Remote Viewing future events possible?

Swoboda

I'm still a bit new to the idea, but i have just been thinking about this. Would it have been possible to Remote Veiw a year or month/year (even specific date) and get an idea of what might be happening in a specific area?

Like say do a blind target date in the future of like 12/11/2008 (just an example) and get feedback on it? or would you need a specific area to locate?

Just wondering if maybe a Viewer could have somehow 'predicted' an event like Katrina via RVing.

Ghoul

Would it have been possible to Remote Veiw a year or month/year ... and get an idea of what might be happening in a specific area?
Hiya Swoboda, I'm gonna reply but am not an 'expert'.

Have you heard of a 16th century french guy by the name of Michel de Nostredame aka Nostradamus? or perhaps you've seen Calabrese's sketches of the 'next terrorist attack on WTC'?

This same theme was playing on my mind yesterday, so since I've been deliberating about it for a little while, I'll write a little about what thoughts occured to me.

First of all, yes it is possible, that's a given.

2nd, there is a process at play which makes RVing 'future targets' slightly more difficult. This is what I was thinking about; information propogation & our ability to receive it is more importantly founded on a 3 dimensional 'physical' location within space than a temporal coordinate specifying a 'when'.

It is more important to target an 'event' which would have a physical correlation within 3d space, and hence more information. The mind is easier able to then target the event with not much temporal tampering. Physical space being something with a lot of information, the when being just a concept, of some point within a timeline.

A concept just came to me: an analogy being this, that we are dealing with an enormous number of potentialities, when you view from an atemporal perspective, coordinates within 3d space from the 'mega-spatial reality' spoken of by Oleg Haslavsky. ack! plain english...

The number of variables of a future target, increase exponentially towards infinity because of our relative/temporal orientation. Our perception of the 'future' information matrices is affected. I would conjecture that it is similar to remote viewers whom have very good starting sessions, and then the 'logical side' argues the impossibilities of the idea. Temporal orientation is even more important to our ability to structure reality than any mundane little religion, or scientific fact and hence more likely to be rigorously 'solidated' by our brain.

Oleg Haslavsky:
http://com.sciencehorizon.com/ehe/w3bbs.cgi?forum=ehe&read=000196-000000.msg&session=&use_last_read=off&last_read=0&set=ehe

would you need a specific area to locate?
My perspective is that yes; Imagine a mega-spatial reality where time is an old car which has been well used. but it is a 'virtual' car in the sense that every point in time (reference point) is accessible, if you want to find out how its front bumper has been dented, you would flick between the different reference points to when the 'event' occured that caused the dent.

Don't know if this is much use. Maybe it is.

Just wondering if maybe a Viewer could have somehow 'predicted' an event like Katrina via RVing.
Sorry mate, but you don't need a remote viewer to have predicted that. There were plenty of satellites monitoring that storm, well before it hit New Orleans.

Note: Michel de Nostredame used a 'physicality' to orient himself to the 'target'. The celestial bodies!

Rob

Ghoul

Re: BABBLE BABBLE TOIL & TROUBLE

Umm.. I'm not that crazy.. well maybe I am. :-/

To summarise:

Atemporal orientation creates a chaotic feedback loop leading to an infinite amount of potentialities. This is the fundamental reason why Michel encoded his predictions so secretively; to stop the potentialities being affected by human intervention.

The human brain's BIOS system is not engineered to perceive atemporal information and immediately re-boots itself in safe mode when its logical linear-time model is threatened. Though like remote viewing, this can be over-come with practice. :p (and time?)

Since the 'when' of a future 'event' is just a concept, it makes more sense to task an theoretical event with a fall-back counter-objective.

eg: Describe in detail the 'event' if it takes place.
If target is not a reality immediately switch to objective XXXX-XXX
XXXX-XXX would be an easy 'false' identifier, strong colours or themes which could be identified quickly by ideograms or gestalt type of basic information. Of course double-blind!

Just my tupence worth 8)

- Rob

Ghoul

Re: BABBLE BABBLE TOIL & TROUBLE

For more on Boolean tasking see thread:

http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/WBB.cgi?board=rvgenl;action=display;num=1121001324

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Hi guys,
if you check out the TKR galleries I and others have posted sessions on future events where we placed bets on the outcome and won Ca$h. SOOOOO we know it works ;)

sessions are, American Idol winner 2005
Superbowl winners 2005

daz

Swoboda

Cool, thanks daz.

This may be a bit off topic, but i'll speak my mind anyway because i find it interesting. :p

I don't know how most of you here feel about such things as prophicies/predictions of future events. I'm sure most of you have read/heard of people like Nostradamus,John Titor, The Bible's prophets, and even Tibet Monks.

Now, i am a very big skeptic on these 'predictions' if you will, but i do find it interesting that they all are somewhat in-line with each other and have to do with events that are said to take place in the near future. Most of them speak of things like an American civil war, political crisis, even a short WW3.

Now, it's a fact that Remote Viewing exisits and has exisited in humans. It is also fact that you can use Remote Viewing to 'predict' future outcomes.(although i feel that the prediction is just one of the possible outcomes)

Could not these 'predictions' be based on a certian type of remote viewing possible future events?

Like i said before, i'm very skepic on all of these 05-15 being a time of war and death, but ultimately an awaking predictions. But, givin the possibility of RVing future events, i think it could be possible that this could be the path we are headed on unless we somehow change are course.

With all of the recent events,(especially some of John Titor's predictions) I can't help but scratch my chin at some of these predictions. There does seem to be alot of anger toward our government, especially the Bush admin, i think his approval rates are worse than Nixon's at the height of watergate.

I'm not sure if anyone here has tried to RV our 'short-term' future, but i think it would be interesting if contact was made.

I'm definetly not saying that these future events will come to pass, but i will be watching a bit closer, only time will tell.

any thoughts?

Ghoul

i am a very big skeptic on these 'predictions'...It is also fact that you can use Remote Viewing to 'predict' future outcomes....i'm very skepic on all of these...any thoughts?

Well la dee la,.. nope.​

LD

Staff member
Swoboda,
To me, doom and gloom world predictions are just a novelty. Scary stories to tell in the dark. Unless someone believes them totally and plans thier life around them, or is just waitng to say "I told you so!" right before the earth sinks :eek: I really don't see the point other than it's fun to speculate. I'm not saying they can't or won't come to pass but you won't find me in the backyard with a shovel digging a bunker and burying canned food everytime I hear Ed Dames on Coast to Coast. lol
The Sky is falling!!!
The Sky is falling!!!

For information on remote viewing the future you might try these books:
"The Ultimate Time Machine" by Joe McMoneagle
"Your Nostradamas Factor" by Ingo Swann

Aloha,
LD

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Hi guys,
if you check out the TKR galleries I and others have posted sessions on future events where we placed bets on the outcome and won Ca$h. SOOOOO we know it works ;)

sessions are, American Idol winner 2005
Superbowl winners 2005

daz
Yeah,
dont forget European championships 2004, Eurovision song contest 2005, South American Championships copa america 2004 etc...

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Swoboda,
To me, doom and gloom world predictions are just a novelty. Scary stories to tell in the dark. Unless someone believes them totally and plans thier life around them, or is just waitng to say "I told you so!" right before the earth sinks :eek: I really don't see the point other than it's fun to speculate.LD
Hi LD,

from a RVing point of view a doom and gloom target is
just another target all depending on feedback.
I agree we shouldnt build our lives around them but
i dont think we should treat them as a novelty either.

I posted a RV session done db from a large target pool
i made up several years ago. The target was the next major
terrorist attack on uk soil and idendtify those responsible.

The session was posted almost two years before the 7/7
attacks on a public rv forum.

You can clearly see a man drawn with a long beard wearing
a cap and identified as an Egyptian.
A mushroom type cloud, war and weapons clearly lableled
in the session as well as a container and bottles
Later Zachwari an egyptian national claimed responsibility
for 7/7 (he even warned of the attack before it happened) on behalf of al qaeda. Days later Egypt herself suffered
terrorist attacks which killed hundreds again Zachwari boasted
his organization was behind it.

It wasnt even a good session IMO but the point is we have
access to ALL knowlege and really should be doing more
with this skill if it can save lives in anyway.

which reminds me Cant wait for predict this to go operational.

T

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Cool, thanks daz.

This may be a bit off topic, but i'll speak my mind anyway because i find it interesting. :p

I don't know how most of you here feel about such things as prophicies/predictions of future events. I'm sure most of you have read/heard of people like Nostradamus,John Titor, The Bible's prophets, and even Tibet Monks.
Hi,

Dont know about the others but i know for a fact that the
John Titor mystery has been RVed ;D
I was given this target blind i think a year ago and i
knew very little about the story and still think its all a hoax
however the data i produced appears to have convinced
the tasker there is more to that story than meets the eye.
Uknown to me, i had even drawn the "exact" desciption
of the individual known as john Titor as was reported.
so i dont know...didnt he say something bad would happen
to the U.S in 2005 ? or not to allow the US govt gain too much power cant remember but it was an interesting if not disturbing session and i think a few others did the same tasking as well.
I still think its a hoax though 8)

T

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Well John himself is not a hoax, unless he's the most solid hologram around, so it makes sense you might describe HIM -- I would not think that gives any credence to the rest of his account being true, though! ;-)

I've read a lot of his stuff. He should be a charismatic speaker on the cult fringe. Wait, he is! LOL. My gut sense of him doesn't sing to validity either.

"Something bad would happen to the US in 2005" you mention is not a fair prediction. You could find anything in a given year, especially since between natural disasters and accidents and terrorism (all of which get more common with passing time and growing population and changing weather and world news...) it's almost sure something would turn up to claim as that.

Hey! I predict something bad -- and something good -- will happen to the USA in 2006. I bet I'll be right! ;-)

PJ

morgan

when will predict-this be ready?

really looking forward to having an rv section on past events and an rv section on future events. its like a pleasing kind of symmetry. besides seeming to be a far more useful skill to train.
i'm very hungrily waiting for the opportunity to try it out.

LD

Staff member
Hi LD,

from a RVing point of view a doom and gloom target is
just another target all depending on feedback.
I agree we shouldnt build our lives around them but
i dont think we should treat them as a novelty either.

T
Aloha Tunde,

I agree, novelty is probably the wrong word to use. Viewing possible future calamities obviously has a level of value. But I speculate on the level of that value within different contexts. Within the context of RV research, it's undeniably a very high level, given the possibility of feedback in our lifetime.

But I frustrate myself (and probably others) with the question of a possibly lesser value is in the context of application of data obtained from these type of targets. How useful is the data in relation to affecting the outcome of a real world situation such as the 7/7 or Katrina? In relation to the possibility of aiding law enforcement, search and rescue efforts post hoc, RV data can clearly be of use, but I guess my question pertains to prevention, preparedness, and proactivity of a major disaster. It inevitably brings up the question of reliability and consistency of the source, and the ability to actually get people (law enforcement, etc.) to act on RV data, in a world that largley still giggles at any kind of psycical source of info as such. In a millitary setting it most certainly have an impact, but in these post Stargate days I feel it would be hard to apply good RV information about a major disaster in the context of proactivity except on a personal level.

Any thoughts?

Aloha,
LD

Damien

Re: Remote Viewing the future is possible.

LD wrote:
But I frustrate myself (and probably others) with the question of a possibly lesser value is in the context of application of data obtained from these type of targets. How useful is the data in relation to affecting the outcome of a real world situation such as the 7/7 or Katrina? In relation to the possibility of aiding law enforcement, search and rescue efforts post hoc, RV data can clearly be of use, but I guess my question pertains to prevention, preparedness, and proactivity of a major disaster. It inevitably brings up the question of reliability and consistency of the source, and the ability to actually get people (law enforcement, etc.) to act on RV data, in a world that largley still giggles at any kind of psycical source of info as such. In a millitary setting it most certainly have an impact, but in these post Stargate days I feel it would be hard to apply good RV information about a major disaster in the context of proactivity except on a personal level.

Any thoughts?
On seeing the future, it is very possible. Though not as consistant or as easy as one may think. There seems to be a fluidity with the future a path of likely events to occur.

When talking about impending catastrophic events. If you had such information what would you do with it? Suppose it involved something the military was doing? Would you even want to call that kind of attention to yourself? But at the same time, what about the peoples lives you could save and the responsibility you would feel to do so at a cost... So, careful what you wish for.
I agree with LD for the most part, it is very difficult and senstive issue. Each instance would have to be dealt with relative to its circumstances.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Remote Viewing the future is possible.

But at the same time, what about the peoples lives you could save and the responsibility you would feel to do so at a cost... So, careful what you wish for. I agree with LD for the most part, it is very difficult and senstive issue. Each instance would have to be dealt with relative to its circumstances.
True.

I'm reminded of one of the best old Star Trek episodes ever, the one where they went back in time to just before the USA entered WWII and Kirk falls in love with this extraordinary woman. The "alternate reality" that springs up from his involvement with her and the probability that he may save her life, is horrific. She'd gone on to lead a peace movement that affected the media/politics, caused delay of the entry into the war, the Germans won, and well, the world really sucked as a result. I'm not saying we should NOT save even one life let alone massive lives. I suppose in some regards this is my consolation to myself, at times; if I cannot save people I wish I could, I tell myself, you don't know the bigger picture, or what might have been. For example, due to diligence since 9/11, we might have prevented things that killed 100x that many people. That does not mean we shouldn't have stopped 9/11 if we could. It just means that on a moral and metaphysical and "reality creation" level, you gotta wonder about the world, and why things happen as they do, and what effect that psi's intervention might have.

I'm all for intervening and saving lives, personally! Nailing down better consistency is the primary thing needed for that though.

PJ

W

wizopeva

PJ, the flipside of that Star Trek episode is an interesting one. Say you went back in time and kept altering history to try to make the future better and better. Is that wrong? And who gets to decide what is 'better!"

On the original issue of tasking. My feeling is that the more vague the tasking, the harder it is to understand the sessions. So say you targeted a specific day but not a specific place? Well all manner of horrible crap happens all the time. Flooding, fires, earthquakes, wars, genocide. It goes on all the time. Some of it doesn't even make it on the news! Even if you got flooding, well where is it, what caused it, what can be done about it? You'd have to do that for every day of the year and each tasking would require followup tasking to clarify. Yeah, that could be done, but it's not really in the realm of functionality right now for us civilians. And as others have said, who would listen to us anyway?

On the other hand, I think we could have perhaps tasking on Katrina outcome when the hurricaine had not yet hit and learned a lot in advance. Still, even that would have taken a small project in itself. Most hurricaines cause some flooding. We would have had to look at lives lost, extent of damage, dollar figures, and path of the hurricaine to sort it all out and we would have to do that for each hurricaine that comes along. ON a more personal level, if I had been living in New Orleans or thereabouts, you can bet I would have put a session on my own best course of action once I saw on the news it was heading my way!

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
PJ, the flipside of that Star Trek episode is an interesting one.  Say you went back in time and kept altering history to try to make the future better and better.  Is that wrong?  And who gets to decide what is 'better!"    
reminds me of an even better film, The Butterfly Effect ;D
http://www.butterflyeffectmovie.com/

The lesson in that film was you cant change fate no matter how hard you try, some things you just have to accept.

T

Ghoul

The lesson in that film was you cant change fate no matter how hard you try, some things you just have to accept.
No offense Tunde, but I was really disturbed at the image projected by US movies on PSI/psychics... 1) that anyone whom has differences should be labelled as 'different' and 2) That holding information on future events would always lead to disaster. Paycheck, Butterfly Effect etc

Come on man, you don't really take lessons from movies do you? ??? Only Canadian shows ;) is Q around?

rob