Remote view tsunami

rindelanoche

Tonight i just woke up because of a dream of a super tsunami that happens in a coast city, a lot of people died in my dream. It wad so vivid that i woke up really scated. I had a deam like that before haiti earhquick and the night nefore the japan tsunami i feld an earthquick but there wadent any earthquick registered in my country, I am afraid this dream come true, it was so awful. I was wondering you guys with more experince than me help me to realize if this is just a dream.

Solaris

If you are so into earthquakes this is something which may help you validate your dreams http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Mycroft

rindelanoche said:
Tonight i just woke up because of a dream of a super tsunami that happens in a coast city, a lot of people died in my dream. It wad so vivid that i woke up really scated. I had a deam like that before haiti earhquick and the night nefore the japan tsunami i feld an earthquick but there wadent any earthquick registered in my country, I am afraid this dream come true, it was so awful. I was wondering you guys with more experince than me help me to realize if this is just a dream.
This is my tough love opinion, learn to deal with it. Not really friendly I know, there are more than a few of us in this forum that carry the burden of knowing, some for many years. Consider that you made this your destiny before you came into this life, a gift, something you personally chose to explore in this life. Embrace it!

I've seen things that won't happen for more than twenty years and things that will happen after I've died. In fact I was given a vivid vision of my transition, I've had more than 30 years to contemplate that, imagine the burden? Embrace it, live and do as you have given yourself permission to do.

In 2009 I was working away from home, I had a vivid nightmare of death and destruction, I knew with absolute certainty it would happen. I was sobbing I couldn't sleep, I was terrified of what I had seen. But it wasn't the first and it was not the last. A few weeks later 160,000 died in Haiti.

Oh yes, I understand both the pain and the burden, many of my friends carry like burdens.

You are probably doing the correct thing by opening up, but in this group assume there are others.

Mycroft

Janine B

@rindalanoche... this probably won't be a lot of help because I find that dream precognition is much more difficult to be certain of as dreams themselves can be incredibly detailed and feel real, even if they seem to follow an alternative timeline. If you get the visions while you are awake, they generally present themselves in a way that sets them apart from regular consciousness and you already know they are not dreams. Those are easier to define.

The best I can offer is to say that if the events in dreams are incredibly clear and detailed and push through that liminal barrier as you awaken and if they pertain to nothing that you have been reading or watching or thinking or worrying about, they *may* be precognitive. However, if you worry or become uneasy or anxious about certain types of events, you are more likely to dream about those--and they may not necessarily be precognition.

But, until the incident actually happens, it is difficult to be certain...and even then, there may be doubt. There will most likely be several tsunamis taking place at spaced intervals over a decade or two. How to identify which one or what location? What pulled you into it? Was it a general vision or were you personally present interacting in some way? The details could be important.

Moving on, some of us see things pertaining to ourselves much more clearly... Most of my precognitive dreams have to do with things that I will see or experience within a shortened time frame, generally within the next 24-48 hours, although I have seen personal *emotional* attractors of more weighted incidents much further out; years out in rare cases. How we perceive things probably varies from person to person.

Occasionally, I have dreams that feel like bilocation. I experience something which feels as if it is happening in the moment to me, but I am in a totally unfamiliar situation with unfamiliar people. At some point I *separate* from the person it is actually occurring to in the dream and become a disembodied onlooker. It can make you really wonder about dreams, imagination, the structure of the world...and the degree to which we all share consciousness.

:)

rindelanoche

Janine B said:
The best I can offer is to say that if the events in dreams are incredibly clear and detailed and push through that liminal barrier as you awaken and if they pertain to nothing that you have been reading or watching or thinking or worrying about, they *may* be precognitive. However, if you worry or become uneasy or anxious about certain types of events, you are more likely to dream about those--and they may not necessarily be precognition.
Thats also true, but when i am awake and i have a precignition it looks like a normal daydream its hard for me to identify if is a precognition.

Janine B

As I said, different people apparently experience precognition (waking precognition) in different ways. I have talked with people who have said that they experience it like a vision playing inside their heads. Others experience it like a vision outside their head, as if they are watching a movie through their eyes. I tend to think of daydreams as something we guide or create ourselves, but that is simply a personal definition and does not mean that you are not different or that you do not perceive things in a different way.

In a large disaster such as you dreamed about, I suspect that it would be helpful if you could remember any specific details which would help you to establish a positive location...and the more specific details the better. Little clues might help you match it up later should one occur.

Janine B

Also...as you seem to have a history of dreaming about tsunamis before they occur, I hope that you are writing your perceptions down as they occur while they are fresh in your mind. It could be that you are simply really sensitive to that sort of tragedy for some reason...

Vickiedow

/간석건마/ ≪베이글≫ ∑ O p y o 0 1 닷 ℃ o ㎥ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비!ENDVALUE!

/간석건마/ ≪베이글≫ ≪ Opyo01 닷 ℃ o Μ ≫ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비
/간석오피/ ≪베이글≫ ∑ O p y o 0 1 닷 ℃ o ㎥ ▶오피요◀ 간석휴게텔 '수요미식회' 인천 간석동 부암갈비!ENDVALUE!