Intuition

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
I'm looking for some clarity.

Is there a difference between intuition and that which is referred to as 'pure intuition'?

If yes, what are the differences? Also, how do our minds process the differences?

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
pdPJ, I am not claiming to know the answer, but, my energies will give a little chunk of something just for fun.

I think of it as being like this...

Pure...could be, right out of thin air, so to speak.

w/out the trem pure as a prefix, it could be something like a front loaded idea already existed and the intuition was an attachment that made the picture more clear or fuller in content and/or context.

Just playing around with it...not sure about anything. ::)

BC

polkadotpuhjommies

okay...let's try it this way ~
maybe pure intuition isn't the proper term...what about pure energy streaming? Does this make more sense?

Is this getting into the matrix thing again?

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
By pure, do you mean, not contaminated?

The energy that is streaming is not contaminated, but, pure in its form or contents or reflection or representation?

The matrix, would that be like the culmination of gathered data and the proper arrangment of that data so to better understand what the collection renders?

Sorry, not meaning to confuse, I guess I am just trying to help you nail down what it is you are asking.

BC

polkadotpuhjommies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By pure, do you mean, not contaminated?

The energy that is streaming is not contaminated, but, pure in its form or contents or reflection or representation?

The matrix, would that be like the culmination of gathered data and the proper arrangment of that data so to better understand what the collection renders?
Yea! I think I'm getting the hang of this now. Thanks

waterway

And speaking of intuition.... I need some feedback here.

I have lately noticed I do a lot of finding stuff using intuition, and I want to know if my "experience" is common?

My wonderful family has been looking for a library book one of the kids brought home a month or so ago. They have all been searching for it for 3 hours.... there is wailing and gnashing of teeth because we are going to have to pay for it.... I walk in and I just go to one of the rooms, lift up a stack of magazines and papers, and there is the book.

I do not recall seeing it there before... but it could be some "forgotten experience". I don't feel a tingling, see auras, hear voices.... I just feel like looking there.... I mean there is also no rational reason either, they have "looked everywhere" already.

I have done this a few times in the last week.

If it IS intuition... is this the way it works for others?

mindchild

Waterway,
It happens like that for me too. Usually after I let go, often not that consciously. It doesn't happen when it's my own things misplaced or lost, I suspect because my own issues and worries get into it.

But, yea, I just feel like looking somewhere, and often there it is.

Cool, eh?
Laurie
PS - I haven't had it happen 3 times in a week though!

waterway

Yeah, its cool that it happens so frequently, but in the last few weeks, lots of wierd stuff is happening. I am trying to NOT make a big deal out of it, so as NOT to get my ego too fixated on the unusual events. I am not seeing visions of Mary or anything, but lots of little coincidences or things happening that rationally couldn't happen.... keep occurring. Again, its no biggie, I just say "thanks" out-loud... but not too loud.... and keep going. (I seem to have this strange belief that "God" cannot read my thoughts... so you have to verbalize....yes, I know its weird)

Again, because I don't jump up and down about these things, I think they will keep happening. I don't have to understand it, (though that would be nice) and I don't have to "Try" or invest a lot of ego in it.... since I am convinced that just washes the whole process out.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
The primary side effects of self-awareness, in my own experience, have been :

1) An astonishing amount of synchronicity; you start seeing relationships and connections in stuff, even stuff you can't begin to explain why it would be.

2) An astonishing amount of 'convenient coincidence'; the timing of odd things is so perfect or 'close', there is no logical explanation for 'why' that doesn't defy astronomical odds for happening.

The two are actually different sides of one dynamic. Combined, they have

3) An "instant-karma" effect, where you begin to realize how your thoughts (let alone actions) connect with the reality you experience in ways you'd never have guessed.

Enormous 'luck' and 'happenstance' are part of these dynamics, obviously.

You start to get the sense that everything in life is connected and in some kind of pattern, and it often feels kinda weird, as it comes from so many directions at once.

I dunno if these are the kind of things you're talking about.

PJ

waterway

PJ penned:
You start to get the sense that everything in life is connected and in some kind of pattern, and it often feels kinda weird, as it comes from so many directions at once.

I dunno if these are the kind of things you're talking about.

Yes they are.

I am trying out this kinda Nietzchian attitude that I will leap into the thick of the fray even if I am totally blind to what I face. Or was that Star Wars? Anyway, I have this abiding faith that I don't have to understand the universe for it to be good! So many fantastic things have occurred after I have had all the hope beaten out of me... after I had NO idea how to continue... where it would lead or how to get to happiness. Since I believe I have access to everything... I am trying to just savor the journey. Do I whine sometimes... sure... but I get over it.

Yes, the weird coincidences and connections keep manifesting... and they are neato... but I am starting to get the idea that the whole "world" I had conceptualized, all the walls and limits and "rules of reality" I assumed before, were just conveniences and gentle delusions.... cuz I needed them... but I am getting over them mainly through self-exploration/RV science. And there is the buddhism thing too, but I get the impression they work together for a lot of RV folks.

Its also kinda fun.

I am getting better at intuition not by trying, but by accepting and surrendering to the process. And I don't let it become one of the siddhis.... is that the term... some chain that hold back my progress....

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I am trying out this kinda Nietzchian attitude that I will leap into the thick of the fray even if I am totally blind to what I face.  Or was that Star Wars?  Anyway, I have this abiding faith that I don't have to understand the universe for it to be good!
Cool. I remember one time I was focused on this sort of idea, and I was having this dream, I was on a stage, there were tons of people, and I needed to do this flying 2-story high somersault over them. So I started to do it, and then I realized, "Wait a minute! This is impossible! I'll kill myself!" and the part of me that was daily thinking about courage in the face of the unknown said, "BE COURAGEOUS." And so I said, I'm gonna be brave. I'm diving in. I have faith. And I took a flying leap. And the dream faded away right in the middle of it, but from that day, it was like I had broken through something in myself and advanced a little.

I think sometimes when we focus on "living an idea" daily--every moment we think about it--it pervades our whole being, including our dreams and other levels of consciousness.

get the idea that the whole "world" I had conceptualized, all the walls and limits and "rules of reality" I assumed before, were just conveniences and gentle delusions....
I think that is true for all of us. Sometimes we can allow the walls of our reality to dissolve, but the interesting thing I find is that they always reform for me, just farther out, or in a different shape. To be honest, for me though, this process tends to lead eventually to a chronic state of "exhausted exhilaration" on some level.

PJ