Is it okay to gamble with RV?

matthew1976

I have a certain amount of skill with RV which I am content with for myself. It's fun as you know. It shows us at least that our consciousness is much bigger than we had imagined. I am interested I suppose in a couple things. 1. I would love to know if you think it is okay to use psychic skill to gamble. 2. If so, do you mind working a target for my own betting just for fun. I have a strong feeling that with 3 viewers the accuracy should be around 90%. I would appreciate the help and it will be fun. If I am right and the accuracy rockets with a team involved, we can always take it further and see where it goes. Be well.

letsmeet2.0

Some Asian culture said that you need to be careful of these stuff,it's the God given gift that you could RV,if you use that for greed,something else is coming at you,you may simple lose the ability or accuracy to rv,you could lose health or relationship with others,the universe will balance itself,but if you do gamble with RV you may want to donate some of the money to the people in real need,well just an opinion

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
I don't have anything against using psi for gambling. If I felt like doing it, I'd be doing it for my own purposes though, as opposed to someone else's. But as a philosophical topic, I don't actually consider psi any more divine or cosmic than my ability to play guitar or basketball or do math.

plodder

Wow...gosh, I don't see anything wrong with winning a little money "gambling." I have won between $500 to $2,500 on the Georgia lottery many, many times. Sometimes I play the same numbers on more than one ticket which is why there have been times I have won $1,000 or more instead of just the $500 you win on a single play slip. I have never felt guilty or bad or like I did something wrong. Of course, I am not sure if it is always psi or just being really, really, really lucky. But all the times I won except one, it was when I played numbers that felt good to me. The one exception was that just once, I won playing a "quick pick" where the computer generates random numbers for you.

1. I would love to know if you think it is okay to use psychic skill to gamble.
I have no moral or ethical objections to using remote viewing or any other psychic skill in gambling. The way I look at it, those organizations which run games of chance (state lottery commissions, for instance) base those games on a particular model of the universe in which time "flows" like a river, from the future to the present to the past. However, the reality of precognitive RV demonstrates that this model is seriously flawed. Physicist Julian Barbour, who has spent his entire career examining the nature of time, also feels the common "model" of time is wrong (see his Web site at: http://www.platonia.com/ideas.html ). So, I feel using our better understanding of the nature of time as an advantage in games of chance is perfectly legitimate.

ScientistGeorge

This looks like the best answer here RedCairo! But, there is a difference for most people re money. Almost all of us have been heavily conditioned over many lifetimes in the negative regarding money. Add that negative conditioning to the challenge of learning RV and it will stop most people.

I'm using a special kind of tapping (Like EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques) to heal friends of mine of their RV, money and many other kinds of blocks. It is VERY clear to me that there is nothing inherently wrong with using RV to make money. I've already done it multiple times, including using reverse speech in a similar way to make money.

RedCairo said:
I don't have anything against using psi for gambling. If I felt like doing it, I'd be doing it for my own purposes though, as opposed to someone else's. But as a philosophical topic, I don't actually consider psi any more divine or cosmic than my ability to play guitar or basketball or do math.

Janine B

I have nothing against gambling--and I don't have anything against people with psi or who remote view using it for gambling, but that said, I think making RV broadly known outside the field for its gambling successes (when it has them) is counter-productive.

Daz had a very good article recently on Remoteviewed concerning whether or not it is even a good idea to get public recognition of RV. Looking back at history, psi has been around as long as we humans have, but look at where it is now. Almost nowhere. And look at what has happened to people through our past suspected to be using psychic traits for various things...

There are always people who will feel threatened by having other people able to see what they they may be trying to hide, who will look for ways to smother it. And, regular people are not going to be delighted that some small group of people with what they will consider an *unfair advantage* are winning at horse races or lottos or in the financial markets. Anyone exhibiting powers that are not ordinary can be considered a threat to their own hopes of succeeding and resented for any perceived advantage. Yes, people are that way.

If RV wants to gain public *positive* public attention and attract people to its ranks, I would think a better way to go would be the humanitarian "we only want to help you" path. IOW, be associated with something positive and good for other people...if you win money and *publicly* attribute it to psi, do something good with it. Look for things to use RV for to make people's lives better. This is the *best path*, IMO, for RV. :) Not saying people don't have the right to experiment with RV and play with it and gamble with it; I just don't think we should be giving those wanting to smother it a weapon to use to stir people up against it.

I'd rather RV was publicly known for good, positive things and while I can't say I have anything against gambling, I don't think personally enriching ourselves is showing it in the best light. I know that many disagree.

mscir

"Daz had a very good article recently on Remoteviewed concerning whether or not it is even a good idea to get public recognition of RV."

Link or title please?