LIVE CHAT: JOSEPH MCMONEAGLE JULY 11, 10:00PM GMT / 5:00PM EASTERN

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
We are honored to announce that Joseph McMoneagle, STAR GATE Viewer #001, will be live in chat conference with TKR at the Dojo Psi on Saturday, July 11. Yay!

5:00pm Eastern July 11
10:00pm GMT/Zulu July 11
2:00pm Pacific/West Coast July 11
11:00am Hawaii July 11
and
7:00am Tokyo July 12
8:00am Australia July 12

We're doing this at a lower traffic time in the US in order to give the UK folks a chance to attend something this month that does not occur at 3am in their timezone -- so UK viewers, I expect to see you there, come play!

Joseph McMoneagle has authored four books about remote viewing (Mind Trek, The Ultimate Time Machine, Remote Viewing Secrets, The Star Gate Chronicles). He was a founding member (#001) of the US government military viewers intelligence unit in the 1970s, until he retired from the military in 1984, when he shifted to full time science lab viewing instead and remained there until the program closed in 1995. Joe is one of the only people in the former US government program to have been part of it from inception to closure, and the only viewer to have worked both in the intell unit and in the science lab.

Joe is currently a Research Associate in the Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, and co-owner of Intuitive Intelligence Applications, a commercial business in which he provides remote viewing and dowsing services. At this point in time, McMoneagle is the most scientifically studied viewer in the world. He also has over 130 live "challenge" viewings done in national-level media around the world and/or under (often hostile skeptic) science-oversight. With his efforts, hosted by Nippon TV, the Japanese FBI have found around a dozen missing persons from cold case files, including some people missing for decades.

Joe is the man who walks the talk for 30+ years now and we're delighted he was willing to join us. If you have something you'd like to ask Joe be sure to join us.

http://www.dojopsi.com/chat/ is our ordinary chat room; we meet here every Monday night 9:30-11:30pm Eastern for TKR casual chat.

http://www.dojopsi.com/chat/index-conference.cfm is the chat room with a box on the side for asking questions. The system should automatically move you to this page if you arrive near the time of the conference, but you can also go there directly.

A transcript of the conference will be posted within a week of its date, at Joe's feature page: http://www.dojopsi.com/rvexpo/Joe/

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
Greetings PJ,

Many thanks for posting the time zone differences, much appreciated, we'll see you there !

regards

PsiSpy

Remote Viewing Unit.org

psilentone

I am just sick that I missed it. I know it was terrific. For some reason my computer was acting up and wouldn't let me chat or even download a different plugin. It worked fine before. Then I went to Kinkos and couldn't get on a computer, tried the library, no use so I finally gave up and went to ride my horse.
I still can't get on. I guess I will wait for the transcript and keep smiling. ;D

LD

Staff member
Gah. What a bummer psilentone.

It was a great chat. Joe is awesome. Thanks to everyone who came. I think we had about 33 people join us for it. Can't wait for the transcript.

Mycroft

LD said:
It was a great chat. Joe is awesome. Thanks to everyone who came. I think we had about 33 people join us for it. Can't wait for the transcript.

Agreed, there were quite a few Aussies that showed up at 20:00 EST and missed it due to a flummoxed time conversion.

Even if we could have bagged him for twice that long it still would have been only a teaser, cause he has so much info to convey. :eek:

Now I know first hand how PJ gets her idol worship.. ;D

BTW - Excellent questions were posed to he guest, many sounded...familiar...many thanks! ;)

Mycroft

Glyn

That was absolutely great!

I rushed off quickly after Joe left because I was tired and had to go to bed, so I didn't have time to thank PJ and LD and Benton and Gene and all the other mods involved for setting it up and making it possible for people my side of the world to come along easily. Much much appreciated. :D

Looking forward to the next one.

Right on TKR!! ;D

Glyn

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously? I screwed up the down-under time?? Gah! I wish someone had noticed before the event -- or maybe most people in AUS do not spend a lot of time thinking about the difference between their clock and GMT or Eastern, so it just didn't jump out at them from the top message. I am SO sorry! I saw psyforce and liz and morgan in there -- er, I thought, I was kinda busy! -- so I didn't realize. Verrrrrrrry big apologies in that case!

Be sure you guys go to the 10 questions poll/thread and choose the ones to send. Scroll down and read them in the message first, because the poll box (formatting on that is just pitiful isn't it!) eats most of the long ones. I actually think seeing which people choose as most interesting is kind of interesting all on its own.

What I really want is a plug-in cable to download his brain. I don't understand why technology still cannot provide this to me. ::)

He really is a decent human being, you know. Brilliant and honorable, even aside from the viewing subject. I once spent like 3 years deliberately not asking a single thing about RV just so he would for-sure-totally-know that he was my friend and I wasn't just sucking up about RV. Of course once I started in again he probably wished I'd shut up about it given I never seem to run out of questions and comments.

I was afraid he was going to cancel after 30 minutes of major internet access problems but we got lucky. Then he stayed late. Then offered to answer more by email. I was worried I was going to have to reschedule -- after making such a big deal of getting everyone there for it! No stress. ;D A technical disaster but a social success in the end I think, so it's all good.

Thanks for coming. Not that he minds whether it's 2 or 50 especially when there's a transcript, but for the sake of how useful an interview is to viewers in the field, the range and creativity of questions is much better with more people than less of course; I'd never have thought of many of them myself, both that got asked and that are in the remaining ones I list on the 10-questions page! Some great Qs in there.

PJ

Mycroft

PJ said:
Seriously? I screwed up the down-under time?? Gah! I wish someone had noticed before the event -- or maybe most people in AUS do not spend a lot of time thinking about the difference between their clock and GMT or Eastern, so it just didn't jump out at them from the top message. I am SO sorry! I saw psyforce and liz and morgan in there -- er, I thought, I was kinda busy! -- so I didn't realize. Verrrrrrrry big apologies in that case!

It is practically an inhuman job to do unless you're a flight scheduler. The cultural differences preclude a 24 hour rolling globe. Just like our switch to Daylight Savings Time, GMT becomes BST and on it goes around the globe. Many countries having multiple time zones.

-There is no sure cure, even if you would have posted only 1 time that being Zulu/GMT/UTC less than half the people would have arrived at the correct moment, due to the difficulties with the calculation.

My suggestion last night was for someone to take responsibility for getting the word out to their continent the actual times. I myself was left scrambling because it wasn't until I was in another forum that I realized JM would be chatting at 5PM EST and not 9PM.

Emails reminders would be nice but they are 'intrusive' ( ;) love that word) and would be a logistical nightmare to set up.

Mycroft

PS. and yes, before you feel the need to ask, when my Kinder Side asks me what time I want to eat very often the response is given in military time, 17:00 for example, she's so used to it the conversion is automagical. ;D

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Wish we'd seen this before the chat. ;D

one with remote viewer Joe McMoneagle, who spoke of photos of the far side of the moon which appear to reveal the ruins of structures that were built by someone and are available from Jet Propulsion Labs (JPL) in California if you know what to ask for.

http://fahrusha.wordpress.com/2009/02/25/lifeline-adventures/