• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Viewers! As you see, we have brand new software for our forum! More changes to the display coming over the next couple of weeks. -- PJ

Mandela Effect

huffd

The Mandela Effect is the most puzzling and troubling thing I have ever encountered.

It appears they are actually playing games with the the time-line, morphing history to their own desires.

I have seen dozens of examples, this one pushes it over the top for me since I had studied so well.

In this current timeline there are three seats and six people in the car. In the original timeline there were only 2 seats and four people in the car.. This reality change had to have happened in the last year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

Theories anybody?

Mycroft

O.K. here is the question for you:JFK was there as was his wife, governor also. Was his wife missing? If the wife was there, and someone had to drive the car, there could not be just four people.

huffd

Thank you for your response. In the reality I have studied for the last 55 years since the assassination in the time-line my memory is from, there were only two seats. Governor Connally's wife was not with them, he was sitting across from the driver. Having been born early enough I had an awareness of what was happening when it happened and living the historical indoctrination revolving around the event and the subsequent conspiracy the government established surrounding “The Single Bullet Theory”, seeing things have changed this much is really astounding to me.

This Mandela Effect “change” had to have taken place for me within the last year as I revisit many many conspiracy theories on a rotating basis and of course when new recordings and pictures surface as those involved leave deathbed evidence.

Anyone with a theory as to why my experience is so different from the recorded history in this time-line, I wish to hear your hypothesis.

Mycroft

PS. I find the “Mandela Effect” phenomenon one of the most fascinating and troubling things I have ever encountered. If you wish to contact me privately concerning this or any other matter, please do, those that know of me know I act in the strictest confidence because of the many private tasks I have requested from the most talented among you over the last ten years.

It is interesting and I would have said 4 people too but I never studied the Kennedy assassination very closely either. Some of the other Mandela Effect examples seem a little strange to me. I would have also guessed the Berenstain Bears books would have been spelled Berenstein but I can't imagine why anyone would change that. I do have Vincent Bugliosi's 7 lb book on the assassination and it says there were 6 people.

Mycroft
I have no theory. I had encountered several minor everyday changes in the past. In every case there was a possible "explanation". My view then was that "we" bump into the next reality occasionally, and quickly return back. This is no longer applicable, imo.

huffd

tbone said:
It is interesting and I would have said 4 people too but I never studied the Kennedy assassination very closely either. Some of the other Mandela Effect examples seem a little strange to me. I would have also guessed the Berenstain Bears books would have been spelled Berenstein but I can't imagine why anyone would change that. I do have Vincent Bugliosi's 7 lb book on the assassination and it says there were 6 people.
Thank you for your feedback on this! My wife whom was a schoolteacher for thirty years concurs, Bernstein was the correct spelling in the other time-line. This was one of the first things she noticed when I brought this up to her a few years ago.

Some say there are 1400 changes recorded another with dubious credentials says 7015 known changes.

This is exciting dialogue for this very unusual anomaly.

Mycroft

huffd

malexeev said:
If the Reality has changed, the books and such would also change.
Thank you for this insight, in MOST cases this is what happened but yesterday I watched a youtube video where a man displayed conflicting pictures from the same era.

Today, a very dear friend of mine sent me a photograph of a front page of the paper that has been in her family and pictures from a magazine, there are conflicting pictures in the magazine. Baffling very baffling, this is my reason for reaching out to people that are unafraid to pursue knowledge in fringe areas.

Also! From the time-line I remember, Connally was shot in the wrist, not the chest! I gleaned this from the article I received today.

Mycroft

Well, we might be able to reason out certain aspects of the "changes", staying with what we "know", rather than any theories.
1. The number (and a certainty) of the changes seem to grow exponentially.
2. We remember the previous situation.

The above MIGHT show that "They" don't care anymore. Or that the whole thing disintegrates. There was an article in WSJ some months ago indicating that more and more scientific test are no longer reprodusible. They had a similar article 10 years ago, but the first one related to psychology (and similar realms) only, which could be explained by a massive mind control. But the later article was about all sciences.

The bottom line is (for me): the most outrageous, off-the-wall theories of mine are proved to be way too timid. We might not be in Kansas anymore.

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
This is indeed weird , I remember seeing the news and it showed 4 people I was in the 5 th grade at the time , jfk was in the (passenger side rear seat) his wife on the driver side rear , governor Connally on front passenger side , the way I remember it she is seen after the shots fired , climbing out of the back seat onto the trunk of the car at which time the secret service wave her back into the car as it speeds up .. also seem to remember that some of the bullet fragments that went thru jfk and struck Gov Connally in directly in front of him which is weird for a supposed bullet coming down at that angle / .. controversial even then ..but now this is crazy ..

huffd

malexeev said:
Well, we might be able to reason out certain aspects of the "changes", staying with what we "know", rather than any theories.
1. The number (and a certainty) of the changes seem to grow exponentially.
2. We remember the previous situation.

The above MIGHT show that "They" don't care anymore. Or that the whole thing disintegrates. There was an article in WSJ some months ago indicating that more and more scientific test are no longer reprodusible. They had a similar article 10 years ago, but the first one related to psychology (and similar realms) only, which could be explained by a massive mind control. But the later article was about all sciences.

The bottom line is (for me): the most outrageous, off-the-wall theories of mine are proved to be way too timid. We might not be in Kansas anymore.
Ha ha malexeev, you have made a connection where I had not. So true, yes I am aware that there have been scientific peer reviewed tests in the hundreds which have failed in recent years, causing some to speculate that the tests were rigged, but nobody even the most fervent skeptic believes that all the peer reviews of the day were faulty or rigged. Others might I say fringe, blamed CERN and the LHC for screwing with or suspending certain laws of physics. We are definitely in new territory here.

Thanks again, this is the reason I brought this to the forum.

Mycroft

huffd

sonny5085 said:
This is indeed weird , I remember seeing the news and it showed 4 people I was in the 5 th grade at the time , jfk was in the (passenger side rear seat) his wife on the driver side rear , governor Connally on front passenger side , the way I remember it she is seen after the shots fired , climbing out of the back seat onto the trunk of the car at which time the secret service wave her back into the car as it speeds up .. also seem to remember that some of the bullet fragments that went thru jfk and struck Gov Connally in directly in front of him which is weird for a supposed bullet coming down at that angle / .. controversial even then ..but now this is crazy ..
Thanks Sonny, your memory rings true as it has over the years we have known each other. As far as Queen’s song, “We are the champions..” another friend of mine did find a recording of the entire lyrics as we remembered it, ending with. “We are the champions of The World!”. -This is how I view people who are able to retain their memories from their original time-line.

Even on this site they have made the inclusion to the words and admit, the words (no longer) are inclusive of the original lyrics.
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/queen/wearethechampions.html

This will cause many more people to be introspective, many will deny their memories and become part of the worldly collective, others will remain of the spiritual collective.

Mycroft

In one of the many synchronicities of life there was a Mandela Effect show on Coast-to-Coast last night. I didn't listen to it but maybe you can find an archive of it. If I remember correctly on one of the Joe Mcmoneagle threads I posted on there was a link to a radio station that keeps a month long listenable archive.

This a link to the guest website where he has a book.
http://www.meascension.com/

huffd

mscir said:
I hope you got to listen, it's already taken down!
Oh, sorry I missed it, I am on holiday in the montains pretty much off the grid tethered to a cell phone through a booster and just got the message.

Thank you for posting it, I am sure others appreciated the opportunity to hear it.

Mycroft

huffd

Here is a link to a critical analysis of their talk that night along with a link to the Mandela Effect Awareness Channel on youtube.

Please read the comments on this page especially the part about the term that predated the ME by a decade:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYMU0YOy5jY

MEA Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp0Zw7hJpYPrz8PnLwiTDhQ

If all else fails here is a download link to the above video:
https://mega.nz/#!0YR1yZLC!qizUfWn0a5k5FcNYOMq2L0x5LUIwkpDkoveY7UU-rMo

Curiously several youtube videos I have searched for concerning the ME have been either removed or privatized.

When I was younger my heart was located on the left side of my chest which I obediently covered with my right hand while saying the Pledge of Allegiance. -Now it is in the center of my chest and I bet your's is too!

Mycroft