Im a newbie...can anyone help me?

technicalbuzz

hello all u RV'ers! Im new at this and would like to know how everyone else does it. What processes do you all go through, and how does the information come out? are the pictures that you see clear...like youre looking at somthing or is it blurred and incoherent? are there any methods that any of you know of that would help me on my RVing ventures? Are there any little tricks that you guys use to help you concentrate or see things better. When i try all i see is the inside of my eyelids. Please help me! :'(

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
Welcome TechBuzz! You've landed in a great place to learn.

This message board is chock full of all kinds of useful and informative information. I know you want a quick version of what to do and how to do it, but sorry...you will need to do some homework first.

Have a read through all these topics. Most of the subject titles fit the postings, so let them be your guides. After you've read a bit, perhaps form some specific questions, post them and for sure, you will get answers. Use the search option at the top of the webpage to enter specific words, such as 'protocol' for instance and see what it returned to you.

Somewhere within the message board, (Eva I think), gave a great kind of intro to another new person asking the questions you have asked. I will try and find the link for you and will post it if I find it.

Modified to add: just for the heck of it, I just did a search on the word 'newbie' and lots of stuff came up. Set the search for over 50 topics TechBuzz and then follow through with the threads that come up...at least this will get you started.

workerant

Lost, Out of sync., On a different wave length.
Re: Newbie,

Check out P.J.'s sight, www.firedocs.com .

There is LOTS of info and answers for you, plus a standard "how to" you can download by Prudence Calabreeze.

andy2001

I use the TRV protocols from the Psi Tech training courses. This is done in a wide a awake state with your eyes open at all times. The data includes both sketches and words which can include both tangibles, intangible ideas, emotions and raw data like dimensions smells and colors.

Normally very clear and complete pictures are considered to be a high risk of imagination (AOL) and more fleeting vague images more likeley to be correct. The sketches are partly done based on what your hand wants to draw. It helps to move fairly fast and not keep your pen still for long so that way your imagination has lass chance to mess things up. Its best to pay for proper training if you can afford it.