Listen to Joe McMoneagle and Ed May audios

sasser

Listen to audios from the workshop for free!

head.jpg

http://www.soultravel.nu/2005/050501-McMoneagle/

joanie

Thanks MUCH for posting these audio files.

Just thought I'd mention the link for Part 2 is not activated:(

Can't wait to hear them and will pass them around to others as well.

Thanks Again -

Joanie

sasser

Hi, Joanie!

Thanks for spreading the word. I have corrected the bad link now. Go ahead and listen to Joe using the Lucid Dream state for RV. Ed Mays says its was one of the best RV sessisons they done, but it was very unpractical since the guys had to sleep at work and Joe was not possible to guide since he was gone and away, LOL. Joe had to be his own monitor.

I will soon also publish an exclusive video interview I did with Joe when he was here in Stockholm. These new features in my magazine gonna take some bandwith, but I gladly do it for the psychic community (but feel free to contribute to my expences).

We need good examples and Joe and Ed are such nice prototypes when it comes to good RV, ethics and serious scientific research.
So far Joe has done 86 on-camera demonstrations for TV. However he said to us at the dinner table that 100 demos will be enough and he felt bad about it when he talks about the recent debunking of him and Ed done by National Geographic Channel.

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
Thanks for these links Torbjörn !

I'm sure as we all have the opportunity to listen to them, more discussion will be the result.

I copied your post to the Joe at Rhine thread in hopes of keeping all workshop related discussions in one place (as an easy source of info in one place)

I suggest (and I've already apologized on the other thread for being a Virgo) that instead of posting here about his workshop in Sweden, we use the Rhine thread...found by using this link: -----> http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=rvgenl;action=display;num=1104847075;start=270

and hope this is agreeable with everyone.

joanie

Hi Torbjorn -

Thanks for spreading the word.

Yuup passed it on -

Go ahead and listen to Joe using the Lucid Dream state for RV. Ed Mays says its was one of the best RV sessisons they done, but it was very unpractical since the guys had to sleep at work and Joe was not possible to guide since he was gone and away, LOL.  

I know of one other person that's done some intensive "lucid dream RV" - it's pretty interesting stuff -  

Joe had to be his own monitor.

Too bad huh  :p Ain't that the way for most of us? ;)

I will soon also publish an exclusive video interview I did with Joe when he was here in Stockholm. These new features in my magazine gonna take some bandwith, but I gladly do it for the psychic community (but feel free to contribute to my expences).

Will look out for this. I know hosting these big media files is a lot of $$.

I listened to two of the segments so far - appreciate what Joe says about ethics. Just because you HAVE the information doesn't mean you SHARE it.   In other words, some things just ain't nobody else's business to know.  Ethics first, RV second.  At the Rhine workshop, he mentioned being rebuffed by a CIA guy when he divulged that he hadn't shared ALL that there was in a particular viewing some years before.  Well TOO BAD for the CIA guy.  As long as human use exploitation is a priority, there will continue to be lots of corruption.   Lyn cites the "Nil heard" response as the "out" to "disobeying an order." "Just can't get anything today."  

Thanks again for the links.  Good stuff.

Joanie

on edit: typos as usual

sasser

Yes, absolutely. I'll post the coming video interview there too.

I suggest (and I've already apologized on the other thread for being a Virgo) that instead of posting here about his workshop in Sweden, we use the Rhine thread...found by using this link:  ----->  http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=rvgenl;action=display;num=1104847075;start=270

and hope this is agreeable with everyone.

Rocheleh

The audio files are not available for the moment due to a misunderstanding concerning the use of the workshop audio files in this free and public e-zine.

:'(

I would especially be interested in the Lucid Dreaming thing... I have tried RVing in lucid dreams and for me it was a complete disaster, I had the hugest misses 3v4r. :mad: 'Couldn't have been farther from the target' types. *sigh*

Don_Williams

Could someone fill me in on the "recent debunking" of Joe and ED by the National Geographic Channel that you spoke of Torbjorn? I was awre of them appearing on that channel recently but I didn't know it was a debunking exercise! I would have expected more from the people at Nat'l Geographic. Fill me in somebody, please!
Thanks,
Don

W

wizopeva

I find it surprising that an rver would do a show before first checking on the outcome of the show via a session or two! ;-) Of course, I guess if you work alone with target pools and want to work blind, tasking oneself could be difficult. Especially if you don't keep a pile of notyettasked sessions in your drawer to draw upon for emergencies.

-E

sasser

Could someone fill me in on the "recent debunking" of Joe and ED by the National Geographic Channel that you spoke of Torbjorn?

Joe and Ed didn't say so much about it except they where disapointed about how the doubble blind experiment was treated. Ed said it was probably the most scientific RV experiment ever been done on TV, yet Nat.Geo. could not accept or see the significance of the good results.
I got the feeling someone wanted Nat.Geo. to debunk Joe and Ed no matter what. That is a conspiracy theory of course. I guess we has to consider that Nat.Geo. and all the Discovery Channels represents the old paradigm and not the new, more open minded.

The Discovery Channel has done one show on RV called "The 6 Sense". It's really good though, with and open minded ending.

Don_Williams

Torbjorn,
Oh I see. They had a successful session yet the people on the show didn't see it as significant? I can see how that would be mildly upsetting.

I think a lot of times, people pretend that what they've witnessed is not anything earth-shattering just because they want to minimize it. If they can't cry fraud, and if the result is positive, skeptics often retreat to the position of "Well, it's not all that significant anyway". Or they say things like, "It's such a small effect that it doesn't mean anything. It's negligible".

I think this shows the fear os psi many people harbor.

Thanks for the information, Torbjorn.
Best Regards,
Don

sasser

I think your analysis is correct, Don. I have a little experience of doing experiments in "co-operation" with sceptics. It's all togehter about 5-6 tests. The sceptics claimed when RC succeeded exactly what you reffered to.

In the most spectacular case of RV-like success I did (aired on TV in December 2004) one expert in research in psychology, said the success MUST have been due to errors in the carrying out or in the setting of the test.

The reseracher then challenged me to do it again under much more "serious" conditions. To my own mistake I suggested the test to contain two target photos, side by side, in the same time. The researcher then checked the setting with Joe McMoneagle who said that would NOT work out well. Yet the researcher didn't change the setting in order to make the experiment do-able for me. So he knew that I would fail in advance and so I did. It's going to be aired on TV in Sweden in November 2005.

After the second experiment (when I failed) the same researcher vigorously tried to find as many errors he could in the previous success. He interviewed me, but it was more like a police inquiry. He wanted me to hand over the TV producers' film material in order to use it in his own research. Later on I was informed that he wanted to use the material to show how "people like me" was thinking and twisting the facts to fit a worldview in error. He also said to me, when no one else could hear, he actually WANTED to debunk me before doing the second experiment. So much for scientific neutrality! He also said that I was twisting the minds of younger people to commit suicide, since I tried to prove the existence of the soul!

Another researcher at the University of Gothenburgh in a mail called me a devil and he said the whole RV business was totally debunked years ago. That mail will be published in Soul Travel Magazine with a proper timing.

Another sceptic researcher at the University of Uppsala, after my failure, wanted to examine my brain (to find the what?). That statement was caught on film. Gee these guys are creepy.

Anyway, I believe that many people already know by heart that all this is true about "the mobile mind", RV and OBEs regardless of either successes or failures on TV. But I do believe that the experiments' primary value is to push a certain group of people caught in a state of denial into a state of  knowing. And that is why I accept being challenged. I wish more RV people would do the same.

Above all it's fun too - most of the time.

Articles (some in Swedish):

Successful Case of RV or "Self-guided OBE"
http://www.soultravel.nu/2003/030526-dead-on-target/

Lakare på Huddinge Sjukhus om det utomkroppsliga
http://www.soultravel.nu/2003/030903-lakare/

Fjarrsynsexperiment med ovantat resultat
http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/040102-experiment/tavlan.shtml

Woman could read number while OBE:
http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/040326-MissZ/

Don't tell the Doctor that you can Travel Out-of-Body
http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/040310-fake-patient/

Cutting Edge Research
http://www.soultravel.nu/2003/031116-IAC-interview/

Experiment: Ett utomkroppsligt besok hos en skeptiker
http://www.soultravel.nu/2003/030526-thelin-vardagsrum/

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I find it surprising that an rver would do a show before first checking on the outcome of the show via a session or two!
Well there comes a time in life when you'd have to spend 40 hours a week viewing what your other 80 hours might be like, lol. Living in the moment, going with gut instinct and trying to make good decisions carries most people through, viewers or not.

Finding the time to do media at all on top of backed up charity ops and travel and business ops and just plain business, massive incoming correspondence and more, it's a miracle the media gets squeezed in at all. Besides, in the case of most media, I think the major concern is whether they will be able to maintain a proper protocol and that the viewing go well. If the viewing goes well and the protocol holds well, even a quick view of those outcome points would look good. Whether someone in the production company chooses to trash it in some way, and who and why and how so that can be avoided etc., is a ridiculous amount of RV work. Maybe for those to whom media is sort of novel (like me) it'd sure seem worth it, but viewing a zillion hours a week for work is hard enough, without adding every significant happening in one's coming life.

I suppose professional viewers, like mechanics, don't necessarily want to spend their off time working on stuff LOL. (Of course, McMoneagle's the sort that can't imagine 'off time' anyway!)

Besides. It may be very disappointing the way it turned out, but there is no telling what the future may make of it. Sometimes things that for some reason are a bummer at the time, later on turn out to be a good thing to have done, for one reason or another.

PJ