Question for TRV viewers

SchnappiKrok

I learned RV more than 4 years ago from the Ed dames Dvd set.

In the last 4 years I've practiced remote viewing at least 4 days a week with every session lasting around 40 minutes.
However, having a very bad financial situation I couldn't pay to further my training so I'm stuck with the basic skill-set.

So since I can't really develop anymore and can't really use it I'm contemplating quitting rv.

Before that I want to ask others who practice TRV how they manage to work with traditional CRV users. I've tried but they seem to not make much sense of my sessions and when I ask what they are doing they can't really explain what the process is like for them.

Any materials to understand other ways of remote viewing better?
Also, if it's not too much trouble, what is the s6 stage like for you?

katzenhai2

Ambassador
I also use the LRV (Ed Dames "Learn Remote Viewing") method. Its not very different from TRV (Psi-Tech) or CRV and I have used all of them.

but they seem to not make much sense of my sessions and when I ask what they are doing they can't really explain what the process is like for them
Maybe you should tell them what you do, where is the difference and why. If you are not knowing that after 4 years... well...

If you have the basic skill set of S2-S4 you have the most part. Anything else is an "addon".
I add an extra sheet of paper after each S4 for extracting more infos out of S4 data. That enhance my knowledge about the target. I underline interesting words in S4 of EIs, Ts, Is or AOL/S and write on the new sheet of paper on top S6[X, A, B etc.] (which is formally not correct but thats for housekeeping points), write one of the S4 words in brackets and begin to explore it - extracting data only for that word - like a S2 but with the S4 words as "Categories".

Stage 6 in LRV consists of two sheets, one for sketching and the other with an S4-format matrix after the Site Template. Also there are several other tools like Time line, relational diagrams etc in a S6. They need to be trained to get accurate data.

But you can enhance and push RV further if you change the type of targets (locations pictured on photos, complex real-world problem sets etc), explore elements in depth [1, 2 etc] and also if you explore S4 data further as described above. If you want to get one step ahead maybe a training with a "professional" is the right way but at the moment you can do much more alone than you imagine to get better at RV.

Cheaper, if you are not able to pay for a "professional" training?

SchnappiKrok

Thank you for your reply, katzenhai2 .

LRV is what they call it? Man, I feel like screwing up a lot by calling it TRV. The Psitech is different when it comes to ideogram decoding.

I add an extra sheet of paper after each S4 for extracting more infos out of S4 data. That enhance my knowledge about the target.
Can you do that? I heard Dames explicitly say not to exceed 3 quarters of a page in stage 4. I got to try this out.

and I have used all of them.
That is way cool. You know, a lot of people just stick to one method and criticize the others. Which one do you prefer?
I want to try CRV but am afraid the fact that I always have the same ideogram might prove problematic.

Stage 6 in LRV consists of two sheets, one for sketching and the other with an S4-format matrix after the Site Template. Also there are several other tools like Time line, relational diagrams etc in a S6. They need to be trained to get accurate data.
I've successfully sketched places in s6 but could never get other things right. Guess I lack the training.

But you can enhance and push RV further if you change the type of targets (locations pictured on photos, complex real-world problem sets etc), explore elements in depth [1, 2 etc] and also if you explore S4 data further as described above.
I do all sorts of targets from my blind pool and I'll definitely the whole exploring s4 further.

Cheaper, if you are not able to pay for a "professional" training?
Not sure I get this question.

P.s.
Who's katzenhai1? Or did you just want it to rhyme?

katzenhai2

Ambassador
Can you do that? I heard Dames explicitly say not to exceed 3 quarters of a page in stage 4. I got to try this out.
Its not Stage 4 anymore. Its a new Stage (S6 or something similar) on a new sheet of paper. You explore the S4 percepts.

katzenhai2

Ambassador
I've attached an example PDF. You see a S4 of [X]. After completing you underline words of interest - ie. "object" and "expensive", also "dangerous" and the AOL/s "electric". Maybe an EI could be also underlined to find out why people feeling "fear".

Then get a new sheet of paper and begin to explore the underlined percepts of S4 [X]. After two or three words begin to sketch the percept (ie. the object). Then probe it and extract more infos.

This method needs to be trained several times to get most out of it but it is very effective.

Attachments

SchnappiKrok

That pdf is pure gold. Really clears up a lot of misunderstandings for me.
I assume that with training I could actually get some use out of it myself and am now trying to understand the mechanism behind it.
Thank you so much.

katzenhai2

Ambassador
Ask if you have any questions. There are some pitfalls or things to keep in mind.
First you will see that some percepts of the S4 or S6 will be repeated. Thats fine and shows you are on the right track in decoding. Also you will not be able to get deeper on some percepts. Thats also fine and shows you the limitation of the used Target cue at hand. For deeper or follow on information on specifing elements or "angle of attack" on some targets you will need a complete new session.

This method of S6 gets useful after 20 minutes in session (S4s in LRV are at the right time period to do this) and after accumulating enough perceptions of a target.

With this stage in RV you will learn a better way for "Being in the Zone" so to speak. An enhanced way of controlling your level of attention. You will learn to get the needed balance of "Screw ideas" and "Structure is everything". Otherwise you will get in AOL-Drive mode.

SchnappiKrok

Ask if you have any questions
I think I have too many questions for just 1 person.
You already answered one by telling me it's effective after 20 minutes. I remember in the Dvd's Dames saying that s6 needs to be done after 40. My gf did what you described after 20 and got good results.

First you will see that some percepts of the S4 or S6 will be repeated. Thats fine and shows you are on the right track in decoding. Also you will not be able to get deeper on some percepts.
I've run a session and the above did happen. My gf, however, got far better results.

I guess I should run some front-loaded targets for practice since I haven't run any in some time and running only blind ones makes me be less aware of Aols.

Either way, thanks for making rv more fun.

katzenhai2

Ambassador
I remember in the Dvd's Dames saying that s6 needs to be done after 40. My gf did what you described after 20 and got good results.
...and true - if you want to be on the safe side. Also drawings are not good after only 20 minutes.
There is a time called Time-On-Target (TOT). That means the total RV-time for one Target - for several sessions combined. There is a saturating point when the target begins to condense in your awareness in a clearer and sharper way. When it gets easier to draw and deeper perceptions. You need to find that time for yourself. Some have it after 30 minutes and others maybe after 120 minutes (TOT).

SchnappiKrok

There is a saturating point when the target begins to condense in your awareness in a clearer and sharper way. When it gets easier to draw and deeper perceptions. You need to find that time for yourself.
I guess I should probe through my old sessions as well as do some new ones to see when my target data gets better.

Some have it after 30 minutes and others maybe after 120 minutes (TOT).
That much? Interesting...

I also need to re-learn how to do follow-up work on a session. Haven't done that in ages.

Thanks for all these amazing tips.