Predict a Sporting Event and Free Webinar

marty

Greetings all Remote Viewers,

The Applied Precognition Project (APP) has multiple groups exploring and developing different protocols for predicting future sporting and financial outcomes. One of our members, Nancy Smith, has developed a very creative modification to the 1ARV Protocol. This is called the "Wild Card Preview".

The Wild Card Preview (WCP) protocol has been applied 18 times and the results are quite encouraging with a 69% Hit Rate which includes 2 Passes. (Post-wagering analysis shows that WCP actually did 72%.) Details will be provided at the Learn-By-Doing free webinar for remote viewers. Join us for a captivating explanation and open discussion of this new and fascinating application.

Schedule for participating Remote Viewers:
• Viewers will supply two transcripts by next Thursday morning, March 14, 6:30am PT (9:30am ET, 14:30 UTC)
o Send Transcripts to chrisgeo29@gmail.com or FAX 1-732-676-7688
o Transcripts will be Independently Analyzed and Judged
• Webinar begins Friday morning, March 15, 10am PT (1pm ET, 18:00 UTC)
o Learn about 1ARV and the Wild Card Preview Protocol
We will be making a prediction for a sporting event taking place that evening.

Please email Chris if you are interested in participating and he will send you the two coordinates (TRNs) and the webinar meeting ID.

Chris, Tom, Marty
chrisgeo29@gmail.com
APP www.appliedprecog.com
Applied Precognition WCC with Joe McMoneagle
http://appliedprecog.com/Workshops/2013/

AlexDiC

I'm sorry to hear that Marty has abandon his work with sports wagering for ARV Forex trading. This is after many dedicated years of work, presentations and countless classes teaching it.

Sports wager with its unambiguous results is the prefect application for developing a successful RV application to determine future events.

According to Marty, our two groups were the only ones work sports wagering. So now there is only one.. and I'm still running successfully sets daily..

For years I tried to explain to Marty that his approach would never exceed 60%. To his credit he soldiered on.. But alas has given up..

I am certain that there are many successful approaches/methods to acquire successful future data, perhaps it is an individually thing, whatever suits the particular viewer's strengths. Or it could be that ARV is flawed as I have been suggesting for years and has wasted many years of good RV work on a dead end approach.

I have had initial success with ARV, then like most viewers it stopped being accurate so I shifted back to direct RV methods and developed an approach using direct RV, which we all know work just fine.

The correct data is a direct function of the RV work quality and analysis. Important thing is the viewer can tell immediately if the RV is accurate, there is no guess work or false positives.

Here is today's cue:

TRN 0107/1992

{Start with NBA home teams + Select the optimal winning home team at the finale of the next game = View the dominant recognizable permanent exterior architectural feature of the facility where this winning team home team plays the game}

Happy new year. Alex

marty

I have replaced my sports ARVing with Financial ARVing in the groups I manage. In particular, I have moved my groups to FOREX (Foreign EXchange) markets which exchange currencies at the level of trillions of dollars per day. Using an Up vs. Down binary approach with price stops and limits works just fine as an ARV application.

Another group at APP (Applied Precognition Project) is still focused on sports betting and is consistently doing better than 60% using an ARV approach.

Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2015 and beyond to all TKRers,

Marty

mscir

Marty,

Have you seen this article, and if you don't mind my asking, do you guys do anything like this?

http://www.dailygrail.com/Mind-Mysteries/2014/6/Researchers-Use-ESP-Make-Thousands-Dollars-the-Stock-Market

Mike

marty

This approach is very similar to what is done in another APP sports prediction group. There are two active sports related groups and one - the Lively Group - uses a model similar to what is described in that article.