horse races

aniridian

Hi All!

Does anyone have any information regarding the cuing and/or procedure for RV'ing the outcome of horse races? I remember Dames saying specifically what this relatively simple procedure (there were actually 2) in an A.B. interview when he was still with PsiTech (pre June of 2001) but can no longer find this information.

Help anyone....please

Wizard

Hi aniridian,

You can use the classic associative Remote Viewing ARV method to predict the outcome of future events such as horse racing.

here is the basic idea in ARV we associate targets with future events outcomes and then go to view the associated target.

here are some guidlines to do ARV for horse racing:

lets say there are 8 horses in the race.

take 8 RV defined targets you can use 8 pictures tell a friend or a computer program to choose 8 pictures and for each picture asighn a horse name/number.

Intent that after the race your friend will come and show you the picture that the name of the wining horce is written on it.

now go and RV the photo that your friend will show you after the race.

then look at the 8 pictures and try to match your RV data to one of them or tell your friend to do this for you.

when you done you can look what is written on this picture or your friend will look and tell you and so now you have a prediction.

after the race whatever happen dont forget to tell your friend to show you the intended picture.

I also cover this in my course along with an example of ARV on horse racing.

if something isnt clear and you have any questions please ask.

Thanks

Allen

----------------------------------------------------------
Remote Viewing Home Study Course
http://www.deepawareness.com

Joe_Black

I found from messing around with ARV using a computer controlled roulette wheel. It works really well. Twice. After that it seems to stop working, I am not sure if it is the time period, so one a weeks probably a safe bet.

I think most people do horse races by the jocky colours.

W

wizopeva

Yeah, there's something weird about ARV that it seems people get initial strong results that then slowly shrink to slightly above chance. I certainly have not heard of anyone making a killing over the long haul, although many have tried. WHy that occurs is an interesting mystery in itself..
-E

Joe_Black

I think its down to timeframe and associations. You could ARV everyday as long as the games were different and i think it would still work. Targ seemed to think once a week is successful but any more than that confuses things somehow.

aniridian

Gracias everyone,

Degredation of RV signal over time, eh? Never heard of that one. I suppose that is a tangent that could be explored. Anyhow, the way I remember the methods for horse speculating as positioned by Ed Dames is this:

Suppose there are five horses. Five separate stage 2 RV sessions are completed with the same cue, something like:

next horse race/ kentucky/ name of horse/ finish

then the drawings are compared and should show a significant difference between four of the horses and winner (what if he is a winner by a nose?)

the other method a full session with only one cue... something like:

next horse race/kentucky/winner

this should produce what?

Joe_Black

"Degredation of RV signal over time, eh?" No just confusion, things get mixed up you probably lock on to wrong things if you do it too close together.

Wizard

From my experience with ARV and i have lots of it...
I do not agree that ARV has a short life span and that it has to be done in large intervals.

However ARV might sometimes fail when you do it for other people or with a group because there is RI at play here in the unconscious level.
In simple words some people are not meant to win lots of money due to their programming and when an ARVer is hooked to one of these he may start doing ARV and hit the wrong target many times.

Allen
-----------------------------------------------------
RV and RI Courses

Glyn

Hi Allen,

In simple words some people are not meant to win lots of money due to their programming and when an ARVer is hooked to one of these he may start doing ARV and hit the wrong target many times.
I don't know about 'programming', but Sean O'Donnell ("Future Memory and Time"), experimented a lot with prediction in connection with gambling and he too noticed a definite fall-off in results when the potential gains became 'serious money'.

He also began to think that the involvement of others could make a difference, for one reason or another, and recommended that those who go after the big money work alone...and by that he mean't with nobody else at all involved or even knowing about the activity/experiment.

Kind regards,
Glyn

Joe_Black

Going after any sort of big money effects most RV related results i have found, this includes roulette and blackjack for me. You have too not care about the result and only care about the process, that is the key i believe. I think your consious probably starts interfearing in someway.

Glyn

Hi aniridian,

the other method a full session with only one cue... something like:
next horse race/kentucky/winner
this should produce what?
I didn't realise the race was tomorrow (I'm in the UK). Well, what you could try is symbolic viewing, well that's what I call it anyway :).

Form your intent to get the winner of the Derby and write a tasking and/or a short alpha-numeric tag if you want (anything to tie the session and feedback together in your memory).

Then do a session to try and pick up anything about the horse's name/colours/jockey/background that will stand out when you get the feedback. Basically you are going to be trying to access your own mind in the future after you know the result.

The result of the race is going to be your feedback which you want to have picked up back in the past, so make sure you pay attention to the detail when you do get the results, so they are 'memorable'. I know that probably sounds odd, but it doesn't hurt to try. ;)

Go for symbolics in your session......for example if the horse's name (or the jockey's) is 'Mountbatten' then you will may pick up a mountain, or maybe a sergeant wielding a baton. If the name is Red Rum (which it probably won't be cos that was a famous UK horse), then you may get the impression of a sunrise or a bottle of booze; that sort of thing anyway.  

IMO it gives a lot more scope than 'ordinary' ARV, and allows your mind to use what it is so good at......imagination.

Then when you've done your session look at the list of runners (not before), and see if anything fits. You will need to think laterally.

I have had some success with that; though I don't 'do the horses' often. I would have been lucky with the UK Grand National this year, but messed it up when I misinterpreted the results. Whatever, it's fun  :)

Anyway, whichever method you end up using, good luck for tomorrow, and do let us know if you have any success.  ;D

Kind regards,
Glyn

Wizard

Hi Glyn and Joe

hiya glyn glad to chat again with you :)
thanks for the book and info i agree with these.

Joe if you want to succeed in RVing for money you first need to allow to yourself to have it make sure there is no inner blocks in the way.

then you need to focus on the result Not on the process the end results is what important when you say you need to do it with a mind set of not caring the meaning is that you MUST remove fear of loosing you must remove fears and not let at anytime for fear to get into your mind and control you.

in this cases fear can come as greed or attachment to a money loss that can influence you to turn away from your goal and process.

and also don't let outside conscious analytical decisions to influence your choices.

Belief, know and success is soon yours...

Allen
---------------------------------------------------
RV Course at:

Joe_Black

"then you need to focus on the result Not on the process the end results is
what important when you say you need to do it with a mind set of not caring
the meaning is that you MUST remove fear of loosing you must remove fears
and not let at anytime for fear to get into your mind and control you. "

I don't care if I lose money, with gambling you can have losing streaks lasting months. No the result does matter but focusing on that will make you lose because you AOL the whole thing out of fear like you said. the process is all that matter, if the process is followed with not caring (fear is different too being 'indifferent to the process) about the outcome or what you are doing you get good results. Yes you are right though some people have metal blocks when it comes to making money.