• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The warm heart and beautiful soul of viewer Elizabeth Ruse, Australia, has left our lonelier world. We will miss her so very much. - PJ
  • TKR's dojo at dojopsi.com/tkr/ is open.

precognition

This has happened to me countless times,

You see a person on a social networking site or think of a person you havent seen for ages and then suddenly within 1 day,1 week to 6 months later that person appears.

It feels freaky.
Would this be precognition or remote infleuncing.

Has this happened to other people.

(PatriotStef raises his hand)

This has been happening to me ever since I got started with the whole RV scenario beginning with Gerald O'Donnell, then this site and then Ed Dames. Constant synchronicity day after day... I don't know what it means either.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, I just so happened to stumble across this thread and just so happened to be the very first person to view it when the views and posts were both 0 and 0. ??? :eek:

Cent

felixrv said:
This has happened to me countless times,

You see a person on a social networking site or think of a person you havent seen for ages and then suddenly within 1 day,1 week to 6 months later that person appears.

It feels freaky.
Would this be precognition or remote infleuncing.

Has this happened to other people.
Though I don't think of a person, I have a image/photo flash or a mini movie plan. but it's one and the same, just a different way of the Knowing of... Precognitive senses.

precognition.
remote influencing is different as the name suggests its influencing someone mentally on a different level.
It gets more freaky when you can go on a social networking site and know the descrption and surrounding enviornment of the user. BTW most female users are dudes but I am sure u already knew that :p Also don't rely on the actual user to be honest they never are, trust in your abilities, after all it is the internet.