• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

thaar

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

jrb

While it seems most likely that my father existed before my birth, there's no absolute way to know that anything existed before my birth.

So far as I really know from my own experience, this whole existence sprung up at my first moment of consciousness.

This waking reality seems more persistent and consistent than a sleeping dream, but while in them most dreams feel real and can have recurring settings and characters.

I'm living with the assumption that yes, things existed before I did, but that's just an assumption.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say about fathers and DNA testing.

thaar

While it seems most likely that my father existed before my birth, there's no absolute way to know that anything existed before my birth.

So far as I really know from my own experience, this whole existence sprung up at my first moment of consciousness.

This waking reality seems more persistent and consistent than a sleeping dream, but while in them most dreams feel real and can have recurring settings and characters.

I'm living with the assumption that yes, things existed before I did, but that's just an assumption.

I really don't understand what you're trying to say about fathers and DNA testing.
only way is to listen to the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada { who is current authority }) and no one else. it is only our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and there is no other way, if you want to challenge the mother or authority than you will end up listening to someone else ( but you cannot remain free ) listen everyone has to weather to real mother or random whores ( like so called scientists, politicians, or anyone who claims to be sound intelligent in the first place ) and where mass brainwashing devices or stories like evolution, big bang, moon landing etc nonsenses,
and if you want to challenge the supremacy of real mother on the strength of DNA testing than it is not perfect for it is already brutally killed by entire hand or leg transplant, and entire hand or leg has so many things which are subtle ( like bone marrow, DNA, blood groups, tissues etc many other things ) and gross ( like skin tone, skin color, hand or legs size up to its color etc many other things )

and doctors are not that fools that they will transplant anyones hand or legs without matching these following gross and subtle things ( as said above ) so DNA test is utter bogus but fools will maintain this fallacy and many will become victim of this DNA test whoever is put under this thing.
and it is an fact that no one has seen his father before there birth but still so called scientific man or so called intelligent idiots ( who thinks out of the barrier of common sense ) are misleading others that there is no father but evolution, big bang, moon landing etc.
_________
so you listen to whomever you like but the process is always the damn same, you have to hear to someone else ( weather to real mother or random whores { with very big vaginas }) so choice is yours you do as you like but here is the real truth.

tbone

Your theological claims are no more provable than any of the things you decry as unprovable. There are only two different forms of logical reasoning that are provable ; mathematics and philosophical demonstrations ( although mathematics is more cut and dried than philosophy). You are trying to use the inherent unprovability of the scientific method ( ie. a hypothesis is formed, experiments are conceived, data and evidence are gathered possibly disproving but never able to fully prove the hypothesis) as a means of claiming your theology is the true path. It is mental sleight of hand. I'm not saying your theology is philosophically unsound because I know little about your theology or the philosophical arguments it is based on . However, you have offered nothing of substance to back it up in terms of philosophical demonstrations. Simply pointing out the scientific method has limitations proves nothing other than that the scientific method has limitations. That doesn't prove your theology. I don't argue with people about theology, believe what you will. But if your philosophical arguments or logic are unsound I may point that out.

thaar

Your theological claims are no more provable than any of the things you decry as unprovable. There are only two different forms of logical reasoning that are provable ; mathematics and philosophical demonstrations ( although mathematics is more cut and dried than philosophy). You are trying to use the inherent unprovability of the scientific method ( ie. a hypothesis is formed, experiments are conceived, data and evidence are gathered possibly disproving but never able to fully prove the hypothesis) as a means of claiming your theology is the true path. It is mental sleight of hand. I'm not saying your theology is philosophically unsound because I know little about your theology or the philosophical arguments it is based on . However, you have offered nothing of substance to back it up in terms of philosophical demonstrations. Simply pointing out the scientific method has limitations proves nothing other than that the scientific method has limitations. That doesn't prove your theology. I don't argue with people about theology, believe what you will. But if your philosophical arguments or logic are unsound I may point that out.
nah do not shift burdon of proof on me. for it is you and so called scientists who cannot prove there own nonsense. you just observe the things and speak nonsense.

and now under no circumtenses you can say this thing that there is no father before our birth. ( that even whores like { your so called scientists cannot say }) no saying that it is mythology or bluffology.

so now you just tell us the damn way or process by which we can recognize this thing that who is our real father, for listen everyone has to weather to real mother or random whores in the guise of any so called scientists, politicians, or anyone who claims to be sound intelligent in the first place. and you are doing the damn same things { but you do not have to listen the to whores { aka so called scientists [ of politicians ]}

so just tell us the damn process that how you can mathematically or philosophically prove it
and i have offered this Practical explanation but it is you ( again ) who has offered nothing. where is your mathemetical and philosophical demonstrations now ? prove it mathemetically that there is no father, come on for whatever i wanted to give that i have done ( without boasting much )

but now its your turn, if you want me to listen you than you have to prove yourself and tell us that why any intelligent person will listen to you ? or any random whore or dogs in the street ? why ? are you real mother ? huh? are you another authority ?

than give us another explanation so that i can start listening to you from right now. and as far as i go so i have explained Practical explanation already.
and if there is anything unsound than do not wait much and simply point out those things which are not sound here. come on if you want to say that there is no father before our birth ( than you are an fool or idiot ) and if you are ignorant that does not means that everyone in this world is ignorant or fool like you.

prove it with your so called mathemetically jugglery which no one here is going to understand ( beside your own self ) bring your so called philosophical bluff here.

and listen everyone has to but question is why any intelligent persons should listen to your so called scientists, politicians, or anyone who claims to be intelligent in the first place. why ? for they are sound prostitutes with big vagina and big boobs ( sound whores ) not the real mother or authority who can tell things as they actually are ( as it is )

so now bring your mathematics and prove yourself bring your philosophy. and finish the business.

tbone

"i have offered this Practical explanation" What practical explanation did you offer? And what was the purpose of the explanation?

What father are you talking about? My biological father? Our Father who art in heaven? If the former, why do you care? If the latter, I happen to think ethical monotheism has been philosophically proven. I suspect the second is what you are referring to and we probably happen to agree on monotheism (although likely not on theology).

I don't care if you listen to me. If you don't want examine philosophical arguments and logic, I don't care. I certainly can't type it up in a forum post. Countless volumes have been written about philosophy. I can't type hundreds of pages on here to convince somebody I don't even know.

thaar

"i have offered this Practical explanation" What practical explanation did you offer? And what was the purpose of the explanation?

What father are you talking about? My biological father? Our Father who art in heaven? If the former, why do you care? If the latter, I happen to think ethical monotheism has been philosophically proven. I suspect the second is what you are referring to and we probably happen to agree on monotheism (although likely not on theology).

I don't care if you listen to me. If you don't want examine philosophical arguments and logic, I don't care. I certainly can't type it up in a forum post. Countless volumes have been written about philosophy. I can't type hundreds of pages on here to convince somebody I don't even know.
if you are really not interested than why are you here to seduce me like an women on bed ? and when i finally come here to give you what you seek you are saying im not interested do not touch me nor i will touch you. what is this ?

huh? and at the top you have nothing ( hypocrite bluff ) and simply covered by the damn money and i will also not waste my energy in this wrong way. for so long this money is there in europe and america nothing will effect anything or anyone at all.

and indeed it is fun to see that you are very much puffed up at your own so called reasoning or logic which you cannot use or explain at all.

and i have nothing spoken nonsnese like you boast, for i have perfectly explained this Practical explanation, and scientific method means first observation, and than hypothesis and than demonstration but you cannot demonstrate your hypothesis you simply observe and than speak nonsense. ( which no one can understand { your that so called dry mathemetically bluff })

and you are more gross than faggot or gays even for atleast they thinks they are women in the body of male but you are so useless that you can neither fuck or suck so just stand taking a mirror for me and let me enjoy the scene of doing things. ( uselesss dummy ) mr.so called scientific men you are utter useless for you dont care about fucking or sucking both. and cannot show us anything valueable at all.

Last edited:

thaar

tbone@ and ( dull brain ) whatever i wanted to examine that i have done and proven also but you are shifting burdon of proof on me for its you who is running away and shiting burdon of proof on me that im runnin away.

nah you are wrong ( useless dummy ) im standing here but it is you who doe not want to examine your bluff so run away before you get explosed. ( or brutally rapped by me )

run away ( useless dummy ) who neither fucks nor sucks. in this way faggots or gays are little bit better than useless stones like you.

for atleast they will become women in there next life but you are useless stone.

Last edited:

thaar

I can't type hundreds of pages on here to convince somebody I don't even know.
and this Practical explanation is speaking in itself, it is an sound explanation, and whatever i wanted to give i have given everything free without any charge, and if anyone wants to accept it than its free without any charge.

but what you have got `1st of all ? nothing. but still farce is amazing that you will convince anyone for your rascal whores ( and someone like politicians whose whores are these your scientists ) so are your demons like politicians gods ? huh? for you are denying his authority and supremacy everywhere and spoiling the whole world.

and im also not very important person as you are not, but i have solid, verifiable and tangible explanation and it will smash anyone whoever reads it. ( that i know and here is the Original purpose of human life which you are willingly ignoring { willingly [ not out of ignorance ]})

and those who ignores it are already dead. ( while breathing still dead or burden upon on this earth only they are ) and i dont care for anyone and anything beside two and that is my Guru ( or mother or Srila Prabhupada and Krishna that is it )

and i know well that Krishna is not fag or impotent or theif like your politicians and he is the real propertior, master of everyone and everything and friend of everyone.

and because i do carry his massage that here is real friend so also im also good peon in this way. for my only credit is i havent touched anything with my personal nonsense here. that much my credit is.

and im important as long as im connected with the body of supreme just like that hand or leg which is useful as long as it is connected with the body.

so whatever value i do have it is because of this Practical explanation. which is nothing but basic A,B,C,D and still there is lots of study which you will never know, never.
but still claim is amazing that im not going to write anything at all, but you have nothing and if you come here again than within next 1 or 2 comments im going to take you under my legs and everyone will watch you getting rapped by me,

and you will be seen by enjoying such rape ( rascal whore )

jrb

Thaar, have you ever heard a saying, "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar?"

You are being so aggressive and demeaning that people are not going to want to engage with you. This does not mean that you are correct. You should not take silence as a sign that you are supreme. Take it as a sign that you have alienated those who would initially have engaged in discussion with you.

While it is clear that you are passionate about your beliefs, it is not clear what you want from any of us, except to call us names. You make terrible, false assumptions about our beliefs and have been very insulting.

Imagine if the two of us were sitting in a restaurant. After I pay and leave, I forget my glasses.

Based on your approach here, I'd expect you would chase me down, tackle me, spit on me, punch me in the face, and say, "Fool, here are your glasses!"

Your conduct is off-putting, and that will make it difficult for us or any others to listen to the content of your message, if that is what you want. Does your guru behave the same way, or is this how your guru teaches you to behave?

thaar

Thaar, have you ever heard a saying, "You catch more flies with honey than vinegar?"

You are being so aggressive and demeaning that people are not going to want to engage with you. This does not mean that you are correct. You should not take silence as a sign that you are supreme. Take it as a sign that you have alienated those who would initially have engaged in discussion with you.

While it is clear that you are passionate about your beliefs, it is not clear what you want from any of us, except to call us names. You make terrible, false assumptions about our beliefs and have been very insulting.

Imagine if the two of us were sitting in a restaurant. After I pay and leave, I forget my glasses.

Based on your approach here, I'd expect you would chase me down, tackle me, spit on me, punch me in the face, and say, "Fool, here are your glasses!"

Your conduct is off-putting, and that will make it difficult for us or any others to listen to the content of your message, if that is what you want. Does your guru behave the same way, or is this how your guru teaches you to behave?
and i practically see that this Practical explanation is sweeter than honey itself, but you are tasteless idiot so if you cannot taste it, than it is not my problem.

nothing is bitter here, for it is connected with Lord Krishna or The Supreme seed giving father of all 8.4 million forms of life.
and there silence means defeat, and for engaging you must have some material but even after being defeated you maintain that you are sound right in the first place. than good luck with your own duplicity or will full ignorance. ( dull brain )
and can you point out that here and here i said im supreme ? huh? can you do that ? ( nonsense fool ) and im 100 out 100 percent correct and for this i dont require certificate from anyone random unmature childrens ( or street dogs like you )

im also child like rest but because i have recognized the real mother ( or Authority or Srila Prabhupada ) and father ( Krishna ) so intelligent i certainly am for knowing that here is the real mother and here is the real whores.

and i will call the whore THE WHORE ( with very big vagina ) i will call slut THE SLUT and mostly ( fact is ) people are afraid of getting defeated. that is the point. otherwise people will get mislead.

and if they stand still then they rely only on those things which are defeated and thus they prove it that they are more gross than i can know. and who has washed the stool ? huh? can you do that ? maybe you can do that also ( just as you claim to own victory always from the very start ) but i cannot wash it and i know well that how to deal with stool ( also )
than why are you bearing those terribly false assumtions ? like an helpless women ? who is getting rapped ? why dont you defend your whores ? ( or scientists ) who supports your lords or politicians ? for they are your lords or gods ? who ultimately control everything and spoiling the whole world whimsically but it is useless to talk with you. ( it is useless )

for you are unable to defend them otherwise you would have spoken up. ( that is another fact or point ) but the real point is you cannot do anything anymore. for you are spoiled you are finished by now.

but still fun is amazing that women who is getting rapped is still acting like she is lion. and you may like it or not but real thing is if im throwing kicks and shoe filled with potty and urine on your face than you must defend yourself by logic and facts but rather you are silent like an women who is helpless and getting rapped by 10 men.
and i havent thrown any glass or anything on anyone at all, so if there is anyone who is always imagining things than it is you not me. and gentle behaviour is for gentlemen not with street dogs but it is fun indeed that you think yourself gentlemen ( in your heart ) indeed show is amazing which is going on in your own mind. ( what is that called ? wish full thinking { waahaa })

and if you talk about me guru or Srila Prabhupada than you must be an fool for supporting another fool. for the fool is accepted by another fool.

and since you are not going to touch any real issues at all ( that is very well known to me ) but still fun is amazing that you are right in the first place. nah ( let me inform you further more than you can think ) that it is only that money which is covering you for now.

otherwise you cannot touch any real issue at all and if you touch my any issues at all than within only 1 or 2 comments i will show you ground. ( it is my open challenge ) but your claim is same as always HEY! WE ARE INTELLIGENT!

nah you are not intelligent but only that damn money is covering your ass from being kicked. that is the real point.

and if you have any respect for yourself at all in real than touch the real issuse and tell us that how am i wrong in saying that indead of evolution, big bang, moon landing etc propagandas there is father before our birth and he was seen by our real mother ( or authority OR Srila Prabhupada ) and your so called scientists are whores and whores must be called THE WHORES. and i will not make any compromise in it.

and you cannot do in this matter anything at all ( like that helpless women who is going to be rapped now ) bear the damn hell pain now ( and i dont think that you will feel anything at all for you are all whores and WHORE IS WHORE you cannot do anything anymore once you said that im whore ) everything is finished.

thaar

jrb@ what happened ? have any self respect at all ? huh? do you have it at all ? than touch the real issues and tell us how you and your false western brainwashing propagandas are right in the first place ? which are only devices to brainwash the masses ?

how you europeans are not living life build up on lies ? huh? and you are just an farce in the first place.

and now if you remained silent like an helpless women than you are finished.

you are just an farce who is maintaining this thing HEY! WE ARE INTELLIGENT! no problem, indeed you are most beautiful in the world ( and i will not deny this fact at all ), you have everything enough, and you are on the summit of the material civilization and i will not deny this. but you can deny everything right in the first place. but because you are not reasonable in the first place you can maintain that you are alive in spite of having no head in the first place.

and it is only that damn money which is covering you in the first place ( know it also from me ) and everything false which you speak or boast from top to bottom everything hoax or false.

and you have nothing to speak at all otherwise i dont think that you cats and dogs who always fight without any good reason will remain silent when i have straightforwordly pissed and kicked on your face and given you sufficient reason to stand up and defend yourself.

so this silence means you are helpless like an women who is getting rapped by 10 pigs.

thaar

and as i said before that believe it or not but fact is fact and it does not depend on my ( or yours or anyones ) believing or not believing for the natures course will take its place.

and whatever my mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) speaks is right weather it is from philosophical, historical, social, economic, political etc whatever point of view. it is only my mother who is sound right and it is you who is making false assumptions and cannot defend them after making them.

it is you who is like an helpless women who is going to be rapped now. and cannot protect herself.

and as far as insult goes in calling the whore THE WHORE so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ?? do you have anything for your defence at all ? and your silence means you are defeated ( like that helpless women who is gettting rapped and cannot save herself ) that is the meaning of your silence.

and i do not want certificate from anyone else. i only care for real mother ( on whom you are trying to piss { arrogant stone [ who cannot fuck nor suck ]}) you are useless with your silence like that stone.

which can neither fuck nor suck ( you are like that )

jrb

What happened is that I have responsibilities more imminent than posting here immediately.

I'm not an European.

Also, this is a forum for people who are interested in developing siddhis. I don't know what you think we believe, but you've made a lot of incorrect assumptions.

I was educated in microbiology and healthcare and understand without a doubt that evolution takes place. It is responsible for many diseases. Bacteria and viruses are constantly changing over time. That's the definition of evolution. But I have seen no evidence of Darwinism and nothing that would preclude a Creator.

You seem to have picked a random and inappropriate place to stand and fight for whatever the heck you believe. You are attacking us with your words and foul metaphors of rape. Whatever your beliefs bring you, it doesn't seem like peace.

Have a good life.

thaar

What happened is that I have responsibilities more imminent than posting here immediately.

I'm not an European.

Also, this is a forum for people who are interested in developing siddhis. I don't know what you think we believe, but you've made a lot of incorrect assumptions.

I was educated in microbiology and healthcare and understand without a doubt that evolution takes place. It is responsible for many diseases. Bacteria and viruses are constantly changing over time. That's the definition of evolution. But I have seen no evidence of Darwinism and nothing that would preclude a Creator.

You seem to have picked a random and inappropriate place to stand and fight for whatever the heck you believe. You are attacking us with your words and foul metaphors of rape. Whatever your beliefs bring you, it doesn't seem like peace.

Have a good life.
do not feed me bluff and you can do nothing reasonasble, tangible, or verifiable but still tell me that yes it is your whores who are right. no problem.

go to hell or heaven that is your problem. not my business and it seems that you will surely go to heaven by supporting random whores. indeed it is true path to heaven. ( good luck and you also be `1 of them ) and you are simply covered by the money so it would be my wrong to argue with reasoning with you right now.

for my cock is terribly huge than rest of european pigs in spite of living in asia. so keep that terrible `1 in your throat ( and get out from here. )

for i do not wish to argue with such person who has no self respect at all and is like stool.

and stool is stool and it must be dealt like an stool. that is it. get out ( whore ) and do not come back here to seduce me and than tell me that no i do not want it.

and at the top who invited you ? ( busy fool ? ) you came here at your own and than started to saying that im very busy and have many important things to do like taking my terribly huge cock by pying without invitaiton like an whore.

no problem go on after it. there is no loss or problem at all.

Last edited:

tbone

"for my cock is terribly huge than rest of european pigs in spite of living in asia. "

That has to be one of the non-intentionally funniest lines I have ever read.