Joe McMoneagle's  recent UFO session.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Project paperclip for nazis

remember mind there are a tons of nazis. uboats etc, that were never found - antarctic did I hear you say :)

daz

Re: Joe McMoneagle's  recent UFO session.

Yes Tunde,

It doesn't add up. Something's not right when people like Joe get these kinds of results and then they say they don't use RV anymore. I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Bill

Yes Tunde,

It doesn't add up. Something's not right when people like Joe get these kinds of results and then they say they don't use RV anymore. I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Hello Gilain,

You are a Chinese Jet Pilot??? Or are you being facetious?
It is downright odd that the military gave up RV when Joe and others I know can get such great results. However, in reading the books of members you can see that the project was under constant attack the whole time it existed from those that refused to believe or had religious ojections to what they saw as the "occult". Also you still have some Stargate RV experts who still seem to work for the CIA like , Liam. I'm sure they havn't given up RV.
Bill

Benton

Staff member
If you take a few minutes to just think about the implications, there are lots and lots of great reasons to hide the fact that you or your organization is successfully using RV to do stuff like advanced technology or make money or spy on other organizations. Just put on the shoes of the worlds greatest RVer, do some shockingly accurate RV on TV on Monday, and think about what your life would be like on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. You can ask Joe if its worth it. I may be misquoting him, but I recall him saying that he wouldn't take away any of his experiences, but he wouldn't do it all over again either. Its tough on them.

btw, Joe will be returning to the Rhine Center this February to give a 2 day presentation on RV. Give them call if you want to sign up. I think its the 10th and 11th of February.

Yes, it's time to come out of the closet.

I am, in fact, a Bible thumping, evangelical, closet homosexual, psychic, midget, narcissistic, narcileptic, Chinese jet pilot.

*whew*

There, I finally said it.

Don_Williams

Hi Tunde,
you wrote:
"just saw the sketches joe made of that target.
he is one spooky psychic lol Have no idea how he does it
so easily. "

According to Joe, it's far from easy. One his pet peeves, I think, is that few people understand the countless hours of practice he's put in daily for going on thirty years now. I understand where he's coming from. There's simply no altyernative to daily practice. It seems almost counter intuitive (pun intended, sort of, lol) that it takes actual hard work and diligent practice to become really great at something as ephemeral and also intrinsic to human beings as psi. But I think the reason he can do it so well is that he's blessed with an awesome amount of natural talent coming out of the gate and then he's worked his butt off in order to make the most of it.

Benton,
you wrote:
"Joe will be returning to the Rhine Center this February to give a 2 day presentation on RV. Give them call if you want to sign up. I think its the 10th and 11th of February. "

Cool! Thanks for the heads up! I'm going to try to make it.
Don

ChrisV

According to Joe, it's far from easy. One his pet peeves, I think, is that few people understand the countless hours of practice he's put in daily for going on thirty years now. I understand where he's coming from. There's simply no alternative to daily practice. It seems almost counter intuitive (pun intended, sort of, lol) that it takes actual hard work and diligent practice to become really great at something as ephemeral and also intrinsic to human beings as psi. But I think the reason he can do it so well is that he's blessed with an awesome amount of natural talent coming out of the gate and then he's worked his butt off in order to make the most of it.
When Michael Jordan was at the top of his game, I'm sure there were people out there that practice just as much Jordan and had the same drive. Jordan had an incredible amount of natural ability that just set him that much higher. This could be said about Tyson, Gretzky, and many other sport greats. McMoneagle is the Jordan of RV. All the hard work in practice does pay-off and when it comes to performance time, all these greats make it look easy.

W

wizopeva

Re: Joe McMoneagle's Êrecent UFO session.

Yeah, not fair to say it is 'easy' for him, anymore than to say it of any great athlete or performer who has been working at it for years and years. One thing to consider though it that unlike many other more popular hobbies, very few people put a lot of diehard effort into learning to be psychic and most of those do so after adulthood. I wonder what kind of talent would emerge if psi were more popular and people started practicing at young ages with talent scouts and trainers ever on the lookout for the most skilled. It would be interesting indeed!

Anyway, if the government were in fact using psychics, I would absolutely expect them to deny it. Hell, they deny just about everything. It's their usual MO so denials from them mean little to me. The military infrastructure is so huge, I find it likely some interesting stuff is going on somewhere. Most of it this black ops stuff is on a need to know basis so those who say they are sure it's not going on would most likely not be in a position to know even if it where. THerefore, I tend to ignore blanket denials by military folk.

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"

Where is that posted?

Fire,

Its available at Linda Moultons Howes website Earthfiles.com
You have to sign up to view the data unfortunately
unless of course someone forwards it to you directly.

T

Benton

Staff member
I was just at Rhine website. I do not see anything about Joe's visit.

Yeah, about that.... see, I wanted to mention it first here, so I did. But Joe's event is part of a bunch of events happening very soon, some great stuff too, a couple events dedicated to RV. So they wanted me to wait till we had all the dates and prices and stuff complete before I posted it. I will email them today to firm it up and put it on the website.

Don_Williams

Eva,
you wrote:
"I wonder what kind of talent would emerge if psi were more popular and people started practicing at young ages with talent scouts and trainers ever on the lookout for the most skilled. It would be interesting indeed! "

I've often wondered that too. I once had an interesting converstaion with Joe about that. We were discussing the ramifications of someone being exposed to RV, experiencing some really reality-shattering direct hits early on and how that can sometimes mess with a person's head. Joe had commented on how teachers of RV have a responsibility to offer some sort of philosophical and possibly spiritual standpoint to fill the hole that is left when RV completely shatters a person's belief systems. He had mentioned how dangerous to mental health RV can be for those who aren't naturally-equipped to handle it, those who are maybe a bit unstable to start with and who NEED the certainty of their existing belief systems.

I asked him - in light of that - if he thought it was ethical to teach RV to children. He seemedd to think it is (maybe because they aren't already wedded to any particulare belief system, I don't know). He also believed that the results in performance could possibly be mind-boggling.

I'd love to see it tried in a deliberate and well-planned way. A kid with loads of natural talent who started young...just imagine how good they would likely be by the time they were forty or fifty years old!
Don