"Keep Moving Forward"

Remote Viewing UFOS and the VISITORS
Where do they come from?
What are they?
Who are they?
Why are they here?

by Tunde Atunrase
Foreword by Paul H. Smith Ph.D

"I admire the lengths and considerable expense gone to in developing the content of this book. Without the author's determination and effort, we would not have these remote viewing gems from the legendary Joe McMoneagle. Even if that were the book's only virtue (which it is not), this would still be a valuable work of interest to generations to come."
~ Paul H. Smith, Ph.D. (Major, US Army, ret.)

Since 1460 BC, UFOs have been documented and recorded by witnesses all over the world. What are these mysterious objects of unknown origin? Where do they come from and more importantly...

...why are they here?

This book provides some answers to these and many other questions using Remote Viewing - A psychic functioning protocol developed by the U.S. Military and supported by the US Government and numerous intelligence agencies including the CIA, to the tune of $20 Million USD for over 22 years.
Read exclusively for the first time what a former U.S Military Intelligence Officer and arguable the world's top Remote Viewer, Joseph W. McMoneagle discovered when tasked double blind with famous UFO cases that have baffled skeptics and believers for decades.

• What were the strange lights encountered by the crew of a Japan Airlines Flight in 1987 over the skies of Alaska and tracked on Radar?
  • Did 70,000 Catholic devotees really witness the Sun dancing and hurtling towards them in 1917?
  • What really happened to Travis Walton and his co-workers on November 5, 1975 in Arizona?
  • What exactly was the strange object two US service men witnessed in a U.K. forest near Rendlesham in 1980?

Discover astonishing new information, clues, possibilities and theories to these and many other cases, taking the reader on the ultimate psychic quest to find out if we really are alone in the Universe. The answers may be more shocking than we could ever have imagined.

http://www.remoteviewingufos.com/

Got my copy yesterday, T, and read it right away. A remarkable introduction to both RV and UFO's - and both at the same time! Very level-headed, startling examples of Joe McM's viewing - and your own, gives good insight into both phenomena - great work, Tunde!

Jon

P.S. I'd say more but this new forum won't accept my longer posts.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I'm delighted that book turned out so well Tunde.

Beat up a few sacred cows though ;D

PJ

Don

Hi Tunde,
I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to ask when is the book coming out..

Congratulations on your efforts and publishing!

Ordering my copy today! Don

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to talk to you about it Don so when you finish it (or any given piece/account of it) come back and post.

I'd sure be interested in seeing some solid sessions on nature-fey type entities.

PJ

Don

Hi! Will do. Got a guaranteed delivery date for Thursday, so I'll be reading Tunde's work in just a few days.

I'd sure be interested in seeing some solid sessions on nature-fey type entities.
Actually, I sort of have one of those - albeit from 8-9 years ago. At least I think it counts. The target was the celtic, sort of archetypal concept of "The Green Man". I did this session during a period when I was doing a lot of abnormal targeting - stuff like the consciousness of various animals, ghosts, inhuman entities, landscapes experienced during OBEs, stuff like that. I knew from the outset to never take any of my results in these sessions very seriously. Those kinds of targets provide very little, if any, feedback. It was a fascinating, almost hallucinatory, session. Very experiential. One of those sessions in which you KNOW the power of what you experienced and perceived but also know that none of your impressions translate into verifiable, feedbackable elements. I don't even know if those perceptions can really be communicated at all, much less through language. Don

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Don, long time.

Some of the most interesting tasks I've had also came through in their own unique way -- as if some data just has its own life, and it's damn sure not going to fit well in columns LOL. I've had some that were so experiential they were basically like a shamanic journey.

So did you get the book?

I see comments in another thread about ARV sessions vs. the stuff in the book, but the time/effort and 'goal' of an ARV session is not the same as when someone is working a private client task so I think maybe some forget the context of viewing matters to results, too.

What'd you think about the stuff in the book? No matter what the data and its controversy, I thought the looking directly into some specific cases like this was really a great idea and pretty fascinating end result.

PJ

Don

Hi,
Got the book. Can't say enough good things about it. A couple of points:

First off, I think Tunde can't be congratulated enough for the work and effort, not to mention money, he has put into producing this. It's an important effort that will likely only be fully appreciated a long time from now when people will look back and be amazed that the alien species and interstellar truths they are becoming familiar with were actually written of many years before. And the value of Tunde's book goes far beyond Joe's RVing. Tunde provides a plethora of intelligent, incisive thought and careful speculation about UFOs, aliens, their impact on us, etc., etc. The amount of clearly evident research he has performed is just mind-boggling.

Of course, there is much of Joe's RVing that will be a bit off-the-mark or even completely incorrect. That is to be expected, even by him and as Joe would be the first to admit. But, taken overall, the implications of the info Joe provides are amazing.

In general, personally I would have chosen several different cases than the ones Tunde chose. I would love to see Joe tasked in depth on the Skinwalker Ranch area, past, present, future and the origin of the phenomena - and, if the phenomena has moved on from there, as claimed, where it has moved to. Accordingly, I would have tasked him on similar places, such as the Bradford Ranch in Arizona. I would have tasked Joe on the targets Ingo did regarding the moon and Ingo's experience in the far north of witnessing a UFO over a body of water that shot energy beams in every direction. Also, the isolated place in northern Norway (can't recall the name) where odd lights have been documented for many years. When Joe came back with information pointing to a asteroid or meteor in the Fatima, Portugal event, I would have tasked him with the alleged monthly "visitation" events involving the three children that led up to that event. What was the origin of that phenomena and how did those children have such amazingly accurate foreknowledge of that event? I would have tasked Joe with several of the more strange and obviously anomalous cattle mutilation events that have occurred over the years.

But, we all have our own particular interests and it WAS Tunde's book, after all. In addition, I know he was dealing with learning that one supposed UFO event after another was, in truth, not extra-terrestrial at all.

I laughed at Joe's description of the pickup truck involved in the Travis Walton event. Then, I realized I should be more like that in my descriptions. I would be way too quick to just say "pickup truck" and then move on - which is why I often tend to get a lot of incorrect data, I believe. But maybe it's just a difference in how we perceive. The way I get data, I would likely get an image (or something like an image), more or less correct (maybe wrong in color, the direction the truck is pointed in, or the apparent age of the vehicle) as a whole. Maybe Joe doesn't perceive vehicles in that way. I would never get info about the drive chain, the placement of the motor in relation to where operators and passengers sit, nor would I perceive it in "panels" as Joe described it.

Joe's info on the Rendlesham event is deeply troubling to me. If we had that kind of technology back then, what do we have NOW??? I think the divide between deep-black technology and public technology must be widening drastically over time. Before long, the difference will be similar to 21st technology versus stone-age technology - if it isn't already.

Joe describes a couple different alien races in Tunde's book. I would like to see him targeted in more detail on another race which he has described (he said the they have three fingers) when he was tasked on USOs near the Bahamas and, I believe, Puerto Rico. He has also mentioned "reptillians" and I'd like to see him tasked on their origin and activities on Earth. I would like to know the relations and interactions of various alien races and each race's intentions toward Earth and humanity. There is so much to investigate.... and only one Joe.
Don

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Thanks Don for the kind words. Yep we only have one Joe but I've been assured there are other equally good viewers out there so hopefully we might get more people using RV to tackle these mysteries more often.
I agree in hindsight I wish I had picked other targets but I really wanted a nice balance between the evidence available and the likely hood the rv data would yield actual ET data. The whole project has changed my attitude towards ufology and esp in general.

With regards to ufology, I am more skeptical about claims made and some of the researchers out there and their motives. From the ESP or RV angle there appears there really is no limit to how far we can perceive events or individuals across space and time. I believe telepathy will play a key part in further understanding what is going on with the ET agenda and how we can make contact on a regular basis.

There are alot of skeptical people out there who as a result of reading Joe's data are finally beginning to accept the reality of these beings and what it means for our future. This is a role our governments should be taking the lead in and sharing truthfully what the know with their citizens and mainstream science and not left to us to fumble our way towards the truth through disinformation and hoaxes for decades.

The next 30 - 60 years are going to be very interesting indeed.

Tunde

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
The guys at mysterious universe did a feature on the book with their usual skeptical but open attitude towards rv. They discuss two cases
from the book.

You'll need to fast forward to 53mins.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/11/14-22-mu-podcast/

T

plodder

Thanks for the link to that. And thanks for contributing an RV poem for my upcoming book "The Search for Words" :)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Glad it's getting some focus Tunde. One of the things I liked about your book is that some of this stuff (like Walton) has pretty much been set-in-stone so to speak for eons. So it was kind of a fresh look you might say.

I also found it fascinating that at least in my mind, some of the things could 'overlap' -- e.g. I'm utterly a believer in bilocation as the primary tech for so-called abduction, so just because someone's body is (at least mostly) over-there doesn't mean they can't also be having a completely separate and IMO legitimate experience. Of course this one fundamental belief means the whole measure of "what is real" at least in human bodies is pretty different in my framework. But so I think maybe some people might have felt there was some doubt caused by JM's comments on TW but I didn't really interpret it like that myself.

I've had that mental model for 20 years, it's just that I never really thought about this consciously until reading the book. So it's good that it made me actually pull out that belief and look at it. I haven't changed it, but at least now I'm aware of it. I don't think I would have been had this not come up.

PJ

Don

Hi Tunde,

Thanks Don for the kind words.
I'm being very sincere. What you have produced is one hell of an accomplishment. I'm also very impressed with the additional research you did regarding several of the cases discussed in your book.

I agree in hindsight I wish I had picked other targets but I really wanted a nice balance between the evidence available and the likely hood the rv data would yield actual ET data.
No, I think you picked some great targets. It's just that there are simply so many cases to choose from! And you never know if it is truly a good target until after it is RVed by Joe and you are only then able to find out if it was a good target or not. Like you, I was surprised at several cases that turned out not to be alien-involved after all.

Your book got me to thinking... So I just recently re-read parts of Ingo's "Penetration". I think re-targeting some of the places on the moon Ingo RVed would make interesting targets (I can't believe I haven't thought of this before now!). Of course, without co-ordinates, it would have to be tasked as "Describe the object/area Ingo Swann remote viewed in 1975 that is described on page ___ of his book entitled 'Penetration' as it existed at that time". Or something like that. I've done targets that were tasked in a similar manner before and it worked pretty well in at least a few cases. Actually, (I just remembered this) I remote viewed several of the Martian locations Joe describes in "Mind Trek" with that sort of tasking and it worked well in about half of those sessions - in the other half, if I recall correctly, I was totally off-target.

The part of your book that may be the most intriguing in the short-term is the Rendlesham Forest case. As I mentioned in my last post, the existence of human tech that advanced in the 1980s means the level of deep-black tech must be unimaginable by now. We have truly entered a time in which it is probably near-impossible to determine if a sighted object is alien or human merely by its appearance and performance capabilities. Don.

plodder

So glad I bought this book a while back. While it may be difficult to impossible to verify some of the stuff, it is very intriguing to think about the possibilities and see the work Tunde and Joe put into this.