Operational Tasking Request

Marv_Darley

Staff member
A few days ago TommyB approached TKR in the hope that Remote Viewing could be used to solve a problem of his. Having offered Tommy some cueing advice he duly sent me the target numbers. I did a session and sent it his way.

Now, having received feedback (and a few messages having passed between Tommy and myself), several things are apparent to me:

1) Tommy`s a good guy with a genuine problem that we as viewers can address

2) My session is a good starter point upon which to build a solution

3) The target is well cued.

Tommy has no real experience of Remote Viewing per se, and it would be nice to have a few more viewers offering their services and a little bit of their time. Anyone interested in viewing the target should PM their sessions to me (for analysis); I`ll then pass them on to Tommy.

Feedback will be instantaneous for any viewers PMing me session data. I will also provide them with links to other sessions done on the target. Think of it as a one-off Mission-style arrangement. Here you go:

Target: 7372 / 9321

Hoping for help,

Marv :)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy Marv,

A friend of mine insists I ask you why you would analyze his session prior to handing it off.

Few folks in this field that I know of has the genuine background for skill inthat, combined with the knowledge of the viewer, both of which are required for analysis.

Perhaps you mean, "attempt to evaluate the data within the context of the tasking and known situation"?

PJ

apache

PJ - Marv has asked everyone/anyone, and I'm quite pleased to have him analyze my sessions because - like 2day, if I screw up and RV my boyfriend instead of the target and I don't realise right off then there's a time delay and the data doesn't get passed on.

I'm pleased to hear the Flamenco's are considering it too:)

Apache.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, well, I don't care, but some people for reasons beyond me are insanely shy about posting publicly on the forum so I play girl friday on it.

I hope lots of viewers respond! It's great someone checked it out and has something good to say about it. Send sessions!!

PJ

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Guys, would love to be involved but I probably know the target.
Y'all have fun though - good luck!

daz

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Hey PJ. I completely understand why your friend would be wary of having me analyse their session before passing it over. Perhaps I should have been a bit more careful with my phrasing.

What I mean is that I`ll wipe it down for public consumption, removing the ideo-A-B-C-col-dims-AI-st-S3 sketch going to matrix-S2-IT-cueing dominant aspect A now B-Emanations-att-sub-ness of it all (should it be necessary) to leave pure, digestable data for TommyB who is, after all, completely new to RV.

So far I`ve had two viewers contributing text sessions (cheers!) and both have gone straight on to TommyB untouched. I`m just wary of handing over pdf files containing 15 pages of blurred heiroglyphics loosely arranged in rough columns headed by unknown capital letters...it`s hard enough trying to interpret my own...

Marv :)

TommyB

Hi Marv and all on the forum,

I wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you for your hard work so far. It means a huge amount to me :) I appreciate your time is very important to you, and that RV'ing takes time.

I have made a few attempts at RV in the last week, but as Marv says, I am a total novice. In the cast of this matter, I have too many ideas/opinions/assumptions/knowledge to even begin thinking about approaching from a blind perspective.

Again thanks a million for what you have done so far,

Tom.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Guys,
looks like viewers will be limited - they are quite shy around here - I aksed for people to share their best sessions and two people shared with me!

all the best...

daz

Greywolf

Ok Marv,

I think I owe you a session for the one you had done for me when I had tasked you.

So I will attempt one tonight. I am very out of practice, under new training, so I can't promise accuracy or detail. In fact I might just do Stage 1 to 3 only.

But I'll try to send you "something". Just for the thought. I doubt it'll be of any use.

GW

Ghoul

OK Marv ;) I owe you one also. Will view tonight and maybe continue again tomorrow. I'll email you my (very basic) data. hehe. I'm a newb, what can I say.
benderbeer8gt.png

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Daz...my favourite RV session relates to a local target I did a year back and which will mean little to anyone unfamiliar with the history and people involved. Also the first recorded example of psi I ever truly manifested...a `sense what`s in the shoebox?`type experiment...I produced a simple yet utterly precise drawing of the tapered ice cube my bro had put in there half an hour before (and which had completely melted into the cardboard by the time we opened the lid.) Not really RV, but in terms of personal impact...BANG! Time to shift the paradigm.  :eek:

As for TKR gallery sessions, this is my favourite in terms of concise brevity...

http://www.sciencehorizon.com/TKR/G/demoview.cfm?ID=11884

...and this next one for sheer plain weirdness. I still maintain to this day that I tasted dinosaur...

http://www.sciencehorizon.com/TKR/G/demoview.cfm?ID=7263

Greywolf, Ghoul...you owe me nothing my friends but thank you for any contributions you see fit to make in order to help TommyB.  ;)

Marv  :)

Ghoul

Re: Marv :*(

fryscreaming9es.png
God darn-it! I remember now why I gave up on remote viewing all that time ago.. it gets too confusing with all the extra nonlocal info being brought to the attention of my awareness. Association is important for the mind to 'memorise' perceived events, and to process them. Add perceived 'events' that are through a nonlocal channel makes things confusing, but then also add the associations of that perception and all this not being within a satisfactory sequential framework even the 'flow of the river' (Russel Targ's analogy) just makes everything ... it's just so damn confusing.

I don't know how you guys do this, the kind of intellect needed to process all this, let alone interpret it. What I'm feeling is suspiciously close to a panic attack, and I'm a mellow type of guy. Man this is too much for me, sorry Marv I'm going to have to give RV a break. I'm seriously concerned about losing my sanity.. it'll be cool after a couple days, I hope.

Rob

TommyB

Hi all,

I wanted to say a huge thanks for all those that did some sessions to help out. Really appreciate it. I am working with the data right now.

Thanks again,

Tom.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
For all you noble souls who contributed sessions to help TommyB find his missing cat...received this PM from Tommy a few days ago:

Hey Marv! We found Oscar!

8 1/2 miles from home, the other side of town. In the end, it was a lady who had seen a missing poster in a vets 1/2 way between where we live and the stables she rents where Oscar turned up a few days previous to her calling us! Who knows where he was before then or what happened.

But, for feedback, I would say ANON's session was the closest, scarly close in fact. A few details were not accurate, but a lot of the descrptions like ranch, walls, stones lined up described the entrance to the farm which was in the country and you drove down a track to the stables! Incredible, as we drove up to the place, I rememberd the description and fought down disbelief! but there he was and boy he was skinny and frightened, but he is now at home, happy, sleeping, eating 2 tins of food a day and very happy to be home.

;D

ylism

I would like to help out on Operational Tasking's if You still have the one to do or more that's fine. And if at this time you would like to do one I have a long lost friend whom I only have a first name for, It's been 25 years since last time I talked to them and I really do need to find out where to start looking again, I want to know if there alive and where there at. I am so front loaded with my past I do not trust the info fully, I know I don't have much to go on but if anyone wants to try let me know what you need and I will get You what You need to start a Session, Also if you have any ideas as to how to go about something like this it would be of great help.Yism

You can e-mail me at yl67cuda@aol.com if You like.