New to this site. I have some questions.

Raine

I have done remote viewing a couple times but it seems to be odd in my case. I see the visions then a couple seconds go by and it kicks me out. a few seconds go by i end up getting pulled back in to the vision as if i missed nothing. this can happen 6 times with one vision. Is this normal and is there a way to keep it from kicking me out?

I will post more questions tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

Slorri

Were these visions verified against the target?

It's of less importance how you get your visions, as long as they are accurate.

Raine

3 out of four vision came out true. the fourth one just haven't happened. i saw the ball of fire in Russia one year before it happened. knowing that i can get a vision 2 days before or up to a year. i had no target. I tried to get future insight like i did as a teenager. the only problem was this i had visions for the next three days with out a choice. are these visions even classified as remote viewing? does anyone else have visions like these?

Mycroft

I have had visions my entire life. I personally wouldn't call them remote viewing. I consider remote viewing an applied practice of technique for a particular purpose. Visions are more of an epiphany, they can come crossing the street, sitting on the toilet or in dreams you remember, any time at all.

I also feel sorry for you as you will eventually carry quite a burden, remember you are not the only one. So try to learn to accept the burden graciously as you can and hold no hostile feelings toward yourself because of your gift.

Mycroft

Raine

I get frustrated with it because when i have seen a vision on something major there is no way to warn people just because they dont believe a word of it. I also have other abilities that are just too much to handle or even explain. can one get rid of certain abilities?

Alibarzani

Interesting! This used to happen to me too, not exactly like you but similar. It took years to control it which i finally did. I believe in time you can begin to control it too. What other abilities do you have? Can you tell me? You can PM me if you don't like to say it here.

Mycroft

Raine said:
I get frustrated with it because when i have seen a vision on something major there is no way to warn people just because they dont believe a word of it.
Tell me about frustration...
http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=2730.0

It did happen too. I never updated the thread. Probably because I was so upset and then there was all the noise in the thread, so I just moved on.

I also have other abilities that are just too much to handle or even explain. can one get rid of certain abilities?
Sure, take a Shamanic journey or get someone to do it for you and renegotiate your life contract. You chose whom you would be and what you would need to for this life.

But I suggest you use it responsibly as you intended for yourself before you were born.

Mycroft

Raine

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1857787/pg1

this was the first and last time i posted these visions publicly

Raine

got a weird question is weather manipulation bad? as in is there a butterfly effect a possible side effect? And how about extreme manipulation like stopping tornadoes or something like that?

I have to thank you all. I have been hunting for information since i was 6 years old.

Slorri

Raine said:
I have done remote viewing a couple times but it seems to be odd in my case. I see the visions then a couple seconds go by and it kicks me out. a few seconds go by i end up getting pulled back in to the vision as if i missed nothing. this can happen 6 times with one vision. Is this normal and is there a way to keep it from kicking me out?

I will post more questions tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.
It is possible that you start analyzing the vision while you are receiving it, and that makes it stop, and when it has stopped, you stop analyzing it, and it starts again.

The simple solution would be to not analyze, but then again, it might be needed for to be able to remember it.

Raine

yes it is like that. but the good thing is im able to be pulled back in from where i left. a pause like thing.