Remote Viewing a Mars Anomaly - NEW VIDEO

LD

Staff member
marsposter3.jpg
I just had to make a little movie poster for it and name all the viewers that submitted sessions for these Missions ;D​
I wasn't going to post it but PJ made me lol.​

We've posted a new video to the TKR RV Video Library! It's titled "Remote Viewing a Mars Anomaly" and features data from the two "Something on Mars" Missions.

You can check out the video here: http://www.dojopsi.com/rvexpo/remote-viewing-videos.cfm

It's also on the TKR YouTube Channel.

You can see all the sessions submitted on these Missions here (login first, then click the links):
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/gallery/missions.cfm?MT=1733
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/gallery/missions.cfm?MT=124003

Thanks to everyone who participates in the team Missions week after week. It takes a lot of bravery and helps online RV with every session.
You guys rock.

Best,
LD

Absolutely fab video, Larry!! Wonderful.

As an amateur composer myself, I hope you don't mind if I suggest that Gustav Holst should get credit for the first 33 seconds of the music.

Great choice - it makes the perfect intro!

For those who may not be familiar with it, it's from Mars in Holst's The Planets.

Three Cheers!

Jon

LD

Staff member
Haha! Right you are, Jon. Don't know how I could have let Mr. Holst slip by without billing. That's what I get for doing a rush job lol. The poster has been updated ;D

Good ear!

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
great video - very atmospheric.

daz

Millenium

“I’m still waiting for an explanation of that extraordinary glass worm on… [Mars]… How big is it? It’s one of the most incredible images that’s ever come from space and there have been no [official] comments on it whatsoever!”
-
Arthur C. Clarke

RevsDrag

Larry, you've out done yourself with the Mars video!!!
Love the way your shot right into the core of the planet.
Truly professional ;D

Thank you ever so much for the visual pleasure.

Rev's

LD

Staff member
Thanks you guys! This is my favorite one of the lot. One of my favorite Missions of all time too. There were really a lot of great sessions on this target. Some of the data in them has hard FB, some not, but at 38 sessions it's really a ton of interesting stuff. I totally recommend anyone interested take a few minutes and check some of them out.

:)

Liz

Fabulous video Larry. I wrote somewhere else how it gave me goose bumps.

I remember all the fuss and excitement when we did the first session tasked by PJ. Holy cow it was interesting stuff.

Lots of viewers got people at the site. Humans!

Another weird thing that showed up in lots of sessions was a very tall thin shape that spread out at the top. And water and a light and what seemed like an explosion. It was exciting stuff so we combed through all the mars session on other RV websites looking to see if similar data came up in those sessions.
And yes it did ! More people !!

I also vaguely remember PJ worrying if the tasking was somehow incorrect. Cos really we shouldn't have got 'people' now should we? Or should we?

Maybe seeing everyone's sessions affected what we saw in our own sessions retrospectively.????? But for so many people spread out across the internet in different groups to get people crop up in many sessions it sure makes me wonder.

Unfortunately we won't know the answer until we find out more about Mars.

Thanks for bringing back those memories Larry.
I sooo love RV.

cheers
Liz

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Liz said:
Maybe seeing everyone's sessions affected what we saw in our own sessions retrospectively.????? But for so many people spread out across the internet in different groups to get people crop up in many sessions it sure makes me wonder.

Unfortunately we won't know the answer until we find out more about Mars.

cheers
Liz

Liz

Remember what Ingo said when he and a bunch of viewers viewed Mars :

Swann: " ..On Mars there’s, if you go to Mars telepathically, the first thing you encounter is a group of five telepaths, who are not exactly welcoming. And if they don’t manage to throw you out, then they add four more. So there’s nine, after which you get a headache and go to bed. "

Maybe thats who the TKR viewers were picking up ?

Regards
Tunde

Liz

Swann: " ..On Mars there’s, if you go to Mars telepathically, the first thing you encounter is a group of five telepaths, who are not exactly welcoming. And if they don’t manage to throw you out, then they add four more. So there’s nine, after which you get a headache and go to bed. "

As far as I know no one at TKR has ever had any trouble viewing Mars (or anywhere else). Maybe Ingo was having a bad day. ;)
He's made similar comments about the moon if I recall.

Joe McMoneagle viewed Mars without any trouble as well. He found remnants of a civilization of giants.

cheers
Liz

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Hi liz,
The point I was trying to make was if ingo detected other
Humanoids (regardless of whether they were telepathic or not) then its possible other viewers
Could pick up humanoids as well. Also ingo could have attracted their attension because he was in OB state and
Who knows what locations we was snooping on at the time since he was not given a specific target other than Mars :)

Then there's the case of phobos II. Who or what took that out of service? Looks like Mars may not be the dead planet we all think it is :)

Time will tell :)

Best
T

lily22

Well done - you made this so easy to read. I went straight into a light trance as a result of the music and the animation.

I believe this to be an ancestral graveyard, with the normal associates of vortex related to soul passage and passing to soul group. This is also congruent with the other viewing data.

Thank you very much and please continue.

lily22

Regards
Tunde

[/quote]

If you receive headaches - you have an incorrect bloodline, gene transformation and low-level human filters. There is no hostility on Mars. The major one is the leader and as I type this theboard is breaking up.

Kind Regards and respectfully I ask you have some respect.