MI6 Agent Breaks Silence

Black_OPS_Agent

Cant say iam surprised about all this stuff
but remains to be seen if he is the real deal or
just another nutter ;)

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/2006/08aug/dumbs.html

X

moonbeam

:-/What worries me is a lot of what he is saying may be true, Also if it is, Doctor Richard Boylan says that all et,s are good, also he says that there is a lot of disinformation on this subject aswell..I have actually seen real pictures of mutilated cattle ect..Also Crowley was a Montauk..The poor boy must be living in total fear,If he is telling the truth, which is probable we must listen to him

psidoc

His information is consistent with Valerian, Serpo & others insofar as it goes. He also mentions a few whistle blowers who have since disappeared. His additional detail is intriguing, as I'm sure he meant it to be.

Creepy stuff. If it's true, our grandchildren and great-grandchildren may be in deep trouble. Does anyone know for sure?

Best regards,
--psidoc

moonbeam

Crowley in his writings said he was working, with Dark foces,He drew a picture of one of the entities which came to him, who he called Lam, Lam looks spitting image of a grey!
Also Read "the book of the Law by crowley" in this book (which he wrote via mediumship) one of his most famous piece of writing)
The writing he calls Liber Al vel Legis
This is what is at the very end of the pages of this book....

Hail! ye TWIN WARRIORS ABOUT THE PILLARS OF THE WORLD! FOR YOUR TIME IS NIGH AT HAND.
i AM THE LORD OF THE DOUBLE WAND OF POWER;
THE WAND OF THE FORCE OF COPH NIA-BUT MY LEFT HAND IS EMPTY,FOR I HAVE CRUSHED A UNIVERSE AND NOUGHT REMAINS.

notice the twin pillars of the world,
also he was at montauk..just like james casbolt said..
also he did stay in places ie cornwall, where he summonned so called demonic biengs which casbolt mentions
Crowley i would say could be this bad guy that conjured up zeta reticuli,s (the greys)
It seems to me most of the people that are involved with Montauk, admit there was some pretty weird things going on around them.. :-/

moonbeam

psidoc what you say about whistle blowers dissappearring, this is the problem, the shadow goverment have tabs on people like ourselves, they want everyone to have their heads buried in the ground, or be totally ignorant,Knowledge is power and the thing they dont want you to have, That is why they keep every one poor so all they can do all of there entire lives is work work work, so they have no time for questions,What goes around comes around,
I bet they watch this site, and keep list of all of us. :-/

Mycroft

I bet they watch this site, and keep list of all of us. :-/
Assuming that 'they' are, consider the smoking men from the X-files. Their sole purpose had two prongs. The first was to keep the time schedule of the alien agenda. The second was to resist the aliens and effectively kill them. (Remember the episode where the alien was executed.) All of the smoking men had family members being held hostage until the appointed time but over time things changed, priorities changed…

‘They' might consider this an incubator to foster PSI growth, the only thing that truly frustrates aliens.

Please give that some considerable thought.

moonbeam

what he had is Talulah , love you dear sweet heart, jesus is your friend not son of evil. may he look and take care of you beeloved..

T

talulah

what he had is Talulah , love you dear sweet heart, jesus is your friend not son of evil. may he look and take care of you beeloved..
At least moonbeam lubs me....I think ???

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
The MI6 agent story is a hoax. If you listen to
the mp3 files you can tell its just a kid whose
been doing alot of research on popular conspiracy stories.
MI6 Employ well educated and bright individuals
not some school kid on a windup.
How the American radio talk host did not see this coming
is beyond me.

Also if he was a real MI6 agent he would be dead by now ;D

T

D

Dr._Proctonaut

My gawd My gawd

Where oh where did you guys dig up this moonbeam critter?
Someone has been listening to way to much coast to coast on streamlink. Yes Yes, may as well believe in every conspiracy theory out there, no matter if any of them are in direct conflict or not.

Watch out for this one, sooner or later it's going to start posting links to some outlandish new age horse crap.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
It is not permitted to directly flame by name other regulars of the forum. Please stop. Maybe you could limit your flames to people who are not forum regulars at least.

P

Psychic_Jihad

How dare you insult the DOC you Infidel!!!!!

The DOC is a true AMERICAN HERO!!!!!

How many of you can say that you stormed the beach at Normandy with the Marines during the Civil War?

READ YOUR HISTORY SWINE!!!

moonbeam

The guy that wears a s&M outfit, Protonut..is not worth the energy, has nothing to offer here but his negative energy..This site likes to explore differing apionions and ideas, and will not be bullied, or insulted , By someone so low down the food chain..
you have not offerred anyone any positive feedback..The mask, you wear shows you have your problems? ;D
Moonbeam... ;)

T

talulah

How dare you insult the DOC you Infidel!!!!!

The DOC is a true AMERICAN HERO!!!!!

How many of you can say that you stormed the beach at Normandy with the Marines douring the Civil War?
???

Someone has forgotten their history lessons--or maybe you haven't reached that grade yet? Normandy and the Civil War? Pulease.

P

Psychic_Jihad

Nobody wants to tell you this moonbeam, but when your mother told you that you were special, she meant it in a helmet wearing, short bus kind of way.

Obviously talulah is the only one that likes you in a way other than as a little comic relief, sort of like a pet, but judging by her posts, it's not saying much.

moonbeam

::)you are just looking to start a fight with someone you do not even know,at least i had a mother..What about yourself..fruedian slip..mother..mother..
you are so funny, ;D

T

talulah

Nobody wants to tell you this moonbeam, but when your mother told you that you were special, she meant it in a helmet wearing, short bus kind of way.

Obviously talulah is the only one that likes you in a way other than as a little comic relief, sort of like a pet,  but judging by her posts, it's not saying much.
Yeah, Talulah has tried to be nice to people but usually gets screwed for it. If "nobody" wanted to tell Moonbeam something, why is "nobody" posting to Moonbeam?

Tell me, where are you from? America, UK, elsewhere...just curious due to your lack of manners and omg, I can't wait to see it in writing if you're honest.

the dumb one :)