Predictive Project TRIAL RUN

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
The biggest problem with this experiment at the moment is with all the news coming out of Japan - it will be very hard not to overlay this with the knowledge we are viewing a future but close future target. But all we can do is try.

All the best...
Daz

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Totally agree Daz - was going to suggest that I set some parameters but then that would be frontloading...let's just see how we get on. Good practice anyways.

Marv :)

njbr

Daz said:
The biggest problem with this experiment at the moment is with all the news coming out of Japan - it will be very hard not to overlay this with the knowledge we are viewer a future but close future target. But all we can do is try.

All the best...
Daz

I did a blind session over the weekend and tasking was "open target" or something along those lines ... according to the tasker it's suppose to target any major events that occur over the next 2 week period... The sketches clearly contained what was a nuclear facility on the coast as well as high energy, shaking event (earthquake), not unexpected assuming I'm on target with what is going on in japan ... but I also had a strong impression of something falling from a high distance and building falling/crumbling. Needless to say I'm very worried about the upcoming super moon and potential for earthquakes this weekend.

Glenda

Before the Japan earthquake, I wrote Rev's Drag, worried, several times. My hometown, Greenbrier, AR, has been experience a "swarm" of earthquakes. It might be related to the frac drilling for natural gas. I was there for a funeral, an aunt, and left Saturday. Sunday was a 4.7, Feb. 28. A few days later, my sister phoned and told me that they found a new fault line that starts at the Greenbrier Post Office and runs through Faulkner County. I told Rev's it was like a joke around there or something, the start of March. They laugh about them and I didn't like it. I was there for four days and felt a small quake. There are a lot. Then this earthquake happened. So I don't really like quakes right now. I'm worried a little.

daz

Staff member
Totally agree Daz - was going to suggest that I set some parameters but then that would be frontloading...let's just see how we get on. Good practice anyways.

yep I agrre lets keep it fun and informal for now and see who participates and how it works.

njbr

I was about to do a session for this until I realized that there is only about 10 days left in the month, and so much has happened already it's very tough not to be frontloaded.

Any chance you can task one up for next month as well ? I would rather have a deadline of March 31 for events occurring in the month of April.

Make sense ?

Marv_Darley

Staff member
I will set up one for next month on the 2nd April. Best let this one run its course first in case anyone out there has done any sessions on it - I have yet to receive any.

daz

Staff member
Marv, I do plan to do one - just work getting in the way at the moment.
I plan to do one thurs 24th.

Daz

PatMcDonald

Marv said:
I will set up one for next month on the 2nd April. Best let this one run its course first in case anyone out there has done any sessions on it - I have yet to receive any.

OK, I'm just dumping a lot that's happening in my personal life - and it's not like I pay that much attention to conventional media anyway. You WILL get a session. And I have absolutely no idea what the content will be.

I would appeal for others to submit sessions, as analysis is more conclusive with multiple sessions to compare, at least in my experience.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Ok peeps I have emailed feedback to all involved. The eventual target turned out to be:

FEEDBACK for 8171 2122

Allied Bombing of Tripoli / March 2011 / Description of events

In answer to the question, how was this arrived at? - I asked three friends of mine to describe what they felt was the most important world event that came to their attention in the last two weeks. All were unanimous. Had opinions been split I would have brought the decision to a fourth person who would have made the final choice between the proffered options. As it was, this time I didn't have to.

Some interesting sessions were submitted (not quite sure how to share these but I will try to sort out in the next few days), with a few that were really on target. At the same time I appreciate (as would the viewers) that it would have been very difficult NOT to AOL the Libyan issue during their viewings and as such I am hesitant to applaud too loudly. At the same time I admit that I may be wrong and that these viewers were simply bang on target.

ANYWAYS....I think for the next one I will set the target on 2nd April and the dates in which the target event will fall will be the LAST week of April. I will also insist that viewers get their sessions in to me by April 8th. This way a decent span of time (well, a fortnight lol) will have passed before we kick into the prediction zone.

Thus, viewers will be attempting to predict the biggest news-worthy event within a one week period AT LEAST a fortnight from now.

Watch this space for the next tasking.

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
Hi Marv,

So you will give the Viewers about 5 days to get their Sessions in ? ( Taking into account time zones etc )

daz

Staff member
Marv
isn't it time for a small upgrade so we can add pdfs, zips , html/web pages (iframed) and you tube videos in the posts here?

this would help in discussing Rv things.

All the best...

Daz

Marv_Darley

Staff member
@Rick - agreed, timeframe a bit short. Let's say April 10th, giving approx just over a week.

@Daz - agreed but over to PJ on this one and I know she's up to her eyeballs in it with work elsewhere.

Viewers could always upload their sessions as a pdf in the Solo Gallery and send me the link; I could then provide all links with feedback.

Omega

Seeing as this was a collective effort, I would have thought that the viewing of Sessions may have been done a
little bit differently, to that which you suggest.

...............? :-\

Great to hear that we can have a little ;) bit of extra time for the next one !

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Seeing as this was a collective effort, I would have thought that the viewing of Sessions may have been done a
little bit differently, to that which you suggest.

...............?

Bloody Aussies.

Busy as a bee with hyperactivity disorder at the moment but give me a few days and I'll sort out a separate blog with file upload/share etc - you just see if I don't.

Omega

Actually old chap, I am a Brit who is just Bi Locating ! ;D

Look forward to seeing it ...yeah !

daz

Staff member
marv,
if you need help its easy for me to upload files and give links etc, etc.

daz

Loraine

Hi Marv

You need to know that I'm not totally mental for sending that tiddy session in, probably I just need to do less ARVing! Somehow I got the idea that this was ARV (possibly from the previous thread discussing the suggestion before you set it up, maybe me just making it up!) I wrongly thought you were setting up the main current news stories for us to ARV which was the most significant/important. The data still applies to your target coordinate, but there's very little cos I viewed it as a minimal session focussed only on distinguishing/identifying one of several associated targets, rather than fully describing the target.

With best intent
Loraine