• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The warm heart and beautiful soul of viewer Elizabeth Ruse, Australia, has left our lonelier world. We will miss her so very much. - PJ
  • TKR's dojo at dojopsi.com/tkr/ is open.

My endless search for others like me...

#1
So far I haven't met others that are like myself but I know there are. To be honest I am the kind of person that watches from the side line, only because I can see more from there. The things I am going to try to explain is very difficult since I am not open enough to let others in or what I can do. Please understand that the following list contains events, actions and other strange unexplainable moments in my life/past. If you can relate to the list below please let me know.

1) When I was 2 I knew the layout of the house I lived in and still remember many other details since then. Not sure if this is a big deal!

2) when i turned around 6yo I started meditating with out knowing what meditation was. I started seeing a (fog, smoke, billowing clouds) kind of thing in the sky. I was the only one able to see this. oddly enough it kinda looked like a four "leaf clover" building over its self. Weird I know. Its hard to explain. later I found out i could see it in water that reflects the sky like lakes and puddles.

3) I have been able to see "static" for as long as I can remember. Thunderstorms intensifies this. Not fully sure what this means.

4) I am not really sure how old I was when this happened. I was younger then 10 i think, I was in the back seat of a car and i was very sad... I wanted it to rain. It did. could have just a fluke but not sure.

5) My life wasn't easy after the age of 9 my mom was never around and her husband was a drunk. My strange moment kinda slowed to a complete stop till i was 14. the only strange thing that kept on happening was when I had to go back to them from my grandmothers home. I had so much hatred and sadness and I would "will" it to storm. Every single time he came with her to pick me up we would run into horrible weather, hail and heavy rain severe enough we would have to pull over under an over pass till it would let up... I know this might just be a coincident. you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

6) I started getting picture like glimpses of something I will see during the next day like houses, faces, and many other things. This got worse over time.

7) my dreams from the age of 14 and on have been very informative. events to happen. too many to type out. this may be better at a later time.

I will add to this list soon. i know i sound crazy but I am tired of hiding this.
 

Mycroft

Active Member
#2
Raine said:
I will add to this list soon. i know i sound crazy but I am tired of hiding this.
Well then don't. I haven't been drowned or burned for my art in several lifetimes so you don't need to be afraid either. You don't need to seek permission to be whom you are. You don't have to quantify your experiences to me, certainly.

Many of the old wizened souls are here now at this specific time, unfortunately few have awaken to what they are and far fewer have lived to their fullest potential. The gathering started around 1950.
http://www.practicalmystics.co.nz/articles1.html

I think in this forum, I have given as much of my personal life as many. So don't feel like a stranger.

To me I have experienced more epiphanies around Christian Holidays, more specifically Easter which might have had its origins in pagan mythology. Whatever the case may be, you're right on track.

Merry Christmas,

Mycroft
 
#3
Mycroft said:
Raine said:
I will add to this list soon. i know i sound crazy but I am tired of hiding this.
Well then don't. I haven't been drowned or burned for my art in several lifetimes so you don't need to be afraid either. You don't need to seek permission to be whom you are. You don't have to quantify your experiences to me, certainly.

Many of the old wizened souls are here now at this specific time, unfortunately few have awaken to what they are and far fewer have lived to their fullest potential. The gathering started around 1950.
http://www.practicalmystics.co.nz/articles1.html

I think in this forum, I have given as much of my personal life as many. So don't feel like a stranger.

To me I have experienced more epiphanies around Christian Holidays, more specifically Easter which might have had its origins in pagan mythology. Whatever the case may be, you're right on track.

Merry Christmas,

Mycroft
thank you Mycroft. :)
 
#4
Hi there

I am also new here. But not so new to the world of weirdness. Mine started at the age of a couple months - I can remember the bassinet I was in. lol

So to add another layer of weirdness to your world 8) do you know what your blood type is? What you describe sounds actually pretty normal to someone that is RH-. If you don't know what your blood type is you should find out.
 

Raine

New Member
#5
I have yet to find out my blood type. My grandma has O RH- blood so i know it runs in my family. My mom doesn't even Know hers lol.
 
#6
Raine said:
I have yet to find out my blood type. My grandma has O RH- blood so i know it runs in my family. My mom doesn't even Know hers lol.
If you do a search on Rh- you'll find tons of very interesting and controversial info. One main commonality is that we can't usually wear watches, we kill batteries and we need copper over iron. There is also a forum that covers nearly all aspects of esoteric stuff. IE Rh-'s have no shortage of high strangeness in their worlds.

To help me understand why I really connect with so few people, I also use astrology and Myers Briggs and work out the percentages from there.

In that if there is only 1.4 percent of the population that has similar DNA (Japanese are really big into dating within their blood type) to mine I am a B Rh-, and as an INTJ only .8 percent of the world are females. I really can't expect to find a lot of people like me - that are on the same wave length so to speak.

Rh-'s are only 15% of the population, at 8% - 0 Rh- are the highest in the group.
 
#9
The myth that says that people with RH- have psychic abilities and others don't.
That is just silly!!!

Blood type and RH has nothing to do with this.

By the way: I'm type A and RH+ --- and guess what???? It does not mean a thing.
 
#10
Kiara said:
The myth that says that people with RH- have psychic abilities and others don't.
That is just silly!!!

Blood type and RH has nothing to do with this.

By the way: I'm type A and RH+ --- and guess what???? It does not mean a thing.
Based on the lack of links provided as a source to back this up I am to assume this is simply a personal bias of yours and nothing more. Being also on a Rh- forum I am not aware of Rh-'s having any claim to being the only ones being psychic. If you feel your blood type and your DNA doesn't mean anything that is your opinion.

But for an RH- female that will reject and abort a fetus created with a Rh+ male - being Rh- means a great deal.

All the best.
 
#11
Hi,

Interesting topic, controversial but take for example Project Mannequin developed under the Nazis, MK Ultra, Monarch, Montauk boys.
I did have mysterious problems with my watch many years ago. I remember that the watchmaker was very puzzled as the watch was being strongly magnetised in the absence of any identified source of electromagnetic field. It happened twice and I gave up wearing it, just too much hassle. My mum has been wearing this watch since and it never happened to her. Obviously it does not explain anything it may be a pure coincidence. I forgot about the story until I have read this thread.
 
#12
Chakra said:
If you feel your blood type and your DNA doesn't mean anything that is your opinion.

But for an RH- female that will reject and abort a fetus created with a Rh+ male - being Rh- means a great deal.

All the best.

What????????????????????????????????????????????????

Are you defending Eugenics?
Are you defending genocide? ? ? ?

Are you defending that my mother should have aborted me just because she is RH - and my father RH+ ?
Are you insane??
Are you aware of the insanity of your words???
 
#13
Hi,

I don't want to be in the middle of this dispute but I understand Chakra's opinion differently. English is not my first language but...she just stated that the difference in the Rh antigen is crucial during pregnancy. Normally the first child is not at risk but in some circumstances may be. The second pregnancy though is very likely to be complicated as a result of anybodies already produced by the Rh- mother against her first child ( if the child is Rh+) usually after labour. This is how the organism of the Rh- mother behaves. Every mother Rh- receives after the first child ( Rh+) is born a dose of antibodies against just created by her antibodies against the Rh+ antigen. And after having the second child if this child is Rh + she needs to receive another dose of this so called anti D serum to have her third pregnancy safe and so on....
It does not depend of the mothers will. She may love her unborn child and lose it anyway because of the Rh conflict. But fortunately these days it is much safer to be Rh- and have Rh+ child than it was in the past. By the way, the father may be Rh + but the child has a chance to be Rh-. It depends whether he has a pair of genes Rh ++ or Rh +-.
Most of the people does not need to know this but this is very important for the Rh- women indeed :)
 
#14
That happened in the old days, may years ago. Now it's 100% safe to have a child from different RH.

If that was the intention of her statement, then she thinks we still live in the dark ages. Doctor do blood tests on the parents and take what ever precautions are necessary according to the situation and this has been done for over 40 years or more.

That is way I suspect her intentions were different.

I've found that type of thought in other forums and it's really weird... it's like they think they are new Arians ( :'( remember WW2 Germany :'( )
 
#15
Solaris said:
Hi,

I don't want to be in the middle of this dispute but I understand Chakra's opinion differently. English is not my first language but...she just stated that the difference in the Rh antigen is crucial during pregnancy. Normally the first child is not at risk but in some circumstances may be. The second pregnancy though is very likely to be complicated as a result of anybodies already produced by the Rh- mother against her first child ( if the child is Rh+) usually after labour. This is how the organism of the Rh- mother behaves. Every mother Rh- receives after the first child ( Rh+) is born a dose of antibodies against just created by her antibodies against the Rh+ antigen. And after having the second child if this child is Rh + she needs to receive another dose of this so called anti D serum to have her third pregnancy safe and so on....
It does not depend of the mothers will. She may love her unborn child and lose it anyway because of the Rh conflict. But fortunately these days it is much safer to be Rh- and have Rh+ child than it was in the past. By the way, the father may be Rh + but the child has a chance to be Rh-. It depends whether he has a pair of genes Rh ++ or Rh +-.
Most of the people does not need to know this but this is very important for the Rh- women indeed :)
My apologies to Raine for how her thread has digressed. I have no intentions of being in any dispute with anyone and as it is also not my intention to hijack this thread, Thus I will not respond to any other posts regarding this subject.

Thank you Solaris for your input you state it exactly as it was intended. It is hard to fathom how it could have been interpreted any other way.

But you have understood my statement and explained it to this person correctly - even if your first language is not English. :) thank you again.
 
#16
OK just to be clear.

yes the origin of RH- is one big mystery. And the only reason its safe to give birth with the two blood types now is because of the copper based shot the mother gets before and sometimes after the birth. It used to be very dangerous before since the mothers body would reject the child or the blood would some how mix and make her very sick.

These things are not myths!! My family has had to deal with this for generations.

yes its true you can have strange abilities with either types. The one thing I always questioned is why people to this day refuse to learn more on these things.

Being rude on this thread will accomplish nothing. please people keep an open mind or don't write on my thread at all.

thanks for reading
 

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
#17
I had all those 'symptoms' -- killing watch batteries, bizarre software and electronics effects, streetlights going out and more, at one time in my life. I suspect this has more to do with the fluctuating electromagnetic state of the body than any consistent or predictable element.

I met this young woman with an interesting anomalous-effect once. I was in a car accident while making a left turn, fortunately a very mild one, and the weird thing was, I was sitting there waiting for the cars to pass, I was totally paying attention, and when the last one passed, I turned left, to get out of the intersection as the light was nearing red. And a car hit me, I couldn't have been more surprised because I was looking right at the place it was and I should have seen it. The driver was a college-age woman and she came to see me the next day, to ask if we could handle it with cash instead of car insurance. She told me the weirdest story, and her friend was with her and had been involved in half of these.

She'd had this car for six months. She'd been in six car accidents during that time. Not one of them was her fault. In every instance, someone literally pulled right in front of her, while looking right at her it seemed, and then swore that they had not seen her car at all. Despite that none of these were her fault, she had only just gotten the car from her dad and begun driving, and her insurance told her if she was in another accident they were canceling her because her fault or not, statistically she was just out of this world with six accidents in six months. Not to mention her father just couldn't believe she wasn't doing something to make this happen.

She repeated what various people had said after the accidents and it was the same in every case. I told her if she got me a quote I could afford I'd do it and keep insurance out of it. She had a friend at an auto shop and she brought me a quote, but the shop was something like "Exoticar" and the quote was very high, so I said sorry, can't do it. She was so sad, and I really felt sorry for her, I believed her.

And I believed that her car was legitimately invisible to other drivers sometimes, somehow. I don't know how that could be possible, but I swear I was looking RIGHT AT the road where her car had to have been and it was NOT THERE.

I suppose that is a more inconvenient symptom than wristwatches that die on you. Though I did learn that if I took them off and left them on the table, eventually many of them would eventually begin working again. A friend said his uncle, a jeweler and watch expert, after looking one over, told him his body was somehow mildly magnetizing the watches and that's why they were dying.
 
#18
Raine said:
OK just to be clear.

yes the origin of RH- is one big mystery. And the only reason its safe to give birth with the two blood types now is because of the copper based shot the mother gets before and sometimes after the birth. It used to be very dangerous before since the mothers body would reject the child or the blood would some how mix and make her very sick.

These things are not myths!! My family has had to deal with this for generations.

yes its true you can have strange abilities with either types. The one thing I always questioned is why people to this day refuse to learn more on these things.

Being rude on this thread will accomplish nothing. please people keep an open mind or don't write on my thread at all.

thanks for reading
Thanks for posting Raine. I really didn't want to mess up your thread and wasn't going to reply again - but since you have I gather you don't mind.

I never knew the shot rhogam was copper based. That is very interesting because of the conversations about how we as Rh-'s (females) need more copper over iron. I guess it would help sorta reboot her immune system.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rho%28D%29_immune_globulin

It has also been suggested that due to the higher level of copper we are suppose to have, this may also be why many of us can't wear watches and be seemingly very sensitive to energetic patterns, that is more of us are empathic. Everyone that I have talked to that causes street lights to flicker or shut down (not me fortunately) has been a Rh-.

My partner A+ does not feel the emf/rf from his iPhone, it will keep me up all night, being electrosensitive is a huge issue for me, especially now with the smart meters.
 
#19
PJ said:
I had all those 'symptoms' -- killing watch batteries, bizarre software and electronics effects, streetlights going out and more, at one time in my life. I suspect this has more to do with the fluctuating electromagnetic state of the body than any consistent or predictable element.

I met this young woman with an interesting anomalous-effect once. I was in a car accident while making a left turn, fortunately a very mild one, and the weird thing was, I was sitting there waiting for the cars to pass, I was totally paying attention, and when the last one passed, I turned left, to get out of the intersection as the light was nearing red. And a car hit me, I couldn't have been more surprised because I was looking right at the place it was and I should have seen it. The driver was a college-age woman and she came to see me the next day, to ask if we could handle it with cash instead of car insurance. She told me the weirdest story, and her friend was with her and had been involved in half of these.

She'd had this car for six months. She'd been in six car accidents during that time. Not one of them was her fault. In every instance, someone literally pulled right in front of her, while looking right at her it seemed, and then swore that they had not seen her car at all. Despite that none of these were her fault, she had only just gotten the car from her dad and begun driving, and her insurance told her if she was in another accident they were canceling her because her fault or not, statistically she was just out of this world with six accidents in six months. Not to mention her father just couldn't believe she wasn't doing something to make this happen.

She repeated what various people had said after the accidents and it was the same in every case. I told her if she got me a quote I could afford I'd do it and keep insurance out of it. She had a friend at an auto shop and she brought me a quote, but the shop was something like "Exoticar" and the quote was very high, so I said sorry, can't do it. She was so sad, and I really felt sorry for her, I believed her.

And I believed that her car was legitimately invisible to other drivers sometimes, somehow. I don't know how that could be possible, but I swear I was looking RIGHT AT the road where her car had to have been and it was NOT THERE.

I suppose that is a more inconvenient symptom than wristwatches that die on you. Though I did learn that if I took them off and left them on the table, eventually many of them would eventually begin working again. A friend said his uncle, a jeweler and watch expert, after looking one over, told him his body was somehow mildly magnetizing the watches and that's why they were dying.
So I got to ask then - do you know what your bloodtype is? :)

I am kinda hooked on this subject and have been doing a lot of research on this - at the IRVA conference in 2012 I was in the beginning stages of doing a survey of Remote viewers on this subject. The project went south though unfortunately, so I put in on the back burner for now.

The story you shared is pretty amazing, question though, did the car happen to be silver?
 

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
#20
(Quoting on forums and email lists is for only a sentence or three, not a whole post, fyi.)

Yeah, I'm O positive blood type. I don't know the blood type of all the good viewers I know or even most of them, but those I do know, it isn't one of the rather rare RH's.

On one hand, I'm perfectly open to the idea that biology has subtle differences and how these manifest in various areas is anyone's guess.

On the other hand, and for some reason this is oddly prone to happening in the psi field even with things far more ephemeral than blood type, I've noticed over the years that people are quick to find factors they think create elite clubs of those-likely-to-be-more-cosmic-than-others. Which is kind of a danger as a paradigm, as it tends to create self-fulfilling data (the bias both psi and mundane of the person looking for/expecting something). So that might be something to look out for as it's easy to do.

Maybe there is something to the EM disturbance thing. I don't know how that relates to remote viewing (can't remember if this thread was implying it does) though, which is rather practical about its only measure of skill being a full protocol measure of accuracy. I've never seen any research specific to blood type but I know it was covered in all the biological studies done during some of the projects now retroactively referred to as Star Gate.

I've come to believe (as McMoneagle once said, but it took me awhile to get there) that the primary element in skill is psychology, for a myriad of reasons many of which are subtle and indirect and related as much to the consistent effort and the psyche stabilization as to the session process itself. I suspect psychology is always likely to be highly variable and not clearly correlated with blood type though.

Yep, silver car. I've talked about this before online but couldn't find wherever it was to get my original account. Her accidents were not happening at dawn or dusk though, so I don't think the color was contributing much to the anomaly. (Unless there is something else special about silver cars of which I am unaware! :D )