Re: Joe McMoneagle's "tips"

Abstract_1dea

MORE! MORE! MORE!

Not everyone was so fortunate as to go.

Speaking for myself, I would love to pick your brain (for your notes) for anything that could help.

Don't hold back, it really sounds like everybody had an encredible experience. I would like to try the "play at home" version.

Abstract_1dea

Thank you,

In reading the other posts, it seems that more than knowledge was passed around.

I wish a speedy recovery from the illnesses that were contracted.

Anything else you picked up would be appreciated by the data sponges present. (myself inlcuded)

Benton

Staff member
He also said that if you wanted to RV while wearing a Tutu, that its okay. I remember that distictly..... I wrote it down. As a matter of fact, that is all I wrote down.... 3429 times. I think he said "pink tutu", but maybe I was just projecting. ::)

Another great point he made was to keep returning to the well till it runs dry. In other words, look into that large empty space in the center of your brain (conceptual, that is) and ask for info. Then ask for more. Ask for more info on any aspect of the earlier data that interests you. Keep going back till you get nothing else. You can either get info and write it down, or get 20 pieces THEN write it down. I got the impression that he was able to retain gobs of stuff before writing anything down. But when you watched the TV shows, it seemed like he's look inside for 5-10 seconds, make a note, then go back in for more, then write that down or clarify.

Another thing that struck me was his discussion of examining info we get and then ask WHY was that info important? It reminded me of "Stage 5" info, where you get some symbolic stuff that is not literal to the task, but holds info related to the tasked event. He made it clear on Friday night of the 3 day event that he regarded the "step-by-step" CRV method as more stifling than helpful, so I was not inspired to publically note this "stage 5" reference during the weekend.

...one last thing.... describe, don't name it. Once you call it a thing, you really mess yourself up. Just put down info about it, analysis comes later.

...one more one last thing... crap... forgot it.... oh well, there is a bunch of stuff we have not mentioned... but will.

From my perspective, the most important thing he told us was to practice, practice, practice.

Benton

Staff member
Oooooh, I remember that one last thing I forgot.

He said the current CRV manual on the web is about the 6th re-write, and the one they used at the unit was much earlier and much different... and not available now .........(insert scary organ music here) ;)

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Oooooh, I remember that one last thing I forgot.  

He said the current CRV manual on the web is about the 6th re-write, and the one they used at the unit was much earlier and much different... and not available now .........(insert scary organ music here) ;)
Hi Benton,

Very Interesting. Did he say which version was better ?
the old or the new one ?
I ask because i recently saw a comment on another
list (which i wont post here) where someone had
undergone RV training from a well known RVer and was provided a CRV manual which as far as i know was very different to the one currently available at firedocs. This person was under instructions NOT to distribute or copy the manual under any circumstances (which he did anyway ;-)) My feelings are this version of the CRV manual came from Ed Dames.

Iam hoping a copy will be forwarded to me soon.

Peace,
Tunde

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Paul Smith would know. I'll send him a link to this.

PJ

Benton

Staff member
Well I didn't mean to stir anything up.

My general impression, and I am open to being corrected, is that the CRV manual on the web is a later version of the one they used when Joe was around the Grill-flame program and all that....

He said he'd used CRV and preferred his own style to that of the CRV method, but both worked. As many have said, you gotta find your own style and practice it.

Benton

Staff member
oh... and he mentioned that it was found to help if you exercised right before RVing. The "cooldown" needed to RV was easier to get to that way. The body/mind reacts to exercise by cooling down naturally, so as a reaction to strain, it calms.

Joe_Black

3) Shift your visual focus to the "center of your skull".
Create a place in the center of your skull into which incoming data can be received. It will be infinitely large and capable of receiving anything.

sounds good ill try it.

wax

Did Joe mention if the centre brain space related to a specific gland of the brain? perhaps the Pineal?

Many thanks
wax

Benton

Staff member
He mentioned the brain at the brainstem, the old brain. He didn't mention glands, but did point to a location. Didn't he draw a brain and spinal cord on the board? Yes, he did, we were discussing the occipital and frontal lobes regarding congnition and visual processing.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmn. Given I'm mostly single, that leaves chocolate. ;D Now there's a dilemma; my taste buds and mind LOVE chocolate, but I am sure that the sugar to the body is a form of poison (muscle testing always shows weakness to sweets in my experience). So would that be good or bad as an incentive to my subconscious, I wonder?

PJ

Rocheleh

Joe also rewards himself for a good session.
Umm, wait, so there are people who don't? :eek: If yes, what do you do?! Finished a session, got feedback, the two matched, and that's it? ???

(Then again, I reward myself for every little accomplishment, and because this often means a visit to the bookstore or the library, now you know why I can't see the floor of my flat :eek: The worst part of this is that I do read most of the books I buy/borrow... and then I dare wonder where my time went. Ha!)

Rocheleh

Yea, um, the point of this got left out.

"every little accomplishment" means every little accomplishment, not just RV. Like surviving a final... getting my textbooks stipend after hours of standing in line in various offices... whatever. Or tidying up my flat, which is something I should be doing right now, instead of typing away on forums. :p

wax

He mentioned the brain at the brainstem, the old brain.  He didn't mention glands, but did point to a location.  Didn't he draw a brain and spinal cord on the board?  Yes, he did, we were discussing the occipital and frontal lobes regarding congnition and visual processing.  

I asked a dumb question, came back, deleted it :-X
Thanks Benton, will research, then ask a question if I need to.

I don't know about anyone else around here, but even tho I didn't attend the course at the Rhine, Joe's course has rippled out into my world with profound effect in some powerful ways.

GodblessJoe  :)

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
wax said
even tho I didn't attend the course at the Rhine, Joe's course has rippled out into my world with profound effect in some powerful ways.
...your comment makes it worth it to take the time to post all that we learned and are now straining to remember...(those of us who didn't take detailed notes)

I said earlier that his workshop, short but intense, was better than any book that could have been read in the same amount of time. He kept it clear and simple and wouldn't allow us to confuse the issue. He took 5 part questions (asked in one breath) and cut to the core and responded in simple understandable words. Right...I know...understandable, but harder to apply. Well, geez....the man has had 30 years experience. He didn't get all his knowledge and application skills in the first year...like we think we should have after doing maybe 25 targets.

He says he still practices EVERYDAY and still has BAD days..and maybe a few bad days in a row.

Quiss

Thanks for the succinct points, Larrywojo.

I found an interesting way to cool down. First I was doing some breathing meditations but then I found some utterly mindless flash game online (wwww.en.zylom.com) - the sort of hypnotic, addictive and ultimately pointless puzzle sort of thing. For some reason my brain goes into neutral and after that, invariably, I end up with a better session.

I also like the point about the center of the brain thing. I think that's where I've been going. Previously, I've been equating this to envisioning a blank movie screen, but found if I actually imagined that screen I end up with an aol of it. Instead I look for an odd blank spot that seems to be midway to nowhere (somehow labeled "movie screen"), to get my impressions. I know it when I "see" it but I have no idea what it looks like.

Finally, I can attest that the "fleeting first impressions" works for me. It's when I try to dig around and get more information that I get into trouble and things disintegrate into labels and aols. Working on that is my current main focus.

Q.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
It's a good thing all this stuff is about Joe. It's hard enough like that. If it were about anybody else, I think the infinite starry eyed enthusiasm might just make me need an airline bag. Then again, I suppose infinite starry eyed enthusiasm is a GOOD thing, as long as it's about someone who is not going to feed on it and become a giant monster like the infamous "Id". (And as pdPJ might say, "It is Sooooooo FUN!" ;D ) I chuckle reading this stuff. Then I think well, every community needs some balance. My theory is that between my four planets in virgo and my chronic grouchiness (I need one of those emoticons that doesn't smile, frown, or do anything--just has a totally straight mouth--the one that comes with the slogan, "Have a Day."), we actually NEED all you guys to be bouncing off the walls with delight to level it out. (Somewhere in the middle, Benton, our resident board counselor, is stroking his chin like Freud. Or maybe like someone wondering what his name is again. But in any case there's probably a chin in there somewhere.)...or he would look very strange. So Benton, seen any good java applets with interesting mission info in them lately? :D

I think all these notes you guys are posting are awesome. And there really isn't much online about Joe as far as "hands-on" info from him, unless you count the three RV Oasis/PJRV interviews he did. http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/pjrv_interviews.cfm
So it's cool to have hands-on type stuff anywhere, but especially here. You guys are awfully appreciative of him, which I'm sure would really tickle him. I will ply him with the wine of your devotion before I ask him if he'll answer some Q&A in a month or so based on what you guys come up with. ;-)

PJ