Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

tbone

"indeed it is amazing that you are avoiding the real issues and still boasting like an lion " That makes it even funnier because YOU ignored the issues I brought up then started boasting about your penis size (and implying in the process that Asians have small penises, including, I presume, Srila Prabhupada )
Jesus said "By their fruits shall you know them" . Meaning you can judge people by their actions and religions can be judged by kind of people they produce. You are are my only exposure to Hare Krishna religion and you have been hate filled, bigoted, angry, boastful, insulting, threatening, envious and seem to be obsessed with penis size and homosexuality. It makes me think Hare Krishna produces poisoned fruit or that you are a terrible representative of it. I read your original post with some interest as I am interested in most things, but as soon as people started asking deeper questions your first response was anger and vitriol.

sergeyles

День добрый, гляжу здесь пользователи знающие, посоветуйте пожалуйста относительно сайтов с программами, через поиск нактнулся на сайт с софтом, но в раздумьях то или нет, надо скачать редактор графики и лучше всего при помощи торрента.

thaar

"indeed it is amazing that you are avoiding the real issues and still boasting like an lion " That makes it even funnier because YOU ignored the issues I brought up then started boasting about your penis size (and implying in the process that Asians have small penises, including, I presume, Srila Prabhupada )
Jesus said "By their fruits shall you know them" . Meaning you can judge people by their actions and religions can be judged by kind of people they produce. You are are my only exposure to Hare Krishna religion and you have been hate filled, bigoted, angry, boastful, insulting, threatening, envious and seem to be obsessed with penis size and homosexuality. It makes me think Hare Krishna produces poisoned fruit or that you are a terrible representative of it. I read your original post with some interest as I am interested in most things, but as soon as people started asking deeper questions your first response was anger and vitriol.
and you are not the damn judge here ( do not forget this ) for i have explained everything and it is you who ignored everything and said explain it again.

i have explained Practical explanation and here is the authority and if you boast about your christ than why i should not listen to islam as well ? why ?

they are also boasting on same basics like holy books quotes, faith or belief or any damn personal experiences, so why i should not listen to them or all of other 3500 religions ? why ? tell me the damn why ? and it is not me who is ignoring anything at all but its you.

and you are an failure but fun is you are occupying the seat of first class leader of the world. but you are unfit ( faggot or gays ) who cannot fuck nor suck ( so in this sense you are more gross than faggots or gays )

for atleast they will be women in there next life, but you are an useless stone.

and what kind of fruits western civilization is giving to whole world that i know well. you do not have to tell me that.

and things are judged by there fruits and you could not teach your chidlrens and they are commiting suicides and are fruastrated but you still carry on your farce that nothing is wrong there. ( carry on ) i have no problem if you fool your own self with your very duplicity.

for who has awakened those who are pretending to sleep ? i did not read about any such person even in past nor there is any at present nor there is any going to be who can do it even in future.

and as soon as you are checked for another explanation you are dumb founded and exposed from your so called rubbish depth. ( immediately you got exposed ) cuz you are whores and support whores also.

and whore must be called A WHORE. there i cannot make any compromise. but when you take like an whore OH THAT IS VERY FUN AT THAT TIME.

but when called WHORE oh he called us WHORES. and here is real chaste mother or authority who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

and listen everyone has to ( ultimately ) that no one can deny but you are not reasonable ( MR.JUDGE { aka farce }) you are just an farce not the damn judge. and i do not depend on your mercy or money or women. so that you can reject me.

and here is Practical explanation and if you failed to read it than its not my problem, for believe it or not ( it does not matter ) for the fact is fact and natures course will take its place.

but you close your eyes like an cat ( who got caught up ) and deny it than there is any stick is going to fall on your head. than you will come to your senses.

Last edited:

tbone

You are not the judge either.

And Christianity does not just rely on Holy Books and faith, there is a long history of logical philosophical demonstrations that support it. There are countless volumes written on the rational, logical explanations of the philosophy of ethical monotheism. The funny thing is, from what I've gleaned from your diatribes, I think you are essentially a monotheist too. I think we mostly probably agree on philosophy (basic philosophy anyway). But you turned it into angry ranting and insults. Which to me, largely discounts your religion as producing poisoned fruit. Perhaps unfairly, but there it is. Incidentally, one the Ten Commandments (and the only one which God says he will not forgive) is Thou shalt not carry the Lord's name in vain. The basic meaning of it is thus: if you use the Lord's name to justify your evil behaviour, that is an unforgivable sin. So, for example, an Isis nut who burns a person alive in the name of God, is actually committing an unforgivable sin. Probably because he is driving people away from God by his disgraceful conduct. Examine your own conduct accordingly.

thaar

You are not the judge either.

And Christianity does not just rely on Holy Books and faith, there is a long history of logical philosophical demonstrations that support it. There are countless volumes written on the rational, logical explanations of the philosophy of ethical monotheism. The funny thing is, from what I've gleaned from your diatribes, I think you are essentially a monotheist too. I think we mostly probably agree on philosophy (basic philosophy anyway). But you turned it into angry ranting and insults. Which to me, largely discounts your religion as producing poisoned fruit. Perhaps unfairly, but there it is. Incidentally, one the Ten Commandments (and the only one which God says he will not forgive) is Thou shalt not carry the Lord's name in vain. The basic meaning of it is thus: if you use the Lord's name to justify your evil behaviour, that is an unforgivable sin. So, for example, an Isis nut who burns a person alive in the name of God, is actually committing an unforgivable sin. Probably because he is driving people away from God by his disgraceful conduct. Examine your own conduct accordingly.
nah nah i cannot judge anything at all cuz you havent offered anything at all.

you are simply boasting nonsense and judging me and shifting burdon of proof. that is it and i will not give any piss at all for your nonsense,

nor any intelligent person will do for if i have to follow your christianity on the basics of holy books quotes, faith or beleif or any personal experience than just tell me that why i ( or any random person ) should not follow also ISLAM OR other 3500 religions ? why ? what is the unique in you ? ( you may think yourself in your own mind that you are unique ) but it does not appear to me ( or any random person )

so you have to prove yourself `1st of all that why i care for your judgement ? and nonsense chriatianity ? and beside that you are pissing on the teaching of Christ for he is saying thou shall not kill, that means he was preaching among killers.

and ( fun is ) worlds biggest slaughter house is invented by his followers the so called christians like you. ( hypocrite fool )
and you are not the damn judge here that you will reject the things and say it that repeat it again. and for judging ( an rotten apple like you ) i have to see the damn another explanation, and at the present moment there is no christian, muslim, hindu - bindu or anyone all unreasonable cats and dogs.

and here is the Practical explanation which is the Original purpose of human life. and everyone has to make their life perfect by statisfying Krishna under the guidence of authority or mother. and real religion or dharma is that which makes love god in the first place.

and how one can love someone else ? if he/she does not know him/her ? and here is the Original law given by the mother and father and this is the law for the present fallen age.

Last edited:

thaar

tbone @ and thus you are useless like an stone for you neither fuck nor suck and atleast gays or fags are better for they thinks that they are women in the body of male, but they will become women in their next life and suck it.

but you are useless like an stone for you simply judge things and ignore the facts and do nothing. but i do fuck things. as i have done with you Mr.useless judge.

and no intelligent person will care for you, but still if someone does than he/she must be idiot for not caring for rest of 3500 religions along with islam or other nonsense. for all use same things like holy books quotes, faith or belief or personal experience or bluff.

so mr.judge you are useless and i do not give any piss for you. or your bogus judgement so you drink it yourself. ;) but you are stone so better hold the mirror for me. for i would like the enjoy the scene also at the same time.