Attachments

• Alex 0324 S3.tif
    49.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Alex 0324 S2.tif
    43 KB · Views: 74
  • Alex 0324.tif
    50.5 KB · Views: 80

AlexDiC

Today's work on American Airline Center Miami. Heat to win tonight.

Attachments

• travel_g_miami01_288.jpg
    travel_g_miami01_288.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Alex 0331.tif
    57.9 KB · Views: 58

AlexDiC

Another Good job Alex!

Thanks... look at this .... no need for picking wild cards or untangling entanglements. Just a 8 minute short session. Very simple, just need to have good skills and techniques.

I know, I know, it's not remote viewing....it's just a little something Dames taught me.

No worries, viewers have searched for a solution for acquiring accurate binary targets for years.

AlexDiC

Okay..

last nights 8 minutes short session results:

There were 5 teams on the cue. This ii a cue that I can run solo. I cued the "MLB American League Home Teams" that played that day...All blind..

Turns out 5 of the 15 American League teams played Tuesday.

Easy to analyze.

Attachments

• minute maid park.jpg
    minute maid park.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
  • alex 0401S3.tif
    32.9 KB · Views: 36

AlexDiC

Another Amazing set for a win. This was a longshot at +135. Analysis looks simple when you compare your work to the other 4 stadiums.

AlexDiC

Re: Predicting Future Events

Thanks... You might notice that not only do I acquire the winning team..... but as the cue directed me, I acquired the Max Money Line Pay Out winning team of the 5 teams that played last night. This Max ML Pay Out works as the final "Check Down" before I have to place my wager.. And! opens the door for parlay wagers should the acquired teams NOT be the Max ML Pay Out on the card.

AlexDiC

Re: Predicting Future Events

Wow... 61 people opened the Madison Square Garden set and 30 some people opened the American Airlines set..

I have one for today.. but not inclined to post it... no reason to add the stress. That's right.... it is added stress on me to post these predictions. Trust me watch the results come in at night is plenty stressful enough without dozens/hundreds of viewers reading my results on TKR..

Plus not One (1).... question or comment.

I stopped posting this work months ago.. after 17,000 hits.

I thought I would start again but it's boring, no interactive... trying to share.. I did get a private email from one viewer with questions and thanking me for posting, so I guess other than that one person.... no one is interested.

so much for developing a skill.

So boring.. I have to post my own comments!

tbone

What questions are there left to ask? Your method is relatively simple and you have explained it. Many people have congratulated you on your success and thanked you for posting your results, but you can't expect them to constantly shower you with adulation for every post you make. People are busy.

AlexDiC

Mr. Bone:
Okay, I guess your right.. I get pretty excited about the results..

Certainly -not- asking to be showered with adulation... just a sign of life.

You might be right.... people are busy.

I'm a busy man as well...but I get pretty dam excited about this work.

everyone is different..

AlexDiC

last night's work...

Fresno State Bulldogs win at Times Union Center.

Attachments

• times union.jpg
    times union.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Alex 0402.tif
    46.1 KB · Views: 63

AlexDiC

"A lot"..... according to my check book.. my guess is +90%..(I mess up on the analysis from time to time) ... I incorrectly push data to fit the target, important part is NO false hits on the wrong target or fading like ARV does. Like Mr. Bone says correctly; "it's relatively simple" just not easy if you don't have excellent skills and techniques.

Remember I do this as a business, not a statically exercise, case study or for practice.

AlexDiC

Perhaps what is not clear here is the analysis is generally very simply.

I have 3 targets to choose from :

Last night.

1) Times Union Center
2) Air Canada Centre
3) Great American Ball Park

Air Canada is rectangular. Great America has no roof. Times has the pale "patterned cap/ring" at the roof line.

Fresno was the Max ML Pay out of the group.

AlexDiC

Honda center and the Nashville Predators was the target last night. A +180 longshot and max ml payout on the card.

I can post the work monday when I return to my office.

AlexDiC

The card was Staples, PNC and Honda.

I sketched a maroon blocky boxy structure. Good enough to eliminate PNC and Staples. Predators were the max ml pout. PNC was -120, honda was +180 and staples was a loser.

AlexDiC

Boxy maroon Honda center for the win...

Remember the analysis is simple. Is my boxy maroon structure more like: Honda, Staples or Great American Ball Park?

Simple... the blocky maroon structure of the Honda Center is by far the best fit. We cued for the Max ML Pay Out and The Predators at Honda were +180 THE max ML Pay out on the card. Only Lakes at Staples +300 was greater but they lost.. We are searching for only "max winners".

Attachments

• Honda resized.gif
    Honda resized.gif
    97.1 KB · Views: 1
  • alex 0404.tif
    46.9 KB · Views: 36

AlexDiC

Won again last night. Two parlay. Boston and angels. Ill post work shortly. Producing tangible results is what I do...