Nigel Kerner / `Song of the Greys`

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Just finished reading this book and I`d be interested to hear of any opinions fellow readers may have on it. I found it a little trying and rather overly complex at times though found the basic premise intellectually satisfying in a weird and grim kind of way...what he`s postulating does make a lot of sense when viewed in conjunction with the whole grey alien phenomena as it is widely reported.

Anyone got any further details on the author? Is this his only book? Anyone else read it?

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Jeez Alucard are you ubiquitous or something? Feel like I`m gonna go downstairs and make a cup of tea to find you floating in my cup lol.

Actually Kerner believes that the Greys have separated themselves from the Godhead through cloning procedures and as such are genetically manipulating mankind in an attempt to use us as portals through which to re-admit themselves back to the original source.

:D :D :D

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Hi dude, yep I read it - not sure hes got it right - something doesnt feel right and it all felt 'forced'.

If you like greys - not sure if Ive told u I also have a lareg ufo site - www.crowdedskies.com - lots of grey stuff there - take alook at my drawings of those pesky little grey critters...

daz

Mycroft

take alook at my drawings of those pesky little grey critters...
They're stylish, but their eyes are smaller, less slanted and their cheek bones are more pronounced.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
lol
not alot its silent but the alien looks like its in distress maybe having convulsions. take a look...

daz

Mycroft

"Its skin was a pinkish beige, but the rest of the head looked purple and bruised, as if it had suffered severe contusions across the skull."

These were on the big rock overhead, a couple of weeks ago. They're going to look purple in a green light.

ref.
crowdedskies.com

Alucard

I think that little book of yours is bunch of crap cause I have found them to be more spirtal than any human I have ever met. Its another form of anti anlien propaganda if you ask me.

EricT

Heh, interesting topic. But do try to stick to the "play nice" rule here guys. Opposing viewpoints can be debated without insult you know...

Eric