Lyn Buchanan's Remote healing technique? Don't mentally join with sick people?

Jm151971

I just watched Lyn's "remote viewing/influencing" 2 discs. He says when attempting to heal someone "Do not mentally join with someone you want to heal, you could get sick" he says you set your own body up to get the same disease in your own body. In other words, say you are trying to heal a person who has cancer. He say's if you "Join" with them, that you could actually get cancer in your own body because your body sets up conditions that might create cancer in your own body (or whatever type of disease they got). He goes on to say " you can attach to them and mentally access that person, but do not join with them". So i got 2 questions here,

1. what is the difference between just "Mentally accessing" and "Mentally joining" with that person? How do you "attach" to them and "access" them without "Joining " with them? And what is the technique to "Mentally Join" with a person and how is that technique different from just "Mentally accessing" that person?

2. towards the end of the tape he talks about mentally attempting to make a person's blood pressure go down. He said a few times that " he spent a half an hour trying to access the person and he still didn't make contact" How did he know if he made contact with that person or not? is there signs you should look for to know if you made access to the person you are attempting to influence or heal?

Mycroft

Re: Lyn Buchanan's Remote healing technique? Don't mentally join with sick peopl

Question #3: He's that good. One of the reasons there have been bad reviews on that set of CDs is he leaves almost too much unsaid, unless you've followed him for awhile.

Question #1: There are many healing techniques, most use a type of energy transfer. The school of training that I follow primarily for physical healing is Reiki followed closely by Shamanic methods, and some that make my teacher nervous.

Even using Reiki to heal, sometimes I will get vertigo, upset stomach or a headache that pass pretty quickly and that is not even doing the mind link thing. It really depends on your state of mind, body and spirit. If you are sick don't even try to heal a wilting flower, you'll only make it worse, unless you are very, very careful. I won't do any healing that isn't a necessity that day if I am sick.

Doing the mind meld thing, well, I don't know, depends on how deeply you go in. I certainly would not try to reach a persons deepest fantasies (usually one of the deepest thought processes) while performing any type of healing..you might ding yourself pretty good there.

Question #2: Accessing would be determining the state of mind or health making an assessment. Merging would be riding the mind to see what his intentions are about his duty, his wife, high order thoughts, that may determine his motivations and decisions weighing on his mind or already made.

As far a getting something from a person, plant, animal or rock. -Not very likely if you've been schooled at all.

I worked on an animal that was given a month to live six would be an absolute miracle. I started out with a Quantum Warp 10 and X-Light by Chee Energy, until I got my Reiki Attunements. I used Reiki on the animal for 8 months, I made Master before the animal died. She lived for 10 months and went peacefully, as I had hoped. During those months we communicated frequently, her and I.

Last summer my better half had an asthma attack, I was really really worried, she ended up going to the emergency room. I gave her 'hand to heart' twice until my heart stopped. That is a personal link on a whole new level, most people won't even talk about, nor would they try even in extreme circumstances. There are exceptions to the rule and you'll know when to break them, she's sitting behind me surfing on her computer waiting for the movie I promised her..got to go.

Mycroft

Jm151971

Hi Mycroft, thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions! You sound like you really know alot about remote healing. That's amazing how you worked on the animal to prolong it's life. What kind of animal was it?

You must really have a connection with your girlfriend if your heart actually stopped! your heart stopped at the same time her's did? I'm glad you both are ok! That is really something!

Are there any books/discs that you recommend for beginners to learn "remote healing" and general "remote influencing"? Does Lyn Buchanan have any other discs other than the "remote viewing and influencing" 2 disc set? I can't find any if he does.

Thanks again!

Mycroft

Re: Lyn Buchanan's Remote healing technique? Don't mentally join with sick peopl

Jm151971 said:
Hi Mycroft, thanks so much for taking time to answer my questions! You sound like you really know alot about remote healing. That's amazing how you worked on the animal to prolong it's life. What kind of animal was it?
Thanks, Oreo was our rabbit, she had cancer.

You must really have a connection with your girlfriend if your heart actually stopped! your heart stopped at the same time her's did? I'm glad you both are ok! That is really something!
Her heart didn't stop, only mine..but she had the energy to make it to ER, I recovered enough to take her.

Are there any books/discs that you recommend for beginners to learn "remote healing" and general "remote influencing"? Does Lyn Buchanan have any other discs other than the "remote viewing and influencing" 2 disc set? I can't find any if he does.
Working with what you have already learned, you may wish to read his book if you haven't already, "The Seventh Sense". If this is the case I would read the book and listen to the disks again. Like I said he has a certain style and he makes certain statements during his talks that are not immediately recognizable for what they are. He talks about giving queues and when to target your RI meditation, those two in particular are the most important along with deprogramming yourself anytime you've attempted mind to mind contact, these kinds of things are made apparent if you read the book.

As for 'learning to remote heal' or RI, your own personal belief system is your greatest strength or greatest hindrance. Aside from the above I will offer only what I have used "Essential Reiki, A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art" by Diane Stein. She blew the lid off Reiki by giving free seminars and Attunements back in the days when they were charging $3,000-$10,000 for training and Attunements. The author suffers from acute lifestyle issues that comes through in her writing, beyond that there is much to be gained from reading the book.

Picking a 'Mystery School' is too personal a job for someone that doesn't know you. Like becoming a Jesuit or Benedictine, a Shipibo Shaman or Celtic Shaman they all get the job done. Pick one and go with it, best to have studied several or at least know what they are about. You're going to move around in PSI arena anyways, you'll know your life's path when it finds you..

Here are a few to choose from:
http://healing.about.com/od/energyhealing/Energy_Healing.htm

For those that think I'm blowing smoke up your butt, here's a link from a place I consider 'THE' authority for healthcare in the world. She was instructed nearly twenty years ago that if I was injured, unable to communicate and there was anything worth saving this is the institution I was to be sent to.
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/energy_healing/hic_energy_healing.aspx

As far as RI..what do you want to use that for? It is too easy to earn yourself some bad Karma. But if you insist, really good uses may be guiding people back from a coma, helping ADHD children learn math facts (I have personal success with this one) and other things that benefit people more than becoming a better puppeteer.

Some people want to learn so they can make someone like them or fall in love. This is a cheap substitute for working on personal qualities and fails every time.

But don't you know all this RI talk is fake, never has been proven and doesn't work? Unless of course you allow yourself to believe..if this is the case, see below. ;)

Mycroft

Teresa

Jm151971 said:
I just watched Lyn's "remote viewing/influencing" 2 discs. He says when attempting to heal someone "Do not mentally join with someone you want to heal, you could get sick" he says you set your own body up to get the same disease in your own body. In other words, say you are trying to heal a person who has cancer. He say's if you "Join" with them, that you could actually get cancer in your own body because your body sets up conditions that might create cancer in your own body (or whatever type of disease they got). He goes on to say " you can attach to them and mentally access that person, but do not join with them". So i got 2 questions here,

1. what is the difference between just "Mentally accessing" and "Mentally joining" with that person? How do you "attach" to them and "access" them without "Joining " with them? And what is the technique to "Mentally Join" with a person and how is that technique different from just "Mentally accessing" that person?

2. towards the end of the tape he talks about mentally attempting to make a person's blood pressure go down. He said a few times that " he spent a half an hour trying to access the person and he still didn't make contact" How did he know if he made contact with that person or not? is there signs you should look for to know if you made access to the person you are attempting to influence or heal?

June 29, 2009 --- a little late but this just off the IRVA list and Lyn said I could post it for you here.

Hope it helps,
Teresa
Allegorical viewing: It is
protection that you give a viewer by making an allegorical setting
for a target, to protect the viewer from a target which might be
dangerous to him/her.

A brief example of masking or allegorical viewing would be where you
are wanting to diagnose a person's health, but are wary of the
possibility that you might start empathizing with the person and take
on their illness, as well. So, you tell the viewer that you are
going to use the allegory of a building, and that that building is an
allegory for the target person's body. Then, you have the viewer go
through the building, reporting on the building's condition. If the
viewer reports a problem in the air conditioning system, then you
know that there is a problem with the lungs. Etc. This protects the
viewer from direct contact with the target person and keeps them
from "getting sucked in".

It works extremely well to protect the viewer from targets
which may be dangerous to the viewer. (emotionally)

From the first days of remote viewing, it was evident to analysts
that in normal sessions, the information coming in can sometimes
be symbolic in nature. Many times, the "castle building" that we
try so hard to avoid is not just imagination, grasping at straws, or
what you would think of as "building castles in the air", but is
actually allegorical stories which make it easier for the viewer to
report what is being found. Since this is one of the mind's natural
tendencies, why not use it to full advantage?

psilentone

Is there any evidence for getting sick from joining with sick people?
I do a fair amount of healing work and other than some very strong fatigue I have never had a problem even though some of these people were VERY sick.
I wonder now that this is brought to my attention if one can use the same theory to gain strength from someone else who is in better health. It would seem logical that a person could "give" someone in need some of their health.
I love your story Mycroft about your sig other. Its really quite romantic.
I have also tried to "heal" environments and wonder about that.

Jen

Allegorical viewing: It is
protection that you give a viewer by making an allegorical setting
for a target, to protect the viewer from a target which might be
dangerous to him/her.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so very much!!

Jen