Ron Nicolson

Hello Everyone,

New to RV, but go out of body intentionally at least once a week, only staying within the house the past year. learning to control my thoughts, memory recall and actions. This adventure started early for me at age 7, died from Plurallisy.

I'm Looking to learn the basic's of RV in a structured format. This is my first time in a forum and look foreward to an open-minded learning adventure. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Best wishes. Ron

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Welcome to TKR, Ron.

So you do OBE at will fairly regularly? Is this spontaneous or part of a designed effort?

PJ

Ron Nicolson

From age 7 to 45 it was spontainous, and from the last four years it has been totally iniatied by myself thru meditation and by going within the heart for the awnswers too my questions. I try regularlly to make a point to go out of body at least weekly, the freedom and energy boost is more inline with my current vibration level. I do spend alot of time raising and lowering my vibration (Energy Body) strictly on pourpose. I feel so constricted at times, and would very much like to expand my energy into sometings meaningful and satisfing. Thanks for asking. Ron