Remote Viewing Video Library

LD

Staff member
TKR is proud to announce the opening of a remote viewing video library. The first video was added today. We will be adding featured videos periodically throughout the month of July and continuing to add unique, relevantvideos to the collection from there on out! It's all free of course!

You can check out the first video here:
http://www.dojopsi.com/rvexpo/remote-viewing-videos.cfm

We'll also be adding videos to the new TKR youtube channel. So feel free to subscribe to the channel over there and check back in the library for more cool RV videos soon!

Best,
LD

Larry:

Nice work on the introductory TKR Galleries video. It has a very professional appearance, and the effects are great.

I once again want to offer a heartfelt "Thank you" to all the volunteers who work so hard to make TKR the tremendous remote viewing resource that it is.

Banded_Krait said:
Larry:
Nice work on the introductory TKR Galleries video. It has a very professional appearance, and the effects are great.

I once again want to offer a heartfelt "Thank you" to all the volunteers who work so hard to make TKR the tremendous remote viewing resource that it is.

Seconding that! Loved the intro video, LD!

Jon

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
This is so cool! TKR couldn't afford a 1-second promo of this sort LOL, so getting something like that is just awesome.

This particular video (compared to the others) is so 'slow and sweet'. I think the viewers in the Galleries probably "get it"; it's the only "home" for truly sharing personal work (whether from in or out of the project), let alone free, online, and the people there become friends and a community.

Remote Viewing and TKR need all the support they can get, and this kind of thing is great marketing. Someday you are going to make a ton of money doing this stuff! Teaching yourself from scratch may be long and frustrating but it's obvious you're doing really great with it. Our win!!

Thank you SO much for the insane amount of hours you spent doing this free for us. I can't pay you (I wish I could), so effusive thanks is all I have I guess. You totally rock!!

Palyne

pigeon

LD,

What a wonderful gift to the site,you have a great talent and your work is professional,hypnotic and I can,t wait to see the rest! :)

RAL

Great work LD! just love the dreamy slow pace with all those supportive messages assembling together, poetic visuals and wonderful fluid light show visuals soothing effect.

Glyn

Wonderful work Larry. Slick and professional. TKR is lucky to have so many enthusiastic people with such talent. :D

Glyn

LD

Staff member
Thanks you guys! Very kind words. TKR truly wouldn't exist without all of you and your hard work and participation, so it's fun to be able to feature some of the awesome stuff that goes on here in a new way.

As the library fleshes out, it will include all sorts of different types of videos. More to come! :)

LD

toad

Larry, this intro is really wonderful. If I had come across your video any of those moments I was hesitating and lurking on the sidelines I would have started rv much sooner. I appreciate your efforts and time spent.

Liz

Hi Larry,

Wow TKR just went up a notch in professionalism with that vid. It's so cool.

I especially love being drawn into all those positive messages. It's a wonderfully artistic way to show exactly how the gallery's operate with the calm almost hypnotic drawing inward as we do in session then followed by the encouraging support from fellow RVers. I think it's not only technically awesome but artistically brilliant.

WELL DONE LARRY!!

cheers
Liz

RevsDrag

;D

Hey Larry, sent you a psi-note before I discovered this link...
The first video is just stunning, totally professional. The combination of visuals and audio makes it so unique. It really captured the Atmosphere of the viewing gallery.

Rev's

Tamra

Outstanding video, Larry!!! I can only second the comments already made as I am speechless. Great work and a great gift of talent to TkR.

psilentone

Great video Larry! Its like we are so modern all of a sudden. Professional even. I would like to see more of this kind of thing. ;D

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
But wait, there's more!!

The NEXT video is even COOLER. Really! Man I am SO impressed with this work. I just watch these with little stars in my eyes! The first time I saw each of them I nearly swooned. This was like the angels and the fairies and the elves gift to TKR all at once. Except LD had to do all the work LOL. (And I mean nearly a year of every hour that is not work or sleep -- the investment in the videos coming out this month is staggering, time wise. Granted, he's learning and that's part of it, but holy cats, what a monster effort for the cause! We have no money to pay him... maybe we could build him a shrine LOL.)

REMOTE VIEWING FOR REMOTE VIEWERS
THE TKR PROJECT
EVERYTHING REMOTE VIEWING ...
...IS RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES

http://www.dojopsi.com/rvexpo/TKRProject/

OR You can watch the youtube version (lower bandwidth) at the bottom of this screen at the moment -- just scroll down. The video page has a link to that as well, plus a "high-resolution" version (anything you might want to put on your hard drive like to use GOM player for or something, you might as well get the better one).

This one is called "Remote Viewing for Remote Viewers" officially. ("TKR Earth" unofficially. Like the movies they all have their 'shorter casual handle' the crew uses. ;-)) Check it out and let LD know what you think!

PJ

Liz

OMG Larry that's so cool. I mean REALLY cool. Wow you've got a bundle of talent and creativity and generosity.

When it was loading I got a glimpse of my Pine Gap session so I've put the kettle on in case I get a few MIB visitors. LOL

cheers
Liz