Mentoring - Target 3- due 18.9.2012 - give it a go!

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Mentoring - Target 3- due 18.9.2012 - give it a go!

0309 - 2012

I will be looking for correct format, accuracy in the sessions.
Send your sessions to me @ daz.smith@gmail.com

I will collect them all, write a few notes and when all gathered will put them online here - for us to discuss - so be prepared for your work being here - in public.

Format:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scan you pages and compile as an optimized .pdf file.
If you don't have .pdf there are many free tools online for doing this - a quick Google search will get you many.
Save/scan the images at 150-300dpi black and white (this keeps the file size down).

If you need help with this then email me.

Summary
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would like a typed session summary as well for your session.
Don't take ages on this - just type a summary of the key information - there are plenty of summary examples on my site for an idea on this. Here is an example: http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4.09/climate_sydney.pdf
the actual summary is the last page (14). Add the summary to the .pdf as well please.

As well as helping with general RV/CRV - hopefully the mentoring and our work together will also help you with key skills to help present your RV data for future clients, projects and needs.

Any questions then ask - email me at the address above.

Don't forget have fun - its not a race - the key is to learn something!

All the best...
Daz

forwarned

Thank you Daz,

Yes I shall remember, "Structure", content be dammed. :-X even if it takes me to stage six. ;D

Pat nice to see you keen, of and running. up and at them. .have a good one.and too one and all
todays date 4th sept 2012 23.35 GMT ,logged target , have a toothache so shall wait a few days
till pain subsides. Omg aols allready. ending quickly

Gerry

daz

Staff member
Seven days left to feed back date!

The clock is ticking...

Daz

daz

Staff member
Re: Mentoring - Target 3- due 18.9.2012 - FINISHED

Thank you for the seven brave remote viewers who contributed to this target: Alexis, Aveline, Debra, Gerry, Jeane, Jon and Penny.

You all got some target data. As always some fared better than others but its early days yet with lots for everyone to learn.
Please take a look at Alexis's sketches - very good well done. Great work all on the actual CRV structure - much, much better - made your viewing much clearer to read and work with and hopefully better for you to work with.

Addition: I just added a session form Debra - also some great data in this one - well done!

GREAT WORK ALL!

The BLIND CRV sessions are all here with a few of my notes attached - these are all in .pdf format.

0309 - 2012
Statue of Liberty| New York| Time of viewing

Cue: The remote viewer is to move to the optimum position/location and describe the structure from an optimum position.

The Target/Feedback:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309%20Feedback.pdf

The CRV sessions:

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-alexis.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-avaline.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-gerry.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-debra.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-jeane.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-jon.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target0309/0309-penny.pdf

feel free to download and look at each others work - and lets discuss any questions, feelings or comments you may have about your own and each others work here. Again well done your are all doing very well!

All the best...
Daz

forwarned

Hi and thank you Daz,

it was a gr8 target and i had fun in doing it, I can see we are all improving, Wow is the right word for Alexis and the skecthes
now if we all had had a session result near the same we would all be feeling very chuffed with ourselves.
thank you Alexis for that and showing how its done and I bet you had the hairs on the back of your neck stand up
when you saw the reveal photo, I know mine would have.
as for mine, i feel that there is some good sensory data, sketches on it were aol driven, I guess my problem
is learning to ignore them more than I am, making sure i put down the pen after logging to acknoweldge
them then to dispell, my interpatation of an aol is if im correct is; if its a vivid colour image its likey an aol, now my
problem may be, many of my aols are animated and true to life, Im probaly paying to much attention, animated
which may be ok and gr8 once my mind starts to focus on the job properly and showing better results but for now
I self critisize my mind with a mind slap and no m&m choc reward.

The matrix details you refered to daz,
yes I now see I have the wrong concept of how its done.
and would welcome your pointers.

No pat on the back for me for getting it wrong but surely your mentoring deserves credit for taking me from muddled messy stage 1
to show some stucture thru to an attemted stage 5, and if i had followed my aol1's to stage 6 , I had a choice of either shoveling have the
the garden through the living room window and building a cave or to sulpture mash potato and brown gravey,lol it would have potrayed a pretty piture.
and fun also.

What a pretty picture an aol weaves but to your mind it does deceive. ( my new motto )

gerry

Lara1972

Thank you again Daz :)

Well done everybody! Alexis - awesome data and drawings and I certainly said,"Wow!" out loud.

Daz, I hope you don't mind me asking but in general, what are the the kind of descriptive words for energies in S2 than can be used? Would electricity, fire, wind power be appropriate? I kind of get a bit stuck with this! Also, my ideograms aren't showing all parts of the target - I know the ideograms are the way to connect to the signal so maybe I'm still not doing enough of them?

Kind regards AJ

MadManMal

sorry Daz i was gonna send off mine this evening as it was due 18th lol but i dont know which time zone? the 18th end i guess. never mind i can judge what i have this time around lol
some great sessions there well done all
Mal

daz

Staff member
@ Gerry:
You're doing great - if you manage to learn a single small thing then its a win win situation - its not all about nailing targets (although that is a fun bit). Well done and yes - much better structure this target from all.

AOL's - yes you've got it - record them then move on form them - try not to dwell on them - don't worry its a process of learning to trust and be confident in yourself - it gets easier - but it never totally goers - even I struggle with an AOL at times - we all do.

@ Avaline:
Daz, I hope you don't mind me asking but in general, what are the the kind of descriptive words for energies in S2 than can be used? Would electricity, fire, wind power be appropriate? I kind of get a bit stuck with this! Also, my ideograms aren't showing all parts of the target - I know the ideograms are the way to connect to the signal so maybe I'm still not doing enough of them?
Avaline - that's OK - aks away - this is where we all get to learn form each other.
Descriptive words - have you seen these crib sheets - this has a bunch that may help expand your repertoire?
http://www.remoteviewed.com/crib_sheet.pdf
http://www.remoteviewed.com/RV%20cribb%20sheet.pdf
its all about repertoire - if you don't have the words then you cant describe whats in your head. Let me know if these don't help. But the more words, experiences you get into your knowledge bank the easier it becomes to describe all targets.

@ Madman:
Sorry dude - I'm in the U.K so time willing I just start processing the session part way thru the day its due in - best to do sessions early rather than leave to the last minute - its takes alot of time to process them all.
Look forward to seeing yours next time :)

All the best all.

Daz

Thanks Daz, this was a great target/practice op and so fun to see how well everyone did and what they came up with.

Does anyone know if there are plans to take down the statue next year? I know that sounds funny but I got the words, "people who could tear down" and then "till next year", and wondering what that might mean.

Also does anyone know if people still go up in to the top of the statues? I saw people in then head so just wondering if I was bouncing around in time or not.

Also, here's a question for Daz or someone who has been along for awhile. Do you know of anyone that ever was assigned a practice target for the world trade center? Would be interesting to see if any rver's who had sessions focusing on the World Trade Center or nearby areas prior to the attacks, had any possible future predictions hidden in their sessions.

alexispoquiz

Those Crib Sheets are AWESOME!!! Printed myself a copy 8)

Thanks for the compliments all. I want to describe what I have observed in my session/s and my general behavior in regards to how I do my sessions. I also want to share how I do my S3 sketches and sort of the logic that I follow....

If you noticed in my session I had an AOL... "Page of Wands"...At that time though... I was actually "thinking" of the "Two of Wands"....but I incorrectly labeled it the "Page of Wands"....Google Images "Two of Wands"....You will notice that my sketch pretty much looks like the "Two of Wands"!... because in fact IT IS the Two Of Wands... with a bit of stuff I added because "I FELT LIKE IT"

You will also notice that earlier in the session I had an AOL... "2 Noblemen looking outside the window".... and sure enough... what did I sketch?.... 2 Noblemen looking outside the window... with a bunch of stuff I added because "I FELT LIKE IT"

So... here is the pattern... I get an AOL... I state the AOL... then I use that AOL as the conceptual foundation of my sketch... and then I finish off the sketch by adding whatever "I FEEL LIKE ADDING"....Now, I don't always state the AOL first and then sketch...

Sometimes, when I am sketching... I get nothing, no AOLs, no data, no feeling, nothing... in these cases I just start doodling (or I reconnect by writing the coordinates first, then start doodling)...sometimes the doodling turns into "something", so I just state an AOL and move on... most of the time though it is abstract and unrecognizable, so I just move on.

Anyways, Just wanted to share that bit with you guys and the pattern I found about myself, which may or may not help you in your own discovery about yourself. Perhaps you and I are not so different?... Cheers! (^_^)

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Great sessions here well done everyone , Particulalry liked Debra's with the consistent references to "statues" and face. 8)

Tunde

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
debrakatz@yahoo.com said:
Does anyone know if there are plans to take down the statue next year? I know that sounds funny but I got the words, "people who could tear down" and then "till next year", and wondering what that might mean.
I think that could be symbolic in nature. The statue is refered to as Lady Liberty or supposed to represent Liberty so it stands to reason there will always be those who wish to take away your liberties...if you let them ;)

T

daz

Staff member
Hi Daz, thanks for posting the crib sheets they are fantastic and a great help Smiley
No probs - but also be sensible and only use when necessary - but become reliant on them - but in the beginning stage of learning they can help immensly as there is sooo much to remember.

@debra:
If you do a google search and then click images - you can see a lot of images inside the statue - so you were right on with people inside the head of a statue, data :)

All the best...
Daz