Map Dowsing

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. But, a suggestion:

Don't use a regular map. Have someone trace an outline, or cut a piece of paper, to match the part of a map or the map that is to be dowsed (so it is not clear what the map is of), and make a dot somewhere that indicates North (or any direction) to them, and you dowse that. That way, you have no analytic interference based on the content of the map.

Best,
PJ

cormac23

Hmmm. So- you have to be blind to the target just like in RV? I figured since your movements with the pendulum were involuntary, it wouldn't be affected by what your concious mind was thinking.

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
I have also done this...but not in a blind situation.

As an aside, I typically have a standard 'yes' signal as well as a 'no' signal. I am presently having some spinal nerve problems that are affecting my right arm and I've noticed that from one time to another during the course of the same day, my signals now are mixed...the standard yes is now a no...so each time I use the pendulum, I have to ask, 'what is my yes response at this time'...same for the no.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because it really address the signals from the nervous system...the part of us that energizes the pendulums manifestation based on the info from the SC.

It's an interesting tool...but takes time to learn 'how it speaks'. So important, key actually, is forming the questions in the proper manner. You have to really think through and plan the structure of your questions.

added: If interested in more pendulum information, do a TKR search on the subject. I know there is some good information in various threads (mainly cuz I posted it :p )

tania

I have a severe dislike for pendulums, they frustrate me as I hate to use dowsing aids (so my subconsciousness stops them working for me cause of my dislike of them) but I can map dowse at times just using a finger.. i can usually run it over a map and feel the energy of things or something im seeking eg a leyline. One can find underground streams and run ones finger along where there energy is on the map to know where they are.

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
I had the good fortune to spend many many hours of conversation with a master dowser. One thing he impressed on me was a persons ability to dowse internally...not using any type of physical implement 'as feedback'.

I too can also use and do use just my finger and even more simple, *feel* an instant response mentally upon completion of the question/thought.

I like using a pendulum for this reason...the hypnotic effect it has while watching it move. Often I will use it prior to doing other psi work as it creates a calm/receptive frame of mind in that much wanted and sought after 'zone'

tania

"I like using a pendulum for this reason...the hypnotic effect it has while watching it move. Often I will use it prior to doing other psi work as it creates a calm/receptive frame of mind in that much wanted and sought after 'zone' "

creates a calm/receptive frame of mine lol ...Well they annoy me so much that I just end up wanting to throw them across the room .

polka_dot.. I dowse like that too.. when I dowse for water once i find it.. I can find out the depth of it by just counting in my head.. once i get to the right depth I get like a big jerking kundalini shock go up my back.

broosse09

I have a complete set on two CDs JPEGs. Unfortunately the maps do not have the map legend. I think they are inch maps.