Love

W

Winter

Okey dokey, a new topic on love. As far as i'm concerned love is the key to knowing yourself and therefore knowing whatever it is you wish to know. LOVE IS THE ANSWER, i believe we all know that, deep down.

It may be that you think it is the cure for cancer, the key to stay out of hell, the best way to rv, the best way to keep a partner, maybe even something that just IS. Either way, it is the greatest thing that anyone can perceive in the entire known universe.

What do i love? I love the truth. I love cats, sunsets, trees, i love the way the birds sing in the morning. I love open fires, days by the sea, nights under moonlight, times when i feel sad as well as happy. I love the way i can manipulate bad things into good, by saying, "This may appear to be bad but with every down, there is an up". There cannot be light without dark etc. The truth, the truth is, I LOVE IT ALL!

I love myself, even though much of the time i do not understand myself, i do not understand why i hurt nor why i feel so happy. But with this non-understanding comes a great sense of faith. Everything happens for a reason. I have learnt to love life for what it is, even though sometimes it appears to be a puzzle that needs a solution. Perhaps the answer will always be a question? Or perhaps the answer will come only when i accept that there is no answer.

Riddles i know, just like the whole 9 thing. 6+6+6=18 1+8=9 Yinging and a yanging, 6 & 9 with the circle around it makes the 0. Like the man and woman, but when together make a whole, +, - & neutral. There is always 3 paths.

Ever read the da vinci code? Kinda what i'm getting at, the blade doesn't mean jack without the chalice and vice versa. The 2 together however can make magic (magic just being the unexplained, once explained it isn't really magic is it, but some things will probably only be explained by God, or whatever you perceive god to be). I believe in reincarnation, as i'm sure a lot of you do, especially after rving future(and past lives).

Less of the riddles now. I shall tell e where i b comin frum in yur basic english if i may.

I have always been able to predict the future. Never been to see a pro, met many people by accident who have guided me(not taught me). I do not take notes nor do i record my sessions. However i have proven time and time again that i can leap into the future and perceive things though my own body in the future as if i am really there. 100o/o. Tasting, touching, smelling, feeling, seeing. I even predict my own dreams and thoughts etc. I know this is classed as freestyle rv but in a different kind of way, i really am 100o/o there! I am here too, but have limited useage in the now, ie:i can't drive a car, or take notes, just describe where i am in detail.

After a session i tend to be tired and after going to sleep i wake up with no recollection of the session whatsoever. However, every single detail comes back to me exactly as i perceived it, in time, as the future unfolds itself. 24-7 deja vu is generally my life!

This type of rving, i cannot do whenever i wish. Although, sometimes it seems like i can, there have been plenty of times that i have wanted to and not been able to. But also times that i have completly surprised myself by going into great detail, futures dates, days, sometimes years on end. I normally find myself rving to solve a problem(for someone generally, not myself).

You're probably wondering what the L this as all got to do with love. But with my forgetting, i tend to have a great faith in myself and God, as to what will happen next. Whatever does end up happening is not what i'm expecting, but is what i have previously perceived. Things do still surprise me and bad things do still seem to happen to me sometimes. I just take this all in my stride and put all the bad down to "there must be a balance" can't be good without bad etc. I love it all!

I base my whole life around love as much as possible. I try to love everyone and everything. I love my parents, my friends, even those who do bad things(knowing that they are coping with life the best they can and will oneday see the love(light)). I always try my best to follow the love, knowing that actions are what counts, not words.

Dolphins are fairly with it. I believe they are telepathic. They also commit suicide when they feel it's the right time. Perhaps a human should use rv to locate their soulmate then get into a certain place in a certain time for a good ol natural disaster. Both of which would then become one flesh and go on to greener pastures! Life in my opinion is a drug that people get addicted to and will keep coming back too. How much higher do you want to get? Yea, it's all about the journey, but maybe try a new one! Experience and move on.

I don't think life will get anywhere til man learns how to make love correctly to a woman, rather than just shag her. But it needs to be pure not perfect. Sex is great when there's feeling, but when there ain't, it ain't, naa meen?

Sorry, i am a fairly sensibly chap and don't mean to ramble. I have been to Psitech and met Dane Spotts and i think i impressed him. Which is pretty kewl considering that i've never been taught rving. I've impressed a lot of people (not on purpose) and most of them have suffered the same memory loss as me until the things happen. I'm sorry also for not knowing any of the jargon that goes with trv srv crv etc. I just know i can do it. I do wonder if i'm an alien(possibly Tellon).

What i'm really getting at is, is that everyone of you has there own opinions, rv sessions, etc on LOVE. And i believe that a lot more research should be done into this field. It is the key and probably the lock to everything!

Some say love is respect, i say love is acceptance.

"You cannot accept someone else until you accept yourself, for that to happen you must be a shallow person indeed, as everyday brings a new experience"

Please remember that this is merely my own opinion, i'm sure you have your own that i'd love to hear.

All the best n big love to ya :)

Winter (looking for Summer!)

Ghoul

It may be that you think it is the cure for cancer...
Nah, the cure for cancer is 1g Uncaria Tomentosa*, 1g Ascorbic Acid & 1g Spirulina taken together at regular intervals, 30min before food. :p

blowsmoke3ef.png

* Raw inner-bark extract NOT chemical extract of alkaloids (Cat's Claw)

PS: Oh! And stop with the fluorides already,.. use a toothpaste & mouthwash that is chloride-based. There is absolutely NO independent clinical evidence whatsoever that fluorides are 'good' for your teeth. The opposite is true in fact*. This is off-topic, but as you brought up 'cancer' I have to throw this out.

* http://www.fluoride-journal.com/

apache

Yeah - and another thing about Cancer...

...don't go to an unexperienced healer that will actually give the malignant cells more energy to divide and kill you! Go to a healer with a bit of character... and ask them to use nasty killing vibes on the lumpy little f***er. That'll (with the Vit C etc suggested by Ghoul) sort it.

Apache.

Also off topic. Apologies.

workerant

Lost, Out of sync., On a different wave length.
Well, and it's nice to meet you too :eek:

You're a little all over the map here, but reducing your intake of Oreos after a bowl of hash-salad should help the multiple focus problem considerably.

EricT

Nah, the cure for cancer is 1g Uncaria Tomentosa*, 1g Ascorbic Acid & 1g Spirulina taken together at regular intervals, 30min before food. :p

* Raw inner-bark extract NOT chemical extract of alkaloids (Cat's Claw)

I thought you said this was the cure for the common cold and flu?

Hmm... I currently have a cold and was gonna research this cats claw further tonight, I might try it. Spirulina n Vit C are good for ya. I cant get any sicker, I guess...

FDAs got nuthin on me. Ill do it anyhow! hehe

E

feonixfyre

Definitely agree that love can help you accomplish anything; it just gives you that extra boost you might need, in any situation. Fear does the opposite, maybe? With love you definitely need acceptance and even though you may be afraid (isn't it always there?) the acceptance and love overpower the fear. When it's a man-woman thing, fear seems to dominate for the majority. The address below leads to a brief article about meditation and addressing your fear (of commitment in this article, but I think it will work for most feared-things).   Sorry guys, will have to copy and paste, no clue how to create a link   ;D
http://healing.about.com/b/a/114746.htm

ChrisV

Once again someone posted about memory in its relation to psi even though the majority of the post was about love. I'm not too coherent right now to talk about it. So, I'll just say I love puppy dogs!

morgan

having a bit of a problem with love lately.
seems like i'm changing.
you know that experience of blocking that you get when there is negative econtent? i feel kind of like i am doing that with the feeling of love.
its like it comes from everything but from people its way stronger. like its too much? it burns.. it is overwhelming and i seem to be tuning it out in defense. its almost like pain - like sounds that are too loud to listen to comfortably.
unable to just let go and dissolve into it, flow with it, its like defensively contracting into a harder denser area to exclude it.

feonixfyre

Morgan:
Noone's ever said love isn't painful. Has something happened recently that might be causing you to pick up on this? Might be that you've been affected at a deeper level than you realized and that's why all of this has gotten so crazy?

Winter:
I was thinking about your post on seeking out a "soulmate" earlier...What if a person has done this without knowing anything about psi? Or, two people find each other, neither of them knowing about other levels of human connection, and yet both know immediately that there's something more between them than meets the eye? Do you think that a person has to consciously seek out the "one" (Sorry guys, can't get the cliches out of my head today!) or will the two be drawn together without either of them trying? And if this happens and they recognize it, how do they accept it in spite of whatever obstacles from their pasts present themselves? I guess this was the long way of getting to the fact that I believe you're right, love is the key to achieving anything, and acceptance is a great deal of it too. Once love is there, and you know it's a "soulmate" type of thing, and there's amazing acceptance of you and everything yours, wouldn't it be a shame to dismiss it?

apache

I went xmas shopping today an came upon an old movie - 'The Wall' - by Pink Floyd. I've watched it at various times in the past but today I understood it on a different level. To love unconditionally is to lay yourself open and vulnerable for a while, but to do that 24/7 is torture in a society where everyone has a wall around them. And yet - to cultivate the psi aspect/talent within yourself you have to be willing and able to open up and be this receptive.

I get where Morgans at. If you reveal a love for your fellow human beings then everywhere you turn you get their wall as part of the feedback/fear with this. Most humans are incredibly damaged souls I think, or we would not narrow the bandwidth to just one partner/lover and jelously guard our egos as an a priori condition for our love.

That's just the way it is though. Depressing... :'(

Apache.

LD

Staff member
To love unconditionally is to lay yourself open and vulnerable for a while, but to do that 24/7 is torture in a society where everyone has a wall around them. And yet - to cultivate the psi aspect/talent within yourself you have to be willing and able to open up and be this receptive.

You've got to be kidding me. You're joking, right? I have to toture myself with unconditional love to cultivate my psi talent? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. Love is not a requisite for RV. :p

R

restful

I'm not sure being that open and receptive is for everyone. What if you didn't make a come back from it? I'd rather just do the targets and leave the "love" (that type) for someone else.

Brayden :p

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Seduce that signal line...wine and dine yo` data...get real cooled down with...

5604712x.jpg

Works for me. Hit target every time.

;D

hubba hubba

apache

Lol. See? Damaged souls! Hiding your hearts around a brick wall of ego. Damanding the universe opens up and spills its guts to you when you RV but you don't wanna actually let it in. The universe looks right back? Too messy! And if it does - tell it to not look at the negative icky nasty parts! You don't even wanna go there! Lol. Love+Fear/Ego = main barriers to RV.

Apache.

morgan

i suppose in a way, you can remember the target because part of you IS the target.

but this is not what i meant
actually apache - the wall is kind of appropriate.

its like there is this ambient love or something (though love is not really so right either.. but how do you describe something like light when there is no vision, something like a constant musical note when there are no particles to vibrate. its like a very patient warmth or something. its like an incessantly blowing wind that cuts right through you, and it kind of emanates from everything but from different lifeforms it can appear in different forms) and in order to be open to part of it, you have to be open to all of it and theres too dang much of it. its too hard. its not like pain exactly.. but it hurts my heart to let go and open to it. like sorrow. like bittersweet. and i dont understand it.
as a very poor analogy - Its like.. an orgasm is great. but a seven hour long orgasm would be too much. more like pain than pleasure.
and so i build a wall.
but shutting out this emotion in this way seems to drain all other emotions too. I find myself becoming more dissocated. cold and distant.
i am just not sure what is best. there are so many different opinions.
I am not sure what i want.
it would seem to me that enlightenment is maybe like stopping playing the game. like letting go of it ALL.
but really maybe all most of us really want is just enough enlightenment to have a game-advantage. I feel like it is my dissociation that allows me to view well (sometimes)
i am not sure where i am really walking to.

Ghoul

but how do you describe something like light when there is no vision, something like a constant musical note when there are no particles to vibrate...

...in order to be open to part of it, you have to be open to all of it and theres too dang much of it. its too hard...

...and so i build a wall.
but shutting out this emotion in this way seems to drain all other emotions too. I find myself becoming more dissocated. cold and distant.
Hi Morgan, hope you are having a great weekend. :)
I was thinking something along similar lines earlier today, and wrote a few (rough) notes in by pad:

animal27qp.png

18th December 2005

A human being, with an awareness oriented to more than 3 dimensions, perhaps with an absolute perspective of 'time'. The higher dimensional aspect of which, makes applying data cognitively more difficult, as it is through a mere linear 3-d filter.

I feel separated, disjuncted from 3-d reality. It's as if an unused muscle has suddenly taken a more dominant role, from a passive one. The psychological dissociation I think does not stem from an automatic self-protective or self-preservation instinct, but rather because "meaning" is applied so differently from a 4-dimensional observational perspective. There will inherently be a distancing from processes of the psyche which have evolved solely around a 3-d function,... I wonder how much of the mind is based around a 3-d model of function.

For example:- the replication of 3-d objective reality within the psyche to associate meaning, but even more fundamental internal wiring & observances.

Perhaps the learning curve for non-local data acquisition can be better explained by understanding more clearly and thoroughly these specific models of mind which function on a higher dimensional level & which we can utilise.

The distinction of these models can perhaps explain the sudden drop in accuracy when the 3-d / integral aspects of our active daily awareness form through replication (or simulation), a pseudo-4th dimensional utility to mimic the function of these more unstable aspects of higher dimensional interaction.

As the 'pseudo-AC-channel' will be more stable in providing (false) information, it will be seized by our awareness, while the more passive aspects with higher dimensional functions remain dormant, or at least, active perhaps predominantly on a sub-/un-conscious level.

It could/would take quite a while to "train" our awareness to choose the correct channel, those whom have more active aspects of mind with higher dimensional function would find it easier to choose the correct channel.

All the best,
Rob
zapppointing3bo.png

Baby, if you're looking for love, Zapp Brannigan is the man to speak to. Right Kif?​

W

Winter

That's it, i'm giving up. Looking at the cogs and wires is all very interesting but that ain't what the ride's about is it. ;)