New to the board

Ghoul

Hi guys, I'm new to the board :)

Haven't had much time to read up on a lot of the topics.

I've been interested in RVing since I saw Joe McMoneagle on TV when I was younger. I'd had some interests in psychic phenomena for a while, but went instead towards psychology because I liked the logic to it. Realising that I was not insane, and that there were lots of bright people looking into AC, I wanted to learn, more as a hobbie than a need to.

From what I've read thus far, I'm not too unlike many of you guys. I've had similar experiences & believe that it can only be a good thing, to learn from one other.! ;) Glad to have found you.

- Rob

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Welcome to TKR, Rob. Trust me, if you`re into RV you`re going to love it here.

You viewing yet? Any cool experiences to share?

All the best,

Marv :)

Ghoul

Thanks Marv,

I just attempted a couple of viewings quite a few years ago, with some positive results. I've been wanting to start again, but unfortunately don't know anyone who is interested locally.

Just point me to a coordinate & where to upload. ;)

I've had a few experiences, but think we've all had one at some time or other.

http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=proactive;action=display;num=1058604236;start=30

I stopped after the few viewings because I needed to assimilate this new info into my outlook. Kind of felt like I was going insane. I'm extremely methodical, and tend not to listen to AC info when it's thrown at me & rather choose the logical alternative.
There seems to be that contrast often, intuition or logic... the logic of the meaning of the intuition only becomes apparent after the event. As our minds seem to have evolved to interpret information as though time were flowing, that there is some sort of chronology, a sequencing of events into past, present & future

Ghoul

Sorry man, a bit too 'out there', I'm not the most articulate individual. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Ghoul

Hello MoonDaughter :)

I am from the UK & know very little of Native American mythology.. that's where the name MoonDaughter comes from isn't it?

*Waves from UK* 8)

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Hey Moondaughter, pleased to meet you.  :)

You`re UK, are you Ghoul? Me too. As for seeming `far out`... not at all. You make perfect sense to me. And as for assimilating RV into one`s world-view...yup, knocked me for six for the first month or so (about a year and a half ago) but rapidly became part of my everyday existence. I`m still getting to grips with its potential, experimenting, evolving etc. In a particularly RV-friendly mood at present as I used ARV to predict Denmark`s victory over England yesterday...off to the bookies to pick up my (rather meagre) winnings in an hour or so.

As for co-ordinates...get yourself over to the Galleries, get a target and hey presto...off you go. Looking forward to seeing your sessions.

Marv   :)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Well I think you're all really weird. ;D ;D Thank goodness.

In a particularly RV-friendly mood at present as I used ARV to predict Denmark`s victory over England yesterday...off to the bookies to pick up my (rather meagre) winnings in an hour or so.
Yay! Congrats, Marv!

As for co-ordinates...get yourself over to the Galleries, get a target and hey presto...off you go. Looking forward to seeing your sessions.
I'm with Marv on this one. Get your hands dirty and your feet wet and just dive in. Learn to laugh instead of cry when the results are abysmal. Hang in and comment on others' sessions. It's not just for fun, although that's a lot of it; but it's for practice, in a doubleblind with feedback, with a positive social setting. If you're serious about RV, that situation is one to arrange one way or another. Most people haven't got a local group for that kind of thing, which makes the Galleries, online from anywhere in the world, a virtual-viewer-family of sorts.

Best,
PJ