Numbers....

sharp

Why is it that many "precogs" take the stance that numbers are hard to pick up? This is stated as being so in dreams as well. I personally do not get it. I have yet to do extensive research on the subject myself, and will do so soon, but feel that numbers, when viewed as shapes, are no different than anything else. Shapes, i.e. geometry, is the language of the universe. I have had many spot on RV sessions identifying numbers in the form of a shape, with only analysis leading to the actual target of a number. Shapes, in general, are the focus now of my RV, which has improved accuracy tremendously.

Just throwing it out there for thoughts and comments. I know many have take a more indirect approach to numbers, such as association, but why the need for the end around when numbers are really just shapes?

atom14113

hi sharp,
I am nterested in hearing more about your work, I've been working with other RVers on this and it would be good to get you in the discussion. adam@earthfry.com

thanks

PatMcDonald

sharp said:
Just throwing it out there for thoughts and comments. I know many have take a more indirect approach to numbers, such as association, but why the need for the end around when numbers are really just shapes?

Depens how you think of "numbers". The physical representation of them is down to shapes - but that's not the only representation. For myself, I think of numbers as part of non-physical reality. You can't pass somebody the number 4 in your hand. Sure, you can pass a physical representation of the number 4, but you can't actually hand over possession of "any or all" number 4s to one single person (because numbers are not physical objects, as such).

Another point - AFAIK the SRI studies turned up the RV signal line as originating in the heart, almost instantly followwed by the right hand side of the brain. No disturbance in the left hand hemiisphere was noted - which would mean that RV data isn't handled by the "rational, logical, NUMERIC" left hand side.

More on the subject in this thread;-

http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/index.php?topic=5736.0

tbone

PatMcDonald said:
[Another point - AFAIK the SRI studies turned up the RV signal line as originating in the heart, almost instantly followwed by the right hand side of the brain. No disturbance in the left hand hemiisphere was noted

Where did you read the SRI studies that indicated that. I would like to read them if you have a link. Thanks.

PatMcDonald

tbone said:
PatMcDonald said:
[Another point - AFAIK the SRI studies turned up the RV signal line as originating in the heart, almost instantly followwed by the right hand side of the brain. No disturbance in the left hand hemiisphere was noted

Where did you read the SRI studies that indicated that. I would like to read them if you have a link. Thanks.

I'll look it up. Will take me a while as my archive is currently FUBAR but I will get back to you when I've got the info.

Glenda

I've wondered a long time why numbers are so hard to see. Words are almost as hard, but not quite as hard. They demand very close up viewing. Maybe that means more concentration. Numbers, and words, are very hard. Thanks for your post. Very helpful.

Joe_Black

sharp I will believe you have no issue with numbers when you win millions on the lottery. No seriously, target data is fracturered, numbers are shapes not incredibly complex, but a 8 can look like a 0 or a 6 when its fracturered due to the curves and a 7 a 4 etc. Sometimes i can get single digits hrough auditory type channels but never visual, and from what i understand ARV has its own set of issues although i am not qualified to talk about it really.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
LOL ive said it before and ill say it again - its because numbers are a human construct to describe 'groupings of things' and they don't exist - RV is all about 'describing' things in minute detail using the existing human senses - you cant do this for number 3, it has no texture, smell, taste, color, temperature or feeling - it doesn't 'physically' exist. It has no physical, rooted point in the universe. its why numbers are very hard targets (not impossible- but very hard).

Words are the same except they DO describe things - and have an impact on human conciousness - numbers dont unless numbers are associated with a word to make a grouping, I.e. 3 'apples'. Now you can visualise and even use senses to describe '3 apples' - but try it with 'number 8' - see, the instant pictures and sensations that just rushed thru your brain are no where near as impacting.

Daz

sharp

Joe_Black-I know it was a playful dig, but nowhere did I say I have no problems with numbers, or for sure, I would be hitting the lottery. It is more the concept of being able to pick up numbers that I have no problem with. The more I go down this path, ones beliefs appear to have a huge impact on the outcomes.

Daz-I take your points, but argue that everything out there is just a illusionary construct of the mind. If my feedback is a three dimensional number "model", it is just as valid as RVing anything else. Yes, numbers can have similar angles and curves, but if you can narrow it down to a set of possible numbers, you could still have a huge edge in a ARV type session.

atom14133-I did not mean to blow off a response to you...sorry. Right now I have my plate pretty full, mostly outside RV, but will contact you when things settle down a bit and I have had more time to investigate this.