Hollywood will make reality TV of RV

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
It just seems like someday someone will try and take this type of stuff and make a reality TV show out of it and then get rich off of the true interest that it sparks from everyday normal poeple.

:p ::) :eek:

BC

Ertai

Meditation is the key ;)
Is that a prediction? ;D

Oh well.. The only thing I do belive that might become true is a Hollywood movie based on the SRI history and how Remote Viewing is Born with actors playing the parts of like Ingo Swann, Puthoff and Mcmoneagle

ahah :D

Damien

I do know that Asahi TV in Japan has aired both Ed Dames and Aaron Donahue with successful results. Next year the movie 'Suspect Zero' will also be coming out. So do expect more publicity for sure.

D

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Grillflame, G2F9

dark sides going away from view, like perspective drawing.

life, kids

folly, fun

rotation counter clockwise away to the right, sensation of emptying mind during cool down attempt.

backed into darkness or shadow

shade on sides

5 lives

sun in distance

trees

city sounds

youth

open away, in front

dark behind or in back of view

under shade

yea, right... ::)

Ertai

Meditation is the key ;)
HEy energycritter!

Why dont you post that session on the grillflame forum?

Post there So we can evaluate all the sessions in the post after feedback is done

Belive yourself, If you remain with doubts regarding your session your not helping

belive in what your doing, Believe that It is possible.
Then You'll get better and better sessions
Oh BTW, I cant reveal now that you have a good session or not, but trust in your subcouscious.. you'll get defenately good results..

Post that session of grillflame please,
thx

River

Congratulations EC. I'm glad you broke the ice and decided to just do it!

Hey this is like being around for the birth of someones first baby or something. ;D The witnessing of someones very first RV session. Ahhhhhh.

I'd like to be the first to wish you many joys and much growth, inspiration and learning from all your RV adventures to come. ;D

Let us know how you went when you get some feedback on what the target is.

Liz

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
You are so right Liz...doing your first session is a big deal! and then to make it a public session is even a bigger deal !!

Congrats to all who just completed their first targets.
Doing the session is one thing, but it's what you had to muster up to do it that is important!!

For whatever reasons, you have taken that all important leap of faith. Whatever your doubts or concerns, you have managed to put them aside to see for yourself just what this is all about. Good for you !!

Now it just gets better and better....

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Thanks so much for this support, you have no idea how good it feels to be over the fear of being public about this stuff. I am not worried about being right or wrong, you all make both correctness and failure so safe and paletable for me. Thanks a lot, a bunch. :D

I looked on Grillflame at polka_dot_PUH_JOMMIES results and found hers to be completely different than mine and then realised that I was still in a state of feeling OK about myself and my results being possibly the farthest thing from correct, at least I did something and that is waht seems to matter to everyone that is trying to encourage me to start.

My wife gave me some of the best advice over the weekend and I need some input.

She mentioned that I need to use my headphones as a way to get alone and quite and I had never thought of that. So, now I just need some sugestions about what image streaming CD or music CD to buy to use with my headphones so that I can RV while at home in total privacy and with the use of audible stimulous to increase the brain waves and whatnot that are needed.

I will also be receiving in the mail soon the book on the Einstien Theory stuff from Pru's web site of TDS

Again, everyones support has been so needed and appreciated, and thanks again to PJ for the initial mention of TKR, you all are great... :D :D

BC the EC

mindchild

Hi BC
Good question about music. I've been interested in the Hemisync recordings that the Monroe Institute has developed. I've been thinking along the same lines as you on this - to listen to something that could help get into/stay in a helpful brainwave activity. They have a website
http://www.hemi-sync.com/shop/customer/home.php
Laurie

mindchild

Apparently last night's episode of "The Dead Zone" was about RV and Joe McMoneagle worked on the script for it. I think USA is airing it again tomorrow, someone might want to take a look and see if it's available to them.
Laurie

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Thanks Laurie, I will look into that web-site this afternoon.

I love the idea of using headphones while trying RV.

I have always had good results with mind alterations from music and dialog intent adjustments internally.

I actually have very dynamic surges of energy inside when specific songs or parts of songs play and I listen close and follow the specific beat or vibration rate of the moment.

Cool stuff...

Thanks again...

BC the EC

polkadotpuhjommies

Hi energy critter

I looked on Grillflame at polka_dot_PUH_JOMMIES results and found hers to be completely different than mine and then realised that I was still in a state of feeling OK about myself and my results being possibly the farthest thing from correct, at least I did something and that is waht seems to matter to everyone that is trying to encourage me to start.
Sheeeeshhh.....don't go wailing about a bad session already....lol. I also noticed how different many were from one anothers...but also many similarities over all. As I said, I tried new things this time...and wasn't comforatable with them...(and won't ever become comfortable until I do them right?? ) This target could be a complete DUD for me. I've had them before!! ~~ especially when trying out new things.

This is the fun part ::)....the waiting for the results :eek:

One thing about doing them at the last minute is that for good or bad, the confirmations come quickly which makes it easier to recall what xyz felt like etc...helps to learn how to identify the good data from the not so good to the downright laughable.

There were a few things I wanted to add, but I see that there is no modify option. I'll say it here...this is somewhat of a conclusion, and so far, all my conclusions have been dead wrong...but I felt that this was part of Washington DC. We'll see......

(in fact, the Capitol Building came to mind while trying the collection method spoken of in the TDS)

blah......... :p

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
The funny part about your session is that it fit what my wife experienced when I first told her about the coords on Grillflame.

We were sitting in the living room and I was telling her about Ertai's encouragement and that coords were given on the posting of Ertai's, well, Lana said to me at that instant, "I just saw waht looked like a large tall dark piller type thing rising into teh sky sort of to the left of her view and tall and pointed sort of, like the monument in DC. We both laughed and said that we would find out. I mentioned to her that I had posted on TKR how soemtimes when I increase my intent to experience, Lana seems to be the one that has the moment that I intended, of course we laughed some more.

BTW, I think you can modify the Grillflame postings if you select the edit button atthe top right, or, maybe I am wrong since you are referring to the section that renders session results....?

BC

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Laurie, this web site is great, I am just wondring what CD to get, they have so many for many uses and none that actually mention RV....do you know what one is for RV or is it not mentioned and therefor I need to just get something for focus....or....?

Thanks

Bill

mindchild

Hi BC,
I've been wondering the same thing, so just emailed to ask them. If they answer me I'll pass that along to you if you like.

Laurie

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Yes, I would like that, please pass on the info. They appear to ahve a lot of CDs with music and too many for me to figure out whatis best for RV....let us know...thanks

BC

polkadotpuhjommies

TOLD YA! TOLD YA! :-[ :-[ :-[

I have been told a kabillion times not to conclude. :-X

So, using one of the processes in the TDS manual, I thought...hmmm....maybe I can conclude this time ~~ NOT :p

So, it wasn't the Capital Building in Washington. ::) but shape wise, it was a pretty close comparison.

I'll be interested to see how all the targets are scored or evaluated. All in all, I'm pleased with mine, but dang it...always get so close and can never ever 'name it' :mad: So so frustrating... :-/