MENTORING & PRACTICE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
If you would like to join-in a and work in a group on targets then signup here with a message or email/message me. All stages of development are welcome from beginners to those more 'weathered'. There are no Jedi Masters here we all have something to learn & share.

We will have targets that we can all do and share the sessions on - we can then review and discuss what worked, what didn't, what went wrong and why.

Please - anyone can view this area but it would be nice if we could keep the actual comments within this area to those who participate in the targets - thank you!

daz

Staff member
Re: CRV MENTORING & TRAINING

OK, so have had a couple of requests.
Is anyone else wanting to get some CRV practice of wanting to join-in a group or even want some one-to-one help?

Send me a quick message of email with where you are, what you need and lets see if we can start to get some things going.

Daz

Tamra

I'm here. Unfortunately I have been checking email once a week or less which is a terrible thing since I get so much of it, but please add me to whatever you send out via email too. I'll give more attention to checking it. opensourceresearcher at gmail
thanks, Daz. Tamra

daz

Staff member
Tamra, no probs will do - and soon - just answering a few replies to people etc.

All the best..
Daz

Loraine

Please add me too Daz. Soon I WILL FIND A NEW HOUSE and have more time for more pleasure leisure viewing.

forwarned

Hi. Daz,
I have only just joined the groupe and would be delighed and honoured if you would extend your valueble time to giving me a few shunts along the way,
i have done a few rv practice sessions ,posted the results, but as they may have amazed me personaly, and the sketches i did being very close to matches, i must admit, i tried to run before I could walk
due to not knowing the proper protacol and newbie mistakes , i have of now started to do my reseach on helpful info now reading the tds methods. meditation etc., and i know i have a long way to travel.
but at least i have now started to cover the worlds not with the leather soles on my shoes but by undoing the laces and restraints and travel the mileage of
the mind. I read your e magazine The Eight Martini's and found it helpful and inspiring ( sorry to read of your dear friend passing over. ) Im now catching up on the back issue's I was going to send you an email to your gmail listed on the magazine, the subject was going to be tittled "Are you looking for me or is it I'am I looking for you". I was going to introduce myself as a lost soul in need of direction, but then i thought you must be inundated with people like myself not knowing where the shift gear in the car is and decided to wait and see what turns up, well here we are, patience and good research got me where i wanted to be anyway,I have taken some what a strange journey to arrive at this point in time starting a few years ago with funny quirke's in my life but thats another story, and allthough dissapointed for one reason or another for not disscovering these amazing people sites and information sooner, but somehow new they was allways there, Probalbly just not my time in the bigger picture. sorry for dribbling on. lol i will save my life story for an other day.
Thanking you, Kindest regards, Gerry.

p.s sorry about the nick name tittle forwarned, need to change it, only one i could come up with that wasnt allready taken when first regeristing.

daz

Staff member
Dear Forewarned,

i have done a few rv practice sessions ,posted the results, but as they may have amazed me personaly, and the sketches i did being very close to matches, i must admit, i tried to run before I could walk due to not knowing the proper protocol and newbie mistakes , i have of now started to do my reseach on helpful info now reading the tds methods. meditation etc., and i know i have a long way to travel.
Please note - there is no 'proper' protocol (i suspect you meant method here). Any and all methods are valid IF done within the protocols - the rules that define RV (see the latest eight martinis magazine for a comprehensive set of comments on these). Saying this - I do practice CRV and this is what this forum is for - CRV - its just one of the many methods people choose to RV with.

I was going to introduce myself as a lost soul in need of direction, but then i thought you must be inundated with people like myself not knowing where the shift gear in the car is and decided to wait and see what turns up, well here we are, patience and good research got me where i wanted to be anyway,I have taken some what a strange journey to arrive at this point in time starting a few years ago with funny quirke's in my life but thats another story, and allthough dissapointed for one reason or another for not disscovering these amazing people sites and information sooner, but somehow new they was allways there, Probalbly just not my time in the bigger picture. sorry for dribbling on. lol i will save my life story for an other day.
Thanking you, Kindest regards, Gerry.
Dont worry, and feel free to share - TKR, PJ and others created these boards for this purpose - I and others are here to share - we all learn from each other :) - there are no maters here (other than Rv itself - and she cna be a bitch some days)

Look forward to hearing of your experiences.

All the best...
Daz

daz

Staff member
Hi all,
hope you are well.

If you are still interested I have kicked off some mentoring with a first target:
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=6344.0

Daz

hypnog

Hi all!
Sorry, I am late on this post... I'm just starting with RV and I think I need some mentoring, because I've readed the manuals, but I'm confused about what protocol I must use... I hope you can help me to start...
And Sorry my English :-\

PatMcDonald

Welcome. :)

OK. "Protocol" means an agreed standard of communication. Daz puts up a target tag (current one, target 6, is 2705-2011).

The viewers try to get as much information about the nature of the target, how it "feels", from that tag, write it down (as per the manual), scan it, and email the scans of their paper notes ("Session data") back to Daz before the deadline (9th October is current one).

Come 9th October, Daz put's up feedback about what the target was.

The Method used - well, it's like calming your mind, writing down the tag, and seeing how you it makes you feel. Generally, the feelings and information come VERY SLOWLY... it's not a hobby for racing car drivers.

"Gleaning" is an old school word for that. It literally means seeing what you can find that is useful lying on the ground - rather like a prospector looking for flakes of gold that might point to a local gold site.

Practise makes perfect, and expect to be wrong sometimes. Doesn't matter, it's the mistakes that really teach you. Getting too precious about the whole experience isn't a good idea - but a certain level of commitment and sticking with it, even when you were completely wrong, is important.

It's supposed to be fun. Take it too seriously, get too wound up about theory and what is "bad" RV - well, so long as you don't consciously know what the target is, then you have to use intuition to get good information.

Hope you have fun. I still like RVing but I take a break when real life just gets too hectic to relax.

hypnog

Thanks! You really help me! I am currently training ideograms, using the ideograms tool... Soon I expect to do my first session! And by now I am having fun...
This is an excellent forum! Thanks all

daz

Staff member
no probs - just join in on the next target

daz

Staff member
Yes, sometime in the next week I will close the current target and add a new one - follow the instructions and join-in.

good to have you along for the ride :)

stewart edwards

Daz

I will embarrass myself publicly when I see a session that is in date.

I am aware of this slump after the initial peak that I know from your crv bundle will hit me though!!!! Still it will bring me down to Earth nicely..

alteredboy

Is this thing still active? I've been feeling like I'm crazy for a long time, and I'm beginning to think that it's crazier for me to deny this knack I seem to have more so than it is to validate it to begin with... No formal training in CRV but I have comp journals with multiple targets that I hit over time, and all I was trying to do was prove to myself that I was reading too many comic books... Haha.

daz

Staff member
yes and by all means join-in if you like - but I can only help with the CRV methodology.

all the best...
Daz

Silverdell

Hi Daz,

Is your offer still on? I reałise I am two years late :eek: but... I am new to RV but have some experience with precognitive dreams, telepathy and have read (in awe) most documents on Ingo Swann's website in addition to many other RV related books. Currently I am reading David Morehouse's Manual.
Perhaps it is relevant that I live in Australia.

Kind regards,
Silverdell

Status
Not open for further replies.