Help with Target/Remote Viewing Groups

TiredMan

I have some familiarity with Remote Viewing and joined this forum a while ago, but right now I'm wondering if any subforum here, or perhaps some other RV forum, can help me view a target. It relates to an important personal issue that's been affecting me for a while -it's nothing related to money or profit.

It was suggested that I contact the "Facebook Remote Viewing Group," but I don't use Facebook and don't wish to join, due to their requirement to use my real name and the way they collect and share our personal information.

So basically, I'm looking for help from a Remote Viewer - any help would be appreciated even from someone just learning. I can provide a number to target or simply write the target on a piece of paper and you can target "that paper I mentioned in this post."

Thanks.

fletch

Hmmm. Message me the number and give me a few days. No promises mind you but I'll give it a go. I'll also reply to you via pm to keep things private.

TiredMan

More than 5 years have passed, but I am no closer to a solution. Would anyone else like to help by trying to view the target?

sonny43103

Try me ... I aint got nothing better to do ... well except for exchanging oxygen to carbon dixoide to keep the plant life alive on planet earth .. its a hard job .. but i can take a break ..

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
I am not a new member .. i was logged in wrong .. so send the target and info to me on this email..

tbone

It probably isn't dead. It was less than a month ago that he last posted. I usually stop by TKR every day but there isn't much going on here, so a posting a few weeks ago is actually pretty lively.

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
It probably isn't dead. It was less than a month ago that he last posted. I usually stop by TKR every day but there isn't much going on here, so a posting a few weeks ago is actually pretty lively.
at the top of the post from Tired Man (author of the post) a date of 2016 shows for the first post , he post again april 19 ..2022 (recently) but does not answer the post .. he said more than 5 years has gone by .. this forum desperately needs a massive B12 shot .. all these members including myself .. have been self absorbed ..the mingle ratio is non existent .. it is more than time to get a something in the air .. and get the party started !!
tired man .. tho .. the avatar is more than fitting for this forum at this point in time ..

TiredMan

Sorry. I was not aware of a follow up here immediately, and then had to find time to respond. I've messaged sonny5085 directly with the target coordinates in case he still wants to try.