Questions regarding Remote Viewing

Agntneo

Hi, I'm 15 years old and I'm interested in the human mind.

Usually I make music and sing in a rock/metal band.

I find Astral Projection very fun as well.

Today I tried to Remote View and I suceeded.
Although I've heard about having the need of being in the theta state of mind when Rv'ing.

I saw the video on TRV when this lady was on television and did it, she talked while she did it, and didn't seem to be in that state.

I definatly was not in that state.

As for smell and tast and hearing: How can you hear, smell, tast or see things? When you are still awake?

Gene_Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Agntneo,

TRV, one of the various methods of remote viewing is done at a desk with pen and paper in an alert state.

In TRV data such as smell, hearing, and taste can come in a variety of methods; though in my experience the most common is simply the idea will come to you when probing or asking for that specific catagory.

But here is where it can get tricky and why remote viewing takes such dedication to consistant practice and work. Everyone can get data in a differing ways and even then those ways with an individual have a way of maddeningly changing once they are identified and become usable.

So let me use the taste of salt as an illustrative example. When probing for tastes I have gotten "salty" via the following manners. I got the taste of salt physically and literally in my mouth, I've also gotten the taste of blood (NO I'm not a vampire) but that tastes salty to me; I've gotten the idea of salt, just the idea not a visual of it; I've gotten a quick visual of the ocean with waves coming in, which to me spoke of salt (Here I needed to be carefull I didn't take this visual and run with it making my session into something to do with the ocean when it may have had nothing to do with that); and lastly I've gotten the word "salty", meaning simply the word with nothing else with it just comes to me when I was probing/ asking for tastes data, or I have "heard" the word salty.

Here I will digress just a bit about my "hearing". It is not a hearing in the way my eardrums vibrate etc but it is almost just as clear. When it happens it is starteling. But I "hear" something as clear as day, usually it's something like a person saying something or the like. For me it's one of those things that happens so rarely and it's so unusual, but whenever it's happened the data I was given was dead on accurate.

Lastly let me get back to a point I touched on above. So continuing with our salt example, once I have found and realized that the taste of salt is always delived to me when I get a quick visual of the ocean, IT happens. IT is that it just stops working that way after a couple times. And that is just one of the many phenomenon that can be so maddening about this skill. You work your tail off to get to a particular plateau or level and just when you think you have a handle on something you feel you can depend on it seems to dissapear and the data begins to be delivered in another manner.

Regretfully this is not just something that you can simply read about, lay down, close your eyes and do. It's a never ending process of learning how your own mind works.

Gene

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Today I tried to Remote View and I suceeded.
Although I've heard about having the need of being in the theta state of mind when Rv'ing.
Technically there is no given state of mind you have to be in to remote view, particularly since the 'alpha beta delta theta' you hear about, our brains tend to have some of all of those at any given time, it's just that the proportion changes. So simple answers are easier but not entirely accurate.

Just because on some level information is available, doesn't always mean a person is able to/allows them to open up to it. Many people have to get in an altered state to remote view for a variety of reasons, an important one being that the closer one is to sleep, the closer one is to a suspension of disbelief about it.

TRV is a 'psychic methodology' of which there are many in the remote viewing field. TRV and CRV are generally known for being 'alert' (non spaced out) methods, but again remember, that it's not a black and white 'theta or not' thing. Some people can be dominantly theta with a small band of delta and be telling jokes at a party. Some people can set themselves to delta, on the machine, and still be conscious and talking, even though that is associated with sleep. Different people are different. Without actually hooking up a given individual, on a given session, you really can't say exactly what their 'state of mind' is. You can only say that they 'seem' (behavior-wise) more or less alert compared to someone else; the degree is difficult to measure.

Within CRV, a method the same as TRV in structure (CRV was the origin of TRV) but slightly different in interpretation and often application, you can certainly find yourself in a mild theta, basically illiterate and slurring, somewhere around Stage 4, if you allow it. In formal structure this is slightly discouraged though, mostly because of the inconvenience of not being able to communicate. Some people use a CRV-type structure up to stage 3 or 4 and then dive off into an altered state form of psi (sometimes referred to as ERV) after that. There are as many psychic methods and variants as there are humans.

As for smell and tast and hearing: How can you hear, smell, tast or see things? When you are still awake?
How can you **see anything while you are still awake, why is that different? Most RV for me at least is less like something directly experienced, than like something inside me that 'translates as' or 'into' a given sensory. So for example I may 'sense a taste' but in reality, it's nowhere near as strong as sticking something in my mouth would be, it's more like a memory of a taste, a subtle thing. And you are perfectly capable of remembering, even mildly, a smell or taste when awake even when smelling or tasting something else. So there's no reason you can't have the psi data.

I'm guessing, if you did well, that you simply did it because it could be done and, well, you were too stupid to know it was supposed to be hard, LOL. That would not qualify as TRV as it's not following that specific method, but it might qualify as psychic or remote viewing, depending on the protocol.

PJ