Perdicting Future Events

AlexDiC

Folks: I'm pleased to share a new protocol that seems to be working ... so far. It is a way to pick binary events like sports winner, but not limited, without using the problematic binary set-up.

It's very simple. We collaborate with Pro Gambler. The PG, sends us a blind set of his picks, generally 5 "potentially" winning teams. We then simply RV the "optimum winner".

Here is a sentence from a recent email the PG sent my team summing up the last few weeks of work: “Right now, with the new filters in play, 7/8 is a F*CKING UNBELIEVABLE rate. I'm amazed by your skill and commitment!!”

So far so good….. let’s see if it can hold together or fade like all the other protocols.. Alex

AlexDiC

Once again, Tuesday we had 5 potential winning teams presented to us (blind), of the five, two actually won and we, in advance of course... picked one of the two winning teams.. This general set-up has happen now 9 times. we successfully picked 8 of the nine correctly, the one we lost was a bad cue were all five games lost... therefore a non sense cue and a bad pick.

So out of 45 potential winner there where about 20 winners and from that we successfully picked 8 over the same amount of days. wish I was clever enough that I could figure those odds. We are thinking about doing a three parlay ever few months. It's a three day project for a three parlay. Alex

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
AlexDiC said:
Once again, Tuesday we had 5 potential winning teams presented to us (blind), of the five, two actually won and we, in advance of course... picked one of the two winning teams.. This general set-up has happen now 9 times. we successfully picked 8 of the nine correctly, the one we lost was a bad cue were all five games lost... therefore a non sense cue and a bad pick.

So out of 45 potential winner there where about 20 winners and from that we successfully picked 8 over the same amount of days. wish I was clever enough that I could figure those odds. We are thinking about doing a three parlay ever few months. It's a three day project for a three parlay. Alex

Well please let us know how it goes. Sounds interesting although I'm fond of parlays myself they can be notorious and extremely frustrating. I think 2 - 3 games is about right.

T

AlexDiC

My group does a short RV session 3 days a week. We get the "picks"( as a TRN) for the Pro Gambler at 10:00 am, that is then inserted into a compound cue and a new TRN goes out to the viewers. By noon the work come back and I spend about an hour doing the analysis. Around 1:00-1:30 PM, after a discussion with the Pro Gambler, I send out the "pick" so that viewers can wager on it.

Last night we had 5 picks, 3 won and yes.. we successfully choose a winner.. Houston Rockets..

Parlays are more work and subject to more risk, because of more "moving parts". Right now we are gearing up for a 3 parlay. However, picking one winner 3 times a week can be just fine for making money.. Assuming the odds are even (which they rarely are) a $5000 wager three times a week would return $15,000 a week or $60,000 a month. Its a fair amount of work, but it's worth the return.. A 3 Parlay would return 9 to 1 (all things being equal), the same $5000 wager would return $45,000 per week.

My core interest is perfecting a method of correctly forecasting future events. Right now, sports wagering is the most accessible. Later, I think about all the valuable applications, such as the value an insurance company would attribute to this service to know in advance when to pull their coverage out of a Florida city prior to a major hurricane.. as example... Alex

Red_Star

This reminded me of an e-mail I recieved once. The person wanted me to do several RV sessions, but to do so for an entire month for "evaluation".
Naturally I declined, the person was obviously trolling and offering nothing tangible, also the non descriptive sketchy profile is an obvious give away.
I am interested in hearing of this new technique you're trying, binary does get tiresome...after all in remote viewing "the sky isn't a limit".
Though I don't think the general population would be pleased with your predictions and preferance to help insurance companies screw people over :p
Then again if the insurance company is paying, I can understand the financial motivation behind it.
For me personally I prefer horse racing.

AlexDiC

Red. I'm not requesting you or anyone else to do any sessions.. I already work with a group of viewers. I'm just sharing the stuff that we are doing. Perhaps some viewers would find it interesting. That all... Alex

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
AlexDiC said:
My core interest is perfecting a method of correctly forecasting future events. Right now, sports wagering is the most accessible. Later, I think about all the valuable applications, such as the value an insurance company would attribute to this service to know in advance when to pull their coverage out of a Florida city prior to a major hurricane.. as example... Alex

Yep, if you can prove your method works and as news of your work speads within the City and
Financial sectors you would probably make quite a bit of money. These guys usually dont have a clue when it comes to using their own complicated prediction models and algorithms if you can convince them all your doing is giving them just another added level of information to back up
their own predictions you would have made a major breakthrough.

T

AlexDiC

Tunde. Roger that. Our work with a Pro Gambler is that exact process. He makes his picks and we add one more level of filter to the pick.. It work for us, since we start at odds better than just random. I happen to think RV is direct knowledge and should be 100%, but us humans drop that down a few points when we get a hold of things.. The toughest park is my analysis. It should be easy, but I get seduced by what I think are a few good sessions, when I in fact don't have good enough data to make a pick. That was the case last Thursday. 2 of the 5 teams won. The one that was our target was the most boring RV target you could imagine. The work that was submitted was boringly bland, but for one sessions, which I ultimately analyzed incorrectly. The correct pick was the bland boring arena... the lesson there was boring targets produce boring sessions.. and make the process too difficult. Novel target make the work product that much better..

AlexDiC

won again last night... We are now 11 for 13 over 5 weeks. With the 2 we missed, I think we understand the reason for the 2 misses and have taken steps to mitigate it the best we can.. I’m waiting for the fade.. strong so far. Hope it lasts.

AlexDiC

Okay, 100 predictions would take us to the end of the year, doing 12 sessions a month. I'll let you know in January 2014.

AlexDiC

Okay.. not yet near 100 predictions but we did 3 more this week, which is our regular schedule..

I received:

Great data on Tuesday for a win
Great data on Wednesday and we lost... first time in 18 sessions that the data was clearly on a team that lost??? I don't know why. there must be some reason we ALL hit the same team.
Good data, low turn out of viewers on Thursday for a win.

AlexDiC

okay. a week break is over... Starting tomorrow we are back at work. We are around 20 and getting closer each week to 100.. Alex

AlexDiC

Practical issues. I had a viewer send in a session today with a comment, that she had a few extra minutes to "squeeze in" a session. I wrote her back and thanked her.. Which made me think that any pursuit such as RV wagering has to be practical, or it will surely fail..

This work we are doing takes 15 minutes the most. 10 minutes to do the session and 5 to scan and email it to me for analysis. In addition to a short amount of time, the viewers get paid when they place wagers as a result of their work. It all has to be practical to have any chance to succeed.

AlexDiC

Okay, Another week nearly complete. We added Friday, a 4th day of viewing each week and plan on keeping it. We hit the first three days this week and hope that the Cincinnati Reds win tonight to make it 4 out of 4 correct picks this week. I like to leave the week on a high note.

so far we are 24 for 26-27 picks.. I don't think we missed one in over a month..

I'm a quarter of the way to 100 mark to satisfy the required threshold event that some dude on this site required of me before he would become "highly interested in" ... something.

Tune in next week for an update. Alex