Remote Viewing Unit ....PreCog Experiment

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
The RVU Remote Viewing Unit is creating a ‘Precognitive Out Bounder Experiment’.
Six different locations around the Perth area will be selected as possible locations.
Names and descriptions of the areas will be put in numbered envelopes.
The remote viewers are asked to do a session which will describe the location where the team will be at the given date and time and send in their session work before the actual date of the experiment.
On the day of the experiment, the roll of a dice will determine which location the team will go to.
The roll of the dice and the location will be filmed and photographed as feedback for the viewers.
An independent judge will then compare each session and select the photograph that s/he believes is described in the session. The judge will not be told what the actual location was, until after the judging has been completed.
We plan to hold four of those Experiments this year and plan to publish the overall results in December 2010.
For this project we need several ‘methods / trained’ Remote Viewers who are willing and able to produce one session every three months. The first session would be due before 28 of February 2010.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us ASAP via info@remoteviewingunit.org
We will send you the TRN’s or Target Coordinates and additional information.
The RVU Remote Viewing Unit Team
Rick & Sandra

Ralph

I participated in the first pre-cog outbounder.
Lots of fun and well run.

Give it a go!

(thanks PsiSpy)

Ralph

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi Ralph,

Have you received the full DVD yet of the experiment?
You can actually see how the judges have judged the sessions.
;)

Ralph

Hi Psiforce

No, I am waiting on our rusty Australia Post to deliver it into my mailbox real soon now.
(I AM on the other side of the continent, and the ponies don't really run very fast).

Blessings
Ralph

Jen

(I AM on the other side of the continent, and the ponies don't really run very fast).

*giggles* What ponies AND, you do understand of course that Australia Post has all the very BEST of INTENTIONS don' t you Ralph?

Jen

Ralph

The postie finally (and intentionally ;D) arrived today on his iron pony and delivered the feedback DVD.

After watching it...
I wonder if I didn't RV the judging rather than the target, as there were aspects of several targets in my session.
Either that, or I was just making it all up.
Or the judges were as blind as bats to the obvious match of my session to the target (they did say the judges would be blind!).

I think this is called attempting to justify my poor performance :-[ ;D

Great work Psi[Force|Spy] and the judges (they really did a great job). Thanks.

Jen

Ahh! The iron ponies - yes.

I wonder if rving is a little like waiting for something from someone as it works its way through the channels.

Gosh i'm glad you enjoyed it though. Cheers... Jen

PS. I have never thanked you for steering me to TKR. So... thanks for that. From one fruit loop to... you *giggles* (oh, by the way - you may not be the most popular person here after that disclosure... sorry about that)

Glyn

The iron pony galloped into the UK today.

Many thanks Rick and Sandra, you did a really great job on the DVD and all the f/b. As for my session...well....er....I'll try and do better on the next one. :D

Did you get a consensus in the end re the judging or was it split? I would be interested in your thoughts re the results of the experiment.

Thanks again, that was fun and I hope useful for the RVU as well.

Cheers,
Glyn

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
Hi Ralph,

I think you have to let go sometimes, meaning that rather than trying to make the data fit, as I am sure most us have done at some stage with a session or two, just accept that this one was a miss, we all have them, I guess it is just the little voice inside saying "dang! I missed !.
You will have another opportunity soon. But I am very glad to hear that the pony got to you and delivered the feedback, which you know...in depth! ;)

Hey Glyn,

Glad you liked the f/b, I think you will find the next one even more indepth, We are looking forward to
putting that one together, real soon. The details of the experiment will be given to you and all the others when completed, so...hold your iron pony" as was aptly put ;D

There were some Viewers that had good hits with this target, also some missed.
ALL RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED AT THE END OF THE YEAR

Rick

The Wells Fargo stage finally made it to San Francisco and the bags made it over to Oakland this afternoon on the ferry. Very nicely done DVD, Rick and Sandra! One of you must work in the field. :)

You may want to keep the protocol the same for all four experiments, but it would be tighter if the judges were alone when doing the scoring, or couldn't see the cameraman (if the cameraman knows which the actual target is, as I gather was the case here). Or better yet, if the judges scored the sessions before anyone present knew the target.

Looking forward to the next one.

Best,
Jon

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi Jon,

The protocol will stay the same for these experiments, but for future experiments we'd love to have suggestions for improvement of the protocols.

However, in saying that...we do not have the resources available that would allow us to design a perfect experiment.

The current experiments have many weak spots. One of them is indeed the judging with the 'crew' around.

The other is that some Remote Viewers may know the Perth area and they could try to guess the target, eventhough the out bounders could be anywhere in a circle of about 400km!

Another one is that we have no control or measurement over what the Remote Viewers do, except that they have to follow one of the given taught structures. Some send in few pages and some send in twenty pages or more.

Another one is that the roll of the dice is done by hand and that could be influenced. It should have been done with a measurable and tested electronic randomiser. However if we go by the testing done in Nevada [Marilyn S.], we could say that even those can be influenced! ;D

In short, the experiment is not perfect....but lots of fun to do! ;)