Illness ever related to psi?

plodder

I am a Registered Nurse and have been sick much more than usual in recent weeks. It has been very frustrating mentally as well as not feeling well physically. Been more than one thing--severe bronchitis/sinus infection sort of deal with possible pneumonia, some severe migraine/tension/sinus headaches, a temporary back issue, near-syncope episodes, etc. and I try to take good care of myself--don't drink or smoke, don't do any drugs, exercise regularly (except not in the past few weeks), take vitamins and supplements.
...I have wondered sometimes--and I hesitate to say it to others who may not be so open-minded...if there could be a psi element involved. Subjectively, intuitively, I have felt like a bit of a psi attack or vibes could be intertwined in this, which may sound silly to some and I can't prove it. I am going to try to go into a deep meditation, lots of quiet time, solitude, tonight and be receptive to healing and protection as well as cultivating same. I would appreciate any positive psi vibes if anyone feels so inclined to be helpful. Thanks.

Mycroft

The RMT that attuned me to Master and I have had long conversations about this. Those of us who do healing work seem to have more diabetes, blood disease and obesity. There are ways to off set the effect I would suggest, Egyptian Rods, Rods of Horus above anything and crystals after that.

http://rexresearch.com/uvarov/uvarov.htm

Hunt around and find yourself a pdf copy of Count Stefan Walewski's Manuscript from 1955. It is a good read, very arcane stuff to be found there. Follow the writings of Valerij M. UVAROV too he goes into detail in his theory about how the PSI worker gets broken down coming and going from the trance state. Valerij is considered strange and too fringe but I have to concede to go along with a lot of his theories and ideas.

I have no doubt being PSI hot and being a caregiver you are constantly being leached dry. It is your nature to give of yourself so you don't hesitate when some one gives a little tug and you release some energy.

As for psychic attack, sure those are all too real. Sometimes it is incidental, someone whom you have opened yourself up to, needs it, usually a parent or relative, but can be another. There are people in my family I know absolutely are psychic vampires.

And sure I'll push some energy your way. By the time you read my response you may even remember waking from a dream and remember feeling the kindred fire.

Definitely give more time to yourself, unless you are healthy you cannot help others. Maintain that balance!

Mycroft

plodder

Thanks. I started feeling significantly better by late last week. Some stuff has been going on that seems like a positive 2016 could be in the cards. I turned down an opportunity to take a 2nd nursing job part time in addition to my full time job. As you say, balance is a key and I could have wound up feeling tired and drained keeping up that sort of pace. A friend came through with some help that was needed this week, which made me feel full with gratitude. Today will be a day of rest, reading, meditation, music...then working some overtime over the holidays at my main hospital nursing gig. Hope 2016 is a good year for all us.

NMCintegration

I am in the process of studying manifestation from Joe Gallenberger. He suggests sending healing energy to others to open the heart for manifestation. Being a Reiki Master in the past, I took on several evil entities healing others. I think I read somewhere that if you take energy from the heavens or even earth, it must be returned in some way. Do you know of a way that you can earn healing energy before you give or heal yourself? The psychic vampires are all to familiar to me, and I always turn to others who seem to know how to heal me. How they deal with it I do not know. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

plodder

Been feeling better overall since Mycroft posted...back to the gym, working my 12 night shifts as a hospital nurse, working on a book I just finished, working on a website...and just making sure I get some good rest and sleep, taking vitamins, supplements, herbs, etc. ✌

I constructed versions of egyptian rods. One set with activated coal and magnetic hematite. Other one i have varied crystals in size and kind. three types of clear/smoky quartz of different size. also tried with amethysts and rose quartz. each has its own effect. very interesting. everyone that has tried them has felt effects, some stronger some weaker. the crystal ones keep me lucid during meditation longer as many times, i tend to drift off to an unconscious state on occasion.

Thanks Mycroft for the suggestion!