i seem to have xray eyes

Red_Star

Joe_Black said:
Well if I were you, I would be at the gym doing some serious X-Ray oggling.

Yep fun times! Sorry I just had to respond after reading a comment like that, reminded me of an old practice mission; it was done blind as usual it looked like a swimsuit.. Interesting fact did you know that a majority of magazines list bio about their female models, such as names and birthdays which alone can work as great "tags" not that I am promoting "remote stalking". ::)

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Sorry burst the bubble. I have experienced some episodes of x-ray vision and it is not so much fun at all. Actually quite sickening. Probably great for medical students but really not so much fun while at work behind a desk looking at your colleage. ::)
It is really hard to keep going about your normal business when that happens and you have no clue as to when it will stop.

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Ive had similar experiences not actually xray , but at night in bed, my eyes closed,
I see the dang room , like my eyes are open, i ve had this happen several times,
I actually enjoy the experience, but I now know I sound like a nut job, but at least
Im not alone..ha !
Interesting that others have had this phenomen..

Marv_Darley

Staff member
This is quite a common experience with meditation, drowsiness etc and is basically your inner eye opening the astral plane. It isn't X Ray in that you are seeing 'through' things, more that you have accessed a level of reality that exists at a different vibrationary level to the physical plane on which we exist. So I've read, anyway, and it gels perfectly well with my own experiences with this.

Marv

Red_Star

Sandra Hilleard said:
Sorry burst the bubble. I have experienced some episodes of x-ray vision and it is not so much fun at all. Actually quite sickening. Probably great for medical students but really not so much fun while at work behind a desk looking at your colleage. ::)
It is really hard to keep going about your normal business when that happens and you have no clue as to when it will stop.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Well it's fun majority of the times, just don't go too "deep", beauty is only skin deep; so does that mean you can see silicon as well?
You know how they say that when you feel nervous you should imagine the people listening to your speech naked or in their underwear? Well thats the way I see it, this wouldn't be any different right? Besides nothing wrong with looking :p