LIVE CHAT: DR. EDWIN C. MAY JULY 9, 9:00PM EASTERN

LD

Staff member
LIVE IN CHAT!

Dr. Edwin C. May
July 9, 2009
6:00pm Pacific | 9:00pm Eastern

Dr. Edwin C. May is former Director of Research in the STAR GATE program, responsible for the majority of published research from that effort. He is also author and co-author of many of the most groundbreaking papers in psi research history. TKR is honored to host Dr. Edwin C. May for some Q&A with online remote viewers!

Dr. May will be publishing a book called ESP WARS in early 2010, a joint venture with former Soviet leaders of their own 'psychotronics' (applied intentional psi) program. We will also be talking a little bit about advanced computer-aided analysis and Associative Remote Viewing. Come ask questions if you have them, and say hello to Dr. May!

A transcript will be posted within a week of the conference. You can find more information at: http://www.dojopsi.com/rvexpo/DrMay/

It's always free and everyone is welcome at TKR, come join us!

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Re: LIVE CHAT w/ DR. EDWIN C. MAY - July 9th

Dr. May says they have worked out the most effective way of making ARV accurate. That's a pretty big deal so I can't wait to hear what he says about it!!

LD

Staff member

I'm really looking forward to this. Hope to see many of you there tonight!

Benton

Staff member

What is the easy shortcut way to get to Dr. May's target?

TASK # Task20090713 Target #1

katzenhai2

Ambassador

Edwin C. May / next prepared target photo for members on the TKR forum / target reference

Benton

Staff member

I don't mean to be daft (that's what all daft people say...) but I don't see anything like that on the forum main page. Could I get a link?

Thanks.

Mycroft

I had a couple of quick suggestions.

1. Announce how early the chat room will be available.

2. The notification boxes that appear every so often, I'd like to see it abbreviated somewhat so that we don't have to scroll backward so often.

3. After the appointed hour, don't announce anymore newcomers.
I'm kind of old fashioned that way, "when the homily starts, those that aren't seated can stand".

Mycroft

psilentone

What? There is a target?
Is it an input data thing or just our own paper?
How did I miss that?

PJ

Administrator
Staff member

LOL! Uh oh. :) Benton, it wasn't going to be officially announced yet because I don't yet have the software setup for it. Working my butt off on it. Right now there is nowhere people can enter their sessions for it (needs to be in one place) and I need to have that in place first. Hopefully by the end of the night!! Then I will have an address just for all the viewing stuff through the month. Will get specific info for you soon!! :) Palyne

LD

Staff member

Hi Mycroft,

Thanks for the suggestions. Here's what's up.

1. Announce how early the chat room will be available

The chat room is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can log in at any time. However, 30 minutes before the event begins, it will switch automatically to "moderated" mode for the interview. If you're logged in before that, you'll have to refresh the page to see the box on the left where you can ask your questions.

2. The notification boxes that appear every so often, I'd like to see it abbreviated somewhat so that we don't have to scroll backward so often.

We'll try to abbreviate that. Thanks.

3. After the appointed hour, don't announce anymore newcomers.
I'm kind of old fashioned that way, "when the homily starts, those that aren't seated can stand".

The chat software does that automatically when someone new enters the room. Unfortunately, it's not a customizable option, so we just have to live with it.

Best,
LD

LD

Staff member

Gene said:
LD said:
I'm really looking forward to this. Hope to see many of you there tonight!

You mean tomorrow night don't you?

You're right. It's tomorrow. My bad. I can hardly keep track of what day it is lately lol.

LD

Staff member

Alright, NOW I can say, Hope to see you all there tonight! Should be a very interesting chat!

Excellent chat, TKR team! Well done, PJ, kept it moving right along and covered a lot of ground.

Dr. Ed May was certainly lively and candid...Now about those ARV tools...yes, would like to see them. 8)

Now catch our breath for Joe McMoneagle on the 11th, right!? Outstanding!

Cheers,

Jon

LD

Staff member

Wow. That was such an awesome chat. Has to be one of the most interesting talks on RV I've seen. Can't wait for the transcript!

Liz

That was a fabulous interview, jam packed with very interesting stuff. I can't wait for the transcript as well.

Thanks to everyone's hard work on putting on these interviews. It's like RV Christmas.

cheers
Liz

EricT

psilentone said:
Lol Liz. It DOES feel like RV Christmas. This is fabulous!

First person to photoshop Ed Dames into a santa suit gets a prize.