrate to achieve same if not better results than if it were standard protocol.
It's just an simple "who done it".
Personally I wouldn't RV just anything without knowing before hand what I was getting into first. Further more the flaw in the system is that if I posted the numbers to the task, who is to stop another person from tasking and also using the exact same numbers and identification code to designate another target since the code and numbers are already known to the public?
Just simply Focus and this duplication problem can be avoided as your mind is free to concentrate on what it needs to do without being hindered or restricted by an target designation number.
Secondly like i said you can always self task and shuffle it into an pool of self tasked targets though that takes longer as you have to cycle through the task randomly.

For example if I were inclined to do so I can instantly RV you Marv, without any reliance on tasking whatsoever, i just focus on your username and it's done. Of course it's not standard protocol, it's Freedom.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Go on then.

Marv :)

N00BLET

Ok, don't mind if I do Marv!
We do live in an digital age now, kids are learning to use the internet a lot younger and have incorporated that into their daily life for better or worse.

Shall we say on the 17th or 18th? Does this work for you Marv? Would it be ok to RV you during this time? I am willing to waste some time on this even though it accomplishes absolutely nothing towards identifying the culprit who stole from me.
Sure just to prove an simple point, and that it's so easy even an N00BLET can do it :D :D :D

N00BLET

Gene said:
If this is the case then what in the world prevents you from just RVing the matter yourself?
I already have RV this several times, I am just seeking an second opinion as I've stated already in previous post, all RV sessions still lead to the prime suspect, I am curious if any RV'ers can come up with new or different data from what I already know.
By frontloading the viewer already knows what is considered relevant data and what is irrelevant data given the context of the front loaded scenario and situation.
I even know exactly what the culprit spent the money on and am fully aware of the culprit's "vices".

Glenda

Nooblet sounds like a young person to me, at least in ways. I don't need RV skills to make that statement. RV is tough. I like to read sessions. Does Nooblet have sessions that I can read in the gallery?

Glenda

My thoughts on this were - you don't want to know. It might be someone close to you, and it's not worth it. Let it go. What will be, will be. That is a lot of money. It is not easy.

N00BLET

Glenda said:
Nooblet sounds like a young person to me, at least in ways. I don't need RV skills to make that statement. RV is tough. I like to read sessions. Does Nooblet have sessions that I can read in the gallery?

Haha I don't follow the 'military style' of RV, mine is more spiritual, i find the military style rigid and rely on the tasker to provide feedback which is the inherit flaw with this system. Why would I trust some unknown tasker? simply because they say so? yeah whatever ::)

RV is tough? umm...no not really, I suppose it is if you're still RVing in Black and white, which is soo retro, colour is the latest rave haven't you heard? 8)

Sure I will set up some sort of google account or something and start locating missing kids and such, because it's targets of my choice not some unknown phantom tasker's choice, especially not when i am the one doing the work i think I have the choice of what I use my RV for. And I choose to RV amber alerts whenever there's an need for it.

Well Glenda, yes the prime suspect is very close to me, we are not friends, it would be hard for me to resist the urge for physical violence.
Thanks for the impressions but the data is still irrelevant and gives no physical descriptions of the culprit which is the primary objective, but thank you for the effort.

Young person? What gave you that impression because I am internet savy and mention that we are in an new digital age where virtually everything is on-line, I am just changing to adapt to the new digital age, rather than expect the digital age to adapt to me.

Glenda

I look forward to seeing your sessions posted in the RV gallery. I'm a big reader and enjoy reading talented viewers' sessions, which does not include me, so post a lot of them!

katzenhai2

Ambassador
Further more the flaw in the system is that if I posted the numbers to the task, who is to stop another person from tasking and also using the exact same numbers and identification code to designate another target since the code and numbers are already known to the public?
The "numbers to the task" are context related to the person who assigned them. So even if the same number is assigned to two different targets you will only get one target and that is the correct one assigned to it.

Its not about the number to RV...

Glenda

I am still waiting on all the talented sessions by Nooblet. No pressure. The proof is in the pudding - old southern saying. Words are cheap, another one.

N00BLET

Oh don't worry I intend to put some up, but as I've said earlier, I do not see a reason why I should waste time on someone else's targets it they will not show ACTUAL FEEDBACK.

There is only one version of the TRUTH and it's not negotiable.

Just to prove my point I am going to do a few precognition of natural disasters in coming year ointf 2014.
Naturally after posting them I will inactive this account naturally to avoid the crazies, that think somehow think I am involved in "HAARP".

Sorry to disappoint you Glenda, but you will NEVER see any of my sessions on this site. I highly doubt this site will give me ACTUAL REAL FEED BACK.

Hey here's a quote from the joker. "IF YOU ARE GOOD AT DOING SOMETHING, DON'T DO IT FOR FREE"

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
I was thinking the butler did it... because he was addicted to meth, and had a reason to be in the room, but then I remembered, the jilted lover,
who thought your money , my money, its party time, but then it dawned on me , It was Marv, he has no albi... and Gene was in on it..
the money clip was the give away, I rv Marv and saw it on em.. .. ah well on the 2 nd attemtp I decided that you lost the money in the car...and it was felix the cat that was driving
cause he had white gloves..

oh wow , this kinda sounds like a real rv story of mine....

MadManMal

Hey Red, look... the thing is ....whats done is done and if you knew the culprit you would have probably done something about it already if you had the intention too . . .let it go ... we all have crappy things happen to us at times .. its just part of life. who knows it may even turn up in a place you least expect it to and the guilty party may be yourself misplacing it. ..we have all done that too a few times in our lives.

Look forward . .its better for you in the long run!

N00BLET

The strangest thing, the money and the money clip was found. Strangely enough it wasn't in it's original spot and I am 100% certain because I checked the area. So I guess now, I just pretend like it didn't happen uh-huh.
No I didn't misplace it. The person took it then returned after a few days in a different spot. I am confident in my RV enough to know that much at least. Besides isn't that the first thing you would do if you lost something, you RV it.

Oh so that's why the culprit ripped up an page out of the book and rolled it up to snort a few lines, that isn't flour the person is snorting.