Just an observation...

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Tunde,
I checked out your Jesus session.  Awesome Job, Dude!  That was a great piece of remote viewing.  

Not only did you actually name the target, but I was impressed by the amount of high-level data you perceived - the kind of stuff that's very abstract and ephemeral.  You got stuff like "holy" and information about a person with a special mission to do and being associated with a kind of power (or something like that, I can't recall it specifically right now).  Anyway, congratulations!  Very nice work.  That's a session to be proud of.  

Thanks for the comments don.
Be sure to check dazs sessions on jesus as well ;)

Don_Williams

Tunde,
Yeah, I checked out Daz's already. It was excellent too! You guys both really nailed that one! Very nice work, on both your parts. I wish all my sessions were that good!
Don

Benton

Staff member
:eek:
...did he just say they "nailed" the Jesus sessions? .... that's not right.... <g>

apache

Does God have to have one personality? If everything is from God and we are all a part of God then that's one diety with a hell of a Multiple Personality Disorder!

Apache.

GENE6

Apache,

Was watching the new HBO series ROME. Anybody here see it?

Really neat watching the Romans worshiping a number of gods. Personally (Folks that's just ME) I like the idea of more than one supreme being. Makes things more exciting and less dogmatic.

GENE6

Benton

Staff member
Apache penned:

If everything is from God and we are all a part of God then that's one diety with a hell of a Multiple Personality Disorder!

I think that if you are God, its not a personality "disorder", its a multiple personality "feature".

apache

Well - maybe Benton, but it still sounds like a recipe for a migraine! lol

Gene - I like all the ye olde Roman gods! Mithras - the bull god is great! I was born on one of his holy days (not Christmas) :D Most of the holy days in the Christian calender were nicked from cults worshipping other gods. Like Dionysis - ahhhh! Who could dislike Dionysis? God of wine and merriment and letting your hair down;) Mind you - the early Christians in Rome used to do a lot of that with their secret mushroom wine (the blood) and their mushroom bread. The mass of the faithful they called it. They did a sort of rehersal with ordinary bread and wine that they called the mass of the catchcecumens. I sometimes wonder whether there's people in the church (full initiates) that still follow the old ways though. lololol

Apache.

GENE6

Gene - I like all the ye olde Roman gods! Mithras - the bull god is great! I was born on one of his holy days (not Christmas) :D Most of the holy days in the Christian calender were nicked from cults worshipping other gods. Like Dionysis - ahhhh! Who could dislike Dionysis? God of wine and merriment and letting your hair down;) Mind you - the early Christians in Rome used to do a lot of that with their secret mushroom wine (the blood) and their mushroom bread. The mass of the faithful they called it. They did a sort of rehersal with ordinary bread and wine that they called the mass of the catchcecumens. I sometimes wonder whether there's people in the church (full initiates) that still follow the old ways though.

I think that nobody can argue that the Romans didn't know how to party. Quite the understatement.

It really surprises me watching ROME on HBO on how advanced their society was. I never was exposed to old Roman culture other than the typical "hey look at those big columns over there", and the Ray Harryhausen movies.

If you look at how far we have come with Technology and Science.. All it took was the creation of the Scientific Method and nearly 150 years later we have space ships.

As I try to bring this thread back to where it started..

The giggle factor.. or for me the Internet twits that "use" my web site against me... Really must be a defense response. Just knowing that RV not only works but can be repeated over and over.. Must really shake the bible thumper reality. (Remote Viewer Christians are the Exceptions)

GENE6

apache

About a quarter of the population are ethical rigorists.  They are taught the 'norms' and they stick to them.  They are the sort of people who - if from the UK will eat a good old fashioned sunday dinner, will read the Sun because it's what their father read, and will go along with what the majority regards as normal.  They feel threatened by anything that shakes this rather flimsy construct that tells them how to live their life.  It is a defense response!  However - you find other people that only outwardly are seen to conform to the norms, whilst being rather opportunistic about them.  You find people you will be totally counter-culture, or even criminal.  And you find open minded strong individual types that create their own ethical structures and approach the world on their terms.  The last type are the kind that usher in changes to society.

It's just... birds of a feather Glen.

Apache.

Benton

Staff member
Hey Apache, I don't want to divert this fine thread, but where can I find some info on Mithraism? I tasked the Mission task once with a Mithraic temple. It fascinates me how big that religion was, but no one seems to have heard of it.

What are some texts? What are the holy days?

GENE6

Hey Apache, I don't want to divert this fine thread, but where can I find some info on Mithraism? I tasked the Mission task once with a Mithraic temple. It fascinates me how big that religion was, but no one seems to have heard of it.

What are some texts? What are the holy days?

From where I sit it seems like Johnny, Hadji and Bandit are going to jump out of a jeep or something. I actually own the original set of Johnny Quest episodes BTW.

You really should check out Forteantimes.com and become a subscriber to their magazine. They always have a page or two on old religions and saints. Weird and wacky stuff every month.

Maybe I subscribe because secretly I want to set up some really strange taskings.

GENE6

Ghoul

ChrisV- ...It's definitely the "flat world" syndrome.
I like that term. :)

ChrisV- I have a room mate who is a die-hard Baptist. I have to deal with his negativity about RV on basically a daily basis. Think about trying to do sessions with this negativity in the background. I have found out that religious people are more open to the paranormal but generally have negatives views about it. My room mate believes it's possible to RV, but it's evil divination.
[snip from notebook] ...semi-utilisation of non-local interaction, limited by basic ideological structure of reality. This is used to assert conformity through a heightened ability to discriminate. Not pleasant. :(

ChrisV- Sometimes it's just best to keep your RV experiences to yourself unless you believe someone is really open-minded and interested in it.
Sound advice :)

Ghoul

Great posts guys, just finished reading up on this thread. :)

Don wrote- I was just thinking, I wonder how much of the average person's reaction to RV is rooted in fear - and why type of fear it might be. There's the fear of evil entities and the association of the psychic with the occult. There's the fear of psi being able to uncover everyone's deep, dark secrets (as if we had the time and/or the interest to target our friend's personal lives). Then there's the giggle factor and the fear of being thought of as "flaky" for even agreeing that it might be possible. There's also the fear on the part of friends who may think you are changing and they don't know this new person you are becoming - or maybe they question themselves as to whether they ever really knew you at all.
This all just proves that we need to stick together as a community, regardless of how informal. As we all seem to have had negative experiences with the.. uninitiated, we really need to stop having these people interfere with our lives.
It aint too easy. If it makes it easier, consider this; the red robot dude will give them hospitality when their batteries run out. It is our divine right as individuals to achieve happiness in life, and any act by another to try and rob us of that is a sin as far as I'm concerned.

- Rob
robotdevil0wj.png