Mentoring Target 4 - due end of oct 5th, 2012.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Mentoring - Target 4- due end of the day Oct 5th, 2012.

(I will be reviewing Saturday 6th UK time) if your session is late it will not be included, keeping timescale is an important part of working as part of a project managed team and although not an RV skill - is one we must all learn when using the skill in the real world. - give it a go!

2309 - 2012

I will be looking for correct format, accuracy in the sessions.
Try to spend 3-4 pages within Stage3 this time - sketching the target form different angles/locations then probing the sketches for details.

Send your sessions to me @ daz.smith@gmail.com

I will collect them all, write a few notes and when all gathered will put them online here - for us to discuss - so be prepared for your work being here - in public.

Format:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scan you pages and compile as an optimized .pdf file.
If you don't have .pdf there are many free tools online for doing this - a quick Google search will get you many.
Save/scan the images at 150-300dpi black and white (this keeps the file size down).

If you need help with this then email me.

Summary
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would like a typed session summary as well for your session.
Don't take ages on this - just type a summary of the key information - there are plenty of summary examples on my site for an idea on this. Here is an example: http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4.09/climate_sydney.pdf
the actual summary is the last page (14). Add the summary to the .pdf as well please.

As well as helping with general RV/CRV - hopefully the mentoring and our work together will also help you with key skills to help present your RV data for future clients, projects and needs.

Any questions then ask - email me at the address above.

Don't forget have fun - its not a race - the key is to learn something!

All the best...
Daz

daz

Staff member
Heads - up five day warning time on this target :)

All the best..
Daz

Lara1972

Finished mine in early hours :) Myself (or my mum) will scan it and send to you tomorrow. Kind regards, AJ.

daz

Staff member
Re: Mentoring Target 4 - sessions and feedback is in

Thank you for the FOUR brave remote viewers who contributed to this target: Aveline, Gerry, Jon and Maclolm

You all got some target data. As always some fared better than others but its early days yet with lots for everyone to learn.
Some of the data and sketches in these sessions were excellent and wow great sketches. great improvements all round.
GREAT WORK ALL!

The BLIND CRV sessions are all here with a few of my notes attached - these are all in .pdf format.

2309 - 2012
Kittyhawk p-40| Sahara Desert| time of the crash/landing 1942

Cue: The remote viewer is to move to the optimum position/location and describe the structure from an optimum position.

The Target/Feedback:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target2309/2309-feedback.pdf

The remote viewer is to move to the optimum position/location and describe the crash landing event and the structure in the past.

Here are some of the sketches:

The CRV sessions - with my mentoring notes attached:

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target2309/2309-aveline.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target2309/2309-Gerry.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target2309/2309-jon.pdf

http://www.remoteviewed.com/tkr/target2309/2309-malcolm2.pdf

feel free to download and look at each others work - and lets discuss any questions, feelings or comments you may have about your own and each others work here. Again well done your are all doing very well!
You are all starting to show just how you get benefits form clean, structure CRV sessions - well done!

All the best...
Daz

MadManMal

Many thanks for the feedback Daz.
I see i was kind of on track umtil the last moment, and it just goes to show that even an AOL at times can be spot on (page 3 bottom of page "Downed A/craft".
i have much to learn from this one though, mostly about Trust within myself to let it flow and forget the outcome....but overalL i am very pleased to have gotten quite a chunk of the target discriptively.
Great work from the others too and brilliant sketch of the plane.
I,m suprised at the lack of interest this time around and really hope you are able to continue mentoring even with such low numbers "your valuable time permitting" Daz and rest assured i for one will not fall by the wayside as i consider this
a long term but very achievable goal...i still have time! :)
Mal

daz

Staff member
You are all doing really well - learning to become consistent is a long process and there will be drop-outs as human find the long haul hard to do. Don't worry and just enjoy and learn - if you leanr a single thing form every practice session - you are on a winning track.

And don't forget the magic of all this - you guys accessed a past event, and event only experienced and witnessed by the single participant (pilot) way back in 1942 - yet you all to varying levels accurately described the event. Doesn't that give you goosebumps still - It does me, i never lose that feeling of MAGIC!

All the best...
Daz

Lara1972

Thanks for the feedback Daz.

Yes, I can see I well and truly AOL'd on that water. I am practising my ideograms again today using the verbal cues and then using the TKR instant feedback targets to practise just stage one. I must admit I am rewarding myself with a piece of fudge every time I am totally correct - trouble is diet starts again tomorrow, well it is Monday, so will have to think of something else :)

Sorry, I digressed slightly there! Daz, if when I am interpreting the ideogram and it looks like my learnt ideogram for e.g. 'water' and my logical mind says water but my subconscious or inner voice is shouting 'land' which should I write down? Water or land?

Also, I have just bought a book called, 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain' by Betty Edwards in the hope it will help with my sketches. In your opinion do you think would be beneficial for CRV or should I just carry on as I have been? If it's not a good idea then I would rather use my "energy" on practise than "trying" to learn a new skill.

Well done everybody - great data and sketches but the sketches of the plane were fantastic!

Many thanks and regards, A.J.

daz

Staff member
Daz, if when I am interpreting the ideogram and it looks like my learnt ideogram for e.g. 'water' and my logical mind says water but my subconscious or inner voice is shouting 'land' which should I write down? Water or land?
Its best to write down whatever you feel is correct - remember Ideograms will change over time and there is one school of thought that you never go by the look of the ideogram but by the feel of it. Its a language that has no bounds, no rules and is a language you develop with yourself so, over time it develops. I, on occasion draw an ideogram for one thing but when I probe it I record another - i just let it flow and don't question it.

Don't worry - it will all come with time. you're doing well.

Also, I have just bought a book called, 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain' by Betty Edwards in the hope it will help with my sketches. In your opinion do you think would be beneficial for CRV or should I just carry on as I have been? If it's not a good idea then I would rather use my "energy" on practise than "trying" to learn a new skill.
This book is the recommended classic for anyone who finds it hard to draw and one the military remote viewers used.
Its on my extensive list of remote viewing books here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote-viewing-biblography-books.html

All the best...
Daz

Lara1972

Hi Daz, thank you for your answer, I now understand and look forward to continued learning. About the book, I wonder if I chose that one because I subconsciously recognised the title from your lists from past visits to your website :) Kind regards, A.J.

forwarned

Hi Daz,
and firstly Avaline, Mal and Jon very well done, great work and very impressive data and sketches and its going to be great to follow your future work and I for one feel that if your getting the Wow's now, what awaits further down the line, so thanks for sharing and showing the way.

ok Daz :-[ I see were I’m going wrong, naming instead of describing, and working out as an example how to describe a step ...and not call it a step, I shall be
a little frustrated I will admit but not disillusioned, I’m not afraid of failing its early stages and its all valuable part of the learning curve.

There are a couple of curious elements to my RVing that puzzle me. they are when I take a diversion track away and follow an aol, why and how do I obtain the knowledge or data associated with that diversion, as with this target number 4, I ended up with Mahu Piccu. If i was asked minutes beforehand to draw a sketch of it I wouldn’t have had a clue where to begin, and having googled it, now have surprised myself with so many accurate elements of it that I wouldn’t ordinarily have known.
I guess I know the answer that only the details of a CRV target can be relied upon for its accurate feedback qualities and a guess from the imagination doesn’t count and as there is no way to ascertain how or any accuracy of pre knowledge displayed on the diverted outcome. Its a curiosity that has stumped me on this and other practices and also more of a self criticism, If my mind can take me to places and give up knowledge so accurate in detail that I didn’t or couldn’t possible know
why cant my mind just take me and show me the target first hand, Why do we get these diversions placed as obstacles is there another hand or mind behind it? we have to work to get the target data but seems for me unrelated data is sometimes easily obtained some can be accurate and unknown beforehand and thats what i find a puzzle.
The answer I know is not to put importance on it and go with flow record and move on and at the end of the day a miss is still a miss and I guess many, many RVing students have spent many hrs pondering the same.

Looking forward to the next one.

Gerry

daz

Staff member
Gerry,
when I take a diversion track away and follow an aol, why and how do I obtain the knowledge or data associated with that diversion, as with this target number 4, I ended up with Mahu Piccu. If i was asked minutes beforehand to draw a sketch of it I wouldn’t have had a clue where to begin, and having googled it, now have surprised myself with so many accurate elements of it that I wouldn’t ordinarily have known.
Gerry, we yet have no real idea how remote viewing works or how we get the information. The work Ingo did to create CRV was IMO a work of genius, but in itself it wasn't fully finished or explored and expanded to its full merit. I suspect as with everyhhting in life -you have deep inside of you detailed images, and daa on machi pichu - but that this is stored in deep memory with masses of other data.

I guess I know the answer that only the details of a CRV target can be relied upon for its accurate feedback qualities and a guess from the imagination doesn’t count and as there is no way to ascertain how or any accuracy of pre knowledge displayed on the diverted outcome
Yes

If my mind can take me to places and give up knowledge so accurate in detail that I didn’t or couldn’t possible know
why cant my mind just take me and show me the target first hand, Why do we get these diversions placed as obstacles is there another hand or mind behind it?
First, Im not convinced we or should I say I - ever travel to the target, ever. I feel that inside us all we have a mechasim that allows us to access ALL information about ANY target anywhere in time and space - no actual travel is needed - every target is within and part of us already.

Second - its not a real distraction - it was once created by your noise and your imagination. It became an obstacle when it wasnt dispelled, acknowledged allowing you to move on. But we all go through this - in the begining its very hard to put and AOL to one side and just move on. It does get easier, though it never completely leaves you. Its whey we minimize the noise by not using naming words and by only describing.

we have to work to get the target data but seems for me unrelated data is sometimes easily obtained some can be accurate and unknown beforehand and that's what i find a puzzle.
Its not real data its imagination. The line between creative, intuitive impressions and creative, imagination its very thin.
I always look at my data on the page - if I get the impression of car, window, plane or a named thing and the data cluster just before I write this impression doesn't have descriptive data that matches - then I am wary of that data and its origin - so I mark it as AOL - imagination instead of from source.

The answer I know is not to put importance on it and go with flow record and move on and at the end of the day a miss is still a miss and I guess many, many RVing students have spent many hrs pondering the same.
Yes - never give AOL data too much prominence, mark it and move on - always trying to move ahead and always trying to DESCRIBE DONT IDENTIFY.

And yes, even after fifteen years of CRVing I still ask the same questions - but less so with age, you will get to a point of both confidence in what you perceive and detachment - you are not bothered if its accurate or not - you just do it - when you get here - it becomes a whole lot easier. I work for clients and even now I hear the shock in their voice when they say to me after I have given over my Rv session ' Daz, I will get feedback to you ASAP'. I respond with 'thats Ok or no bother I don't need it'. As long as the client is happy that I have given them info them i need nothing more - I'm detached.

So what Im trying to say is dont worry about it, we ALL go through this, I still on days go through this, its natural. Just re-look at your session, look for the pattern of where the AOL began, why and how it built, make a note of this and hey a great lesson learnt!

Keep it up - your doing fine :)

All the best..
Daz

forwarned

DAZ many thanks for the replies to my questions and comments of which are all greatly welcomed and acknowledged so for me its onwards and upwards.

Gerry

Jon N

Daz, Thank you so much for doing this. Its a really good exercise to see everyones' sessions, and the questions and answers. Jon..

daz

Staff member
Jon,
its not a problem - the person who trained me in CRV did it for free - I'm just repaying the debt I owe.
Its also great seeing people develop and grow.

All the best...
Daz