MATRIX ~~ WHAT WAS MEANT BY THIS COMMENT?

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
   Maybe I missed it. I've read a lot on the boards, but haven't seen anything about matrix ~~ yet.

I started learning remote about a year ago. My instructor was able to lead me in the right direction as I was maintaining about an 85-90% accuracy as far as being able to identify qualities, descriptions etc. I got so so close, but never to the point of actually being able to say what the target was :-/...but I sure did get all that pertained to it. Things happened and this instructor no longer is available.

On my own, I found the crv manual and have spent the past 4-5 months incorporating these protocols into my sessions. (I began my 1st sessions with him using a simple template type format, it served me well at the time but I knew I out grew it.) I have found the manual to be informative as I am now on a 'do it myself' course!

This instructor made a comment while reviewing one of my session reports that I still can't make sense of and he wasn't willing to explain. I'm hoping I can get the explanation from one of you experienced viewers.  :)

This particular session he gave a 100% to and made this comment. "while reading your report, I said to myself, oh my God, she's starting to matrix'. When I asked him what that meant, he said it was a good thing but time didn't allow for more discussion. So, what the heck did he mean?  :-/

I've tried and tried to make sense of what matrix is at all. I've read a kabillion words about it and still scratch my head....no, I haven't seen any of the movies. While still trying to figure out what the matrix really is, and especially as it pertains to remote viewing, then I find out that there are bad matrixs'....sheeesh.

Who will the brave ones be that can explain all or any of this to me ??? Any & all help is certainly appreciated.

Lucid

I don't know, sounds weird/out-of-place.

But I do know I would like to see some sessions from you in the future.. ;)

Ertai

Meditation is the key ;)
Matrix being the Reality..

Like in the Matrix movie... You Bend reality..

In Remote Viewing when refering to the matrix, it could be the matrix of the data of the CRV session

But breaking or accessing the matrix is getting there, the kind of library were all the information for RV is, or simple violating the laws of reality permiting you to do each time better RV..

It does really must have that meaning... related to altering reality,accessing data thru non-normal means (RV)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Do the subject titles have to be in all capitals? It makes me feel like people are shouting at me. I guess I live on the internet too much. ::) PJ

Ertai

Meditation is the key ;)
Matrix ~~what was meant by this comment?

Well ;D

Its not on Capitals anymore.. no more shouting on this thread :-X
:D

W

wizopeva

I have never heard the word used in that context before. If it's not standard rv terminology, then it may be that only that instructor knows what he/she meant by it. A lot of instructors have different words for very similar ideas. The only 'matrix' I know of in standard terms is when a bit later in a session, many methods have a matrix layout with rows and columns in which the viewer fills in words.
-E

polkadotpuhjommies

:-/ hmmmmmm.....not a very good start for me I'm thinking. I joined this forum on 7-21 and by today, 7-22 I have 2 demerits :eek: 1 for having a 'strange' name and the other for using Capital letters.

Happily, better days are probably ahead. ;D

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Hey, pdPJ, take a look at the Free methods stuff at your left at the top of this TKR site. Click on TDS basics, go to lesson 11, introduction to the Matrix.

That should explain what your instructor was saying.

In general, it appears that he was refering to your ability to start trying to consciously melt together higher levels of data., blah blah blah....check it out.

In my printed out version of the document, it is at the top of the third to the last page. It is mentioned on page one under lesson 11 and mentioned on page four under Outline of the Remote Viewing Protocol, fifth bullet point.

Just trying to help.

I am really enjoying this stuff.

BC the EC

polkadotpuhjommies

Hey BC !

Eva pointed out those free things in her posting to another question I asked. While printing them out, I did see the Matrix section, but haven't read it yet. Thanks for making sure I found it!

You said }In general, it appears that he was refering to your ability to start trying to consciously melt together higher levels of data., blah blah blah....check it out. ~~~ I think you might be right. I do remember him saying something about having been in 'the pure intuition flow'...something like that.

I will be so pleased when I finially 'get this'. I have been looking and asking for quite a while. Apparently, I not the only one stumped by it.

After I read it, I will let you know if it seems to fit with the remote session that prompted his remark. Thanks.

ag0g0girl

Many refer to matrix as the collective consciousness. The body of information where we get our data. This body of information contains everything we think and see and hear and feel and sense.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
This instructor made a comment while reviewing one of my session reports that I still can't make sense of and he wasn't willing to explain.
Useful instructor. Hey I love giving people hanging on my every word some obscure comment and then telling them I don't have time to explain it. It keeps them mystified until it's time for them to return for more Omniscience Transference. ;-)

This particular session he gave a 100% to and
What was it, a scantron test? There are half a dozen 'major' ways to measure a session and the only one that could legitimately come up with that number would take quite a lot of time to analyze, and if he didn't have time to explain one little comment I seriously doubt he did this. I think there is something in the Firedocs RV FAQ (a link to it is on the side here somewhere) about analysis or accuracy, read that.

made this comment. "while reading your report, I said to myself, oh my God, she's starting to matrix'.
You said in your post that you had on your own adopted the CRV methods through the online manual. In CRV, the "grid" pages (the labeled columns) are often referred to as a 'matrix'. Your instructor was probably just referring to your having begun to use those.

Well that isn't very cosmic, but that's what I get out of it. lol.

PJ