Remote Viewing Unit

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
Greetings all,

Remote Viewing Unit latest video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlbUR5DqdnI

Rick

tbone

Has anyone done any outbounder stuff? Does the outbounder consciously try to project info or do they just walk around and observe? These outbounder things might explain some of the misconceptions about RV that I have seen. Some people think RV is unethical beacuse you read peoples' minds (like that time travel guy, Bruce Goldstein might be his name).

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi T-Bone, This particular Out Bounder Experiment was done Pre-Cognitive, which means all the sessions were done (and sent in) even before a target location was selected. This should prevent 'telepathy' as in directly reading the Out Bounder's mind(s).

I hope this answers your question.

tbone

Yeah, but in the future when the outbounder goes to the location, does he try to project information or does he just walk around and look at suff. I mean, could I pick a person as an outbounder who didn't know I was doing it and successfully see what they were looking at, or do they have to put some effort into projecting to make a viable session?

Omega

Euphoria = Hitting the Target !! : )
Greetings T-bone,

Look at it this way, a RV'er sends a Session in one month prior to the die being rolled. This means that no one knows where they will be going until the day, approx 1 hour before the appointed time. So this equates to a "nil projection", quite simply the observers walk around the allocated location, that was decided by the throw of the die 1 hour before arrival at the location.

Hope this has simplified matters and made it clearer.

Regards

Rick

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
tbone said:
Yeah, but in the future when the outbounder goes to the location, does he try to project information or does he just walk around and look at suff.

No, the Out Bounder is just walking around. Although in this case of course they are participating in the Out Bounder project, there is no way they can influence or alter the sessions as the sessions have already been done!

tbone said:
I mean, could I pick a person as an outbounder who didn't know I was doing it and successfully see what they were looking at, or do they have to put some effort into projecting to make a viable session?

Yes, that is possible. Surveillance by Remote Viewing has been done succesfully many times, however people do have the right to privacy and you are putting yourself on thin ice when you do not ask the person's permission or use the information in an unlawful way.

Ralph

psyforce1 said:
No, the Out Bounder is just walking around. Although in this case of course they are participating in the Out Bounder project, there is no way they can influence or alter the sessions as the sessions have already been done!
Hi psiforce

Suppose the die was rolled, target selected but no-one went to the selected target. Do you think there would be any change in the accuracy of the sessions (in comparison to when an outbounder went to the selected target)?

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Ralph said:
Hi psiforce

Suppose the die was rolled, target selected but no-one went to the selected target. Do you think there would be any change in the accuracy of the sessions (in comparison to when an Out Bounder went to the selected target)?
Hi Ralph, That is a good question and in this case of course a hypothetical as this didn't happen. But...the Remote Viewers have not been tasked to describe the selected target, just where the Out Bounders will be at a given day and time. This means that even if the Out Bounders would never reach their selected target, the Remote Viewers should still describe their actual location (not the selected target location) at the given date and time.

Like I have said before, Remote Viewing Surveillance has been done successfully (to the degree feedback could be obtained) but of course due to privacy considerations we can not show those results in public. This is why it can be demonstrated with things like the Out Bounder Experiment.

Slorri

psyforce1 said:
Ralph said:
Hi psiforce

Suppose the die was rolled, target selected but no-one went to the selected target. Do you think there would be any change in the accuracy of the sessions (in comparison to when an Out Bounder went to the selected target)?
Hi Ralph, That is a good question and in this case of course a hypothetical as this didn't happen. But...the Remote Viewers have not been tasked to describe the selected target, just where the Out Bounders will be at a given day and time. This means that even if the Out Bounders would never reach their selected target, the Remote Viewers should still describe their actual location (not the selected target location) at the given date and time.

Like I have said before, Remote Viewing Surveillance has been done successfully (to the degree feedback could be obtained) but of course due to privacy considerations we can not show those results in public. This is why it can be demonstrated with things like the Out Bounder Experiment.

There's some food for thought.
What would be the target in that case?
I would think the selected target, and not where the out-bounder is, as there might be a lot on his mind anyways, and time is no factor.
As long as the target is selected at some time it should be it.

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi Slorri, The Remote Viewers were tasked with the following cue "Describe where "the Out Bounders [Names]" will be between 13:00 - 14:00 hrs on Sunday the 5th of December 2010, Perth local time.

The task was NOT: "Describe which of the six preselected target will be selected on Sunday the 5th of December 2010 at the moment the die is rolled."

So...NO, the Remote Viewers are not describing the selected target as such, but the location where the Out Bounders are! It has NOTHING to do with what is on the Out Bounder's mind either as the task is Describe their location, NOT probe their minds!

This is why clear TASKING is so important!

goreh2000

Notice the drawing of the train @ 3:16. There's even a track drawn underneath. As soon as I saw that the judging would be over.
NO, the Remote Viewers are not describing the selected target as such, but the location where the Out Bounders are!
This is also important because the viewer might get lost on the way to the target and end up somewhere else at the prescribed time. I believe this happened to Joe McM once. He even told them that they would not make it to the target, so he didn't know which to describe, the target they selected or the place they would end up going.

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi Goreh,

Yes, there are amazing results on the Out Bounder Experiments and this video shows only one of the three Out Bounder Experiments we have done so far. We plan on doing the fourth and last one in this series, before the end of this year.

Anyone who has been trained in any form of Remote Viewing ( CRV, TRV, LRV, HRVG, TDS, SRV or any other form of Remote Viewing that follows the protocol and a given structure) is welcome to join this experiment.

We will not mention the names of the participating Remote Viewers so you can remain anonymous if you want, although we do ask your permission to show your session work in public. Your name will be replaced with a Viewer number.

So anyone who wants to participate in the last Precognitive Out Bounder let us know and we will send you the details.
You can contact us via www.remoteviewingunit.org

katzenhai2

Ambassador
...there is no way they can influence or alter the sessions as the sessions have already been done!
How do you know where the PSI info comes from? It is possible the future has impacts in the past. So telepathy (Tasker or Analysts thoughts) can't be excluded from the RV process.

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
katzenhai2 said:
...there is no way they can influence or alter the sessions as the sessions have already been done!
How do you know where the PSI info comes from? It is possible the future has impacts in the past. So telepathy (Tasker or Analysts thoughts) can't be excluded from the RV process.
I agree that the Taskers or Analysts thoughts can not be excluded from the Remote Viewing process, because there are strong indications that the intent of the Tasker is important for the Result of the Remote Viewing Sessions, however since the sessions were already recorded before even the Out Bounders knew where they were going, it is unlikely they used Telepathy (Direct contact Mind-to-Mind). Now considering that linear time is a human concept and actual time may not be linear at all, you could of course suggest that there is always Mind-to-Mind contact despite of any of our conventional time indications of past, present or future. But these are all Hypothesis.

Now looking at the Results...None of the Remote Viewers has described the Out Bounders Thoughts (Mind-to-Mind) at the time of the experiment, all of them described the Out Bounders LOCATION as was given as a task.

Yes, I am aware there are people who do have the ability to write or draw a picture within a sealed envelope without touching the paper or the envelope. So perhaps the statement "no way" was an unfortunate choice of words. Let's say highly unlikely, as we can safely say in this field although highly unlikely... "Anything is Possible!"

katzenhai2

Ambassador
When Tasker, Viewer and/or Analyst thoughts and/or intents would have impact on a prior recorded remote viewing session then IMHO this does not lead to the assumption the viewer will describe his thoughts.

Benton

Staff member
One of the most delicious aspects of all this discussion on time, PK, telepathy, cause/effect is that if time and space are no longer static pieces of the equation, how the heck do we add up the other variables?

I find the description of what happens to the most valuable thing you can take away from this, since that gives us more to work with, more data to plug into the equation. There are some great questions raised in this thread, but the one I want to know more about is "why do outbounder sessions work so much better than many other types of sessions?"

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
"why do outbounder sessions work so much better than many other types of sessions?"

mmm I'm not sure there is any evidence to say that they do or even if this is possible to gauge.
In fact i would say that most are flawed - for example the SRI ones generally all happened within a short drive of SRI - i would say that this isn't 'truley' blind and limits the target pool, ie. there will be some things any viewer will already know from known information about the general location.

Kind of the same here as the outbounders are in Australia so are 'limited' targets - so IMO not 'truley' blind - interesting and well executed though they are.

If out bounder rv targets were always better then I should be 100% nailing all my missing person ones as they are essentially out bounder sessions and i describe the locations - but this isn't always the case. I do though subscribe to the belief that the interest and intent of the tasker does 'drive' the rv session somewhat, and a good report/trust with the tasker is key to good rv success in the long term.
Daz

Benton

Staff member
mmm I'm not sure there is any evidence to say that they do or even if this is possible to gauge.

I think some of the old gov't folks suggest outbounder tasking as a good way to learn and to get some success. You are right about the gauging part, for sure. Maybe they are just more fun.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
I think some of the old gov't folks suggest outbounder tasking as a good way to learn and to get some success. You are right about the gauging part, for sure. Maybe they are just more fun.

i think you are right here - keeping things fun and energetic within remote viewing is essential for growth and for accuracy. I have noticed many times that when things get repetitive - the rv data goes downhill fast. Fun is good!

Daz