Rv in real murder cases

gordon

Hi All
Might be in wrong place as new, but please post in right one for me if not till i get hang of things.

There are four pictures relating to murder sites at

http://geofizz.onfinite.com/album/469090/

A real search is on for bodies or information, on or near these sites. Anybody who thinks they have any information please speak up. Desperate dosent describe it.

Thanks Gordon

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Rv in real murder cases

Wouldn't touch it fer money. Sorry.

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
Re:  Rv in real murder cases

Hi Gordon ~ Welcome to TKR

I happened to have read your post in the Esoteric section first and then this one. You explained that you are new and for us to please be gentle. So, gently is the way I'll go.

I haven't looked at the pictures your links provide and I doubt that I will and I'll explain why.

It seems that you are familiar enough with the concept of RV but not knowledgeable in the RV procedure, which is the flaw in obtaining the information you wish to garner from anyone of us willing to 'view' for the information your asking for.

Right off, with even your briefest of information, you divulged way too much information for a 'true' RV session. A term used to describe what you've done is 'frontloading' meaning the viewer already has an idea of what to look for before they even start. Why this DOESN’T work is because the viewers mind has already been contaminated with information/imagination and data cannot be reliable under these circumstances.

This forum is filled with all the why's, how to's, what not's etc of RVing and being new to the forum and likely fairly new to RVing itself, you haven't had a chance to fully learn about the process.

I'm sorry that your quest will likely not be done by anyone here and I wish I knew where to send you for the information you seek as I feel this is more than just a curiosity mission for you...you have a personal investment in this it seems.

I hope you will remain an active posting member of this forum and we'll help you all we can with whatever it takes to help you learn and understand about remote viewing.

PS. Without getting your hopes up, it just occurred to me that there is a group that *may be* of some help. They will be reading this post and if they can offer anything to you, they will be in touch with you privately. Meanwhile, answers DO come Gordon- eventually. Not what you want to hear when you want the answers NOW. Waiting is often a needful process we have to go through as human beings as much growth goes on while ‘waiting’ and often, in the long run, we are better for it….again, not what you want to be hearing right now.

added: I checked your profile and see that you have opted not to include an email address, so watch your PM (private messages) on this forum for any contact should this group want to contact you. When you log in, notice of any messages will be shown on the lower right hand side.

gordon

Hi Polka dot and PJ

Sorry i goofed but am knee deep in pretend Remote veiwers i thought i would contact a group who might speak english not gibberish. Not fer money is good i like it, says a lot but there is the point that its so dark few can see there. Its a fact of life that many have tried and very few got anything on site but off site some information was intresting but so far unhelpfull.

I'm not a viewer myself, i'm a fool with a spade but I belive there is a lot of information these pictures could give that i havent divulged. Murder yes thats proved but the location of the victims arnt, and there are many questions remaining.

Time is running out and with the hinderance and publicity seeking of some its very hard to motivate myself or others to carry on searching

It was worth a try for the missing victims sake. Sorry i let them down in my eagerness to lay some to rest.

Thanks for your time.
Gordon

EricT

... am knee deep in pretend Remote veiwers

Gordon, I love that quote, gave me a good chuckle. I dont know (nor am I asking) what other group you contacted that is making you feel that way, but nevertheless, best of luck to you in solving this mystery. Sound like a terrible tragedy, you have our sympathies regardless of nature of the remote viewing specifics.

I hope you, and they, find peace.

Eric

gordon

Hi Eric
Thanks for the reply, I have never contacted groups about this i'm just a small cog in a bigger wheel. My friend has been at this a lot longer than me and I have listened very carfully to whats been said by people claiming psychic ability, intuition and or if thier not in that catagory at all thier "Remote viewers"

Its all beyond me, i'm just a foot soldier who carrys and uses the spade but I do remmember reading a long time ago about Inigo Swan, so set of today to find a recognised group who wernt all (beam me up scotties) to help my friend solve this.

Ive been at it over five years, he has over ten while great things have come out of this for other people, they make a comment, we investigate and before a spade hits the ground thier in the newspapers getting paid even, for complete rubbish inproven by investigation

Ive only been on here a few hours but in that short time had some wonderfull response even though it was'nt what i wanted to hear but thats life.

Its actually restored my my faith, not everyone wants a quick buck, an ego massage or pandering to for helping someone.

I blew it by experiancing the worst side first and in my own way tried to limit as much information as possible so not to contaminate. As my man would say "Well there you go then"
The rest is unprintable but followed by "onwards and upwards"

Thanks so much for your time
Gordon

Joe_Black

The trouble with crime cases is, give any info the checks out and is not freely known, you become a suspect.

Cannot PJ add these to the missions?

gordon

Hi Folks thanks for your replys, there all appreciated really

There is no issue here the killers are well known and in prison the cases is stone cold but I appreciate the caution. The case is not in the USA

Now i'm frightened of saying to much but yes there are four pics of locations and they do have lots of information on them or none at all, all they do for me is give a suspisous location within x yards. x never marks the spot guys thats in movies?

The pictures were picked because there is another reason that should intrest all RV people in my humble opinion.

Its often been said information on this case is blocked in the normal way to RV people. There is an energy or presence whatever you want to call it that keeps people away or feeds them false information deliberatly designed or to decive. If you hit the spot all information seems to evaporate

Lets just say there is a simple explanation and we call it electromagnetic interferance. If it is and a RV person can't get through it with any accuracy or be decived by the force if present on site how does that affect results in other scenarios Rv people work on.

If any information can be blocked to a Rv person on this case or others does it stop at murder or could a goverment block RV people or a killer cover his tracks to others we will call psychic, no offence intended.

There are serious issues in this case for everyone intrested in RV because if Rv can be manipulated by outside influences on the ground so to speak, whats to stop anyone blocking all forms of RV for self intrest or cover crimes including terror.

If you were experianced in Rv and had started this in the correct manner without contaminnation and saw nothing. what would you belive to be the truth yourself. Is that assumption based on fact, ignorance or deception. in this case i really don't know.

I do know the case, I dont know how to solve it or if its solvable because of what ive seen happen to the few genuine psychics bieng there.

Nice talking to you guys, its a pleasure bieng stimulated not aggrivated.

Thanks Gordon

polkadotpuhjommies

Now i'm frightened of saying to much but
You already have said FAR TOO MUCH Gordon. I tried to caution you about this in a previous post of mine. As it was then, people still could have worked on this for you provided proper tasking was done and viewers carefully chosen (who have not read any of this). The additional information you have just given just makes it much more difficult for the tasker as well. For your own gain, from now on, don't give ANY information about this situation

The pictures were picked because there is another reason that should intrest all RV people in my humble opinion.

Its often been said  information on this case is blocked in the normal way to RV people. There is an energy or presence whatever you want to call it that keeps people away or feeds them false information deliberatly designed or to decive. If you hit the spot all information seems to evaporate

Lets just say there is a simple explanation and we call it electromagnetic interferance. If it is and a RV person can't get through it with  any accuracy or be decived by the force  if present on site how does that affect results in other scenarios Rv people work on.

If any information can be blocked to a Rv person on this case or others does it stop at murder or could a goverment block RV people or a killer cover his tracks to others we will call psychic, no offence intended.

There are serious issues in this case for everyone intrested in RV because if Rv can be manipulated by outside influences on the ground so to speak, whats to stop anyone blocking all forms of RV for self intrest or cover crimes including terror.

whatever/whomever your source of this information was doesn't know what they are talking about.

If you were experianced in Rv and had started this in the correct manner without contaminnation and saw nothing. what would you belive to be the truth yourself. Is that assumption based on fact, ignorance or deception. in this case i really don't know.
in a situation such as this, the truth of the data is borne out in the feedback. If someone had been able to report via session data that a garage surrounded by tires was important, the only way of knowing if this was accurate would be if at some point, this garage became part of evidence etc...and again, all depends on how this 'case/situation' was tasked to begin with.
I do know the case, I dont know how to solve it or if its solvable because of what ive seen happen to the few genuine psychics bieng there.

for sure, psychics can complicate things...all depends on the calibur of psychic being used. There are lots of ways to proceed with finding information Gordon. If you have anything belonging to one of/all of the victims, a person experienced in psychometry would be one way to go for example.

Nice talking to you guys, its a pleasure bieng stimulated not aggrivated.

Thanks Gordon

On one of your posts, you mentioned this being time sensitive with information being need NOW and yet you say now you've been working on this for 5 years...care to clear this up a bit?

Gordon, another aspect you have to consider is that WE don't know YOU...Good RVer's don't just jump in to view just anything just because someone asked or made it seem important. Having the skills/ability to view is one thing, being careful and responsible with these skills is paramount.

Rocheleh

Cannot PJ add these to the missions?

I'd rather she not. I for one don't want to do this sort of stuff on TKR.

The only time anything's ever been blocked, to my knowledge, is Lyn Buchanan's "story stone". And he's about as much of a pro to be able to do it as they come.

How do you know that's blocked, other than reading the book? You do a session, come up with info, ask Lyn - he'll be able to tell you "that's not correct" even if it is. (I generally trust Lyn and I like him, this is not against him, but in situations like this it's only natural to seek independent confirmation.)

Also, how do you know nothing else has been blocked, ever? If (IF) he invented a method, surely someone else can, too.

EricT

Gordon, I hate to say it, but youre "I need info right away as soon as possible" and then "been working on this for 5 years" really equals a disingenuous tone, at least thats how I see it. If you cant be honest here, you're not going to get much respect.

Eric

polkadotpuhjommies

Also, how do you know nothing else has been blocked, ever? If (IF) he invented a method, surely someone else can, too.

In this particular thread, in response to Gordon's comments & questions, it seemed simpler (for me) NOT to get into the nitty gritty of what can cause blockages etc when there are scads of sessions in the galleries that show that data is NOT blocked once a person is in the target. This is the norm I beleive for those of us who do viewings on the level that we do them. Who knows WHAT can go on at higher levels of intelligence missions?

But it's a good question to ponder nonetheless ...maybe just not with Gordon ;) (due to lack of experience, RV knowledge/protocol etc) JMO is all.

polkadotpuhjommies

Sorry Rocheleh. It wasn't until I went back to the start of this thread and read it all again that I realized you asked the question of Larry, not commenting on my agreeing about no blocking blah blah blah. I misunderstood which happens when a person is supposed to be packing for 1 1/2 weeks away and is responding to TKR posts instead :p

polkadotpuhjommies

Gordon

I'd like to qualify something I said. I suggested saying no more about this situation should anyone still want to help out even though far too much has already been mentioned.

I'd say if no one makes contact with you via PM within, say 2-3 days, it would be safe to assume that no one is going to. In that case, say whatever you like about any/all of this.

My concern was to keep you from saying even more, not trying to be bossy....(yeah...tell my kids that one LOL )

morgan

DAMN man!! i wish you hadnt had to go and talk about the target so many times. Or i wish that i had just stopped reading after the first post - but i wanted to see what would come of it among the other rvers first.

i Like things like this and you piqued my interest... but now you've put the idea of RV blocking in my head i am just as likely to pander to that idea in session and get nothing but rubbish to fit expectation. In high Econtent targets your mind will use any excuse to get out of going to the messy place where the real experience is. you just supplied it with a great reason and it loves melodrama so some kind of secret wooooo plot is more than likely to destroy the session.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE - please just give coordinates and a warning that the contents are likely to be very disturbing to some people. If you had done that then you might have gotten six or seven people here viewing it.

Would have quite liked to have a look at this but now its no longer random.. I dont know.. the frontloading is not impossibly much but... hm.. dont know. I guess I wouldnt mind still doing it even though it has been contaminated. it seems very interesting.
someone might take it and keep it for a while and give it to me later sometime..... <s> that would be cool.

polkadotpuhjommies

Hi Morgan

Here's a suggestion for you. Somewhere amongst PJ's gallery How To's, she explained how to add your own targets into the pool of existing targets. Why not do this for yourself?
Enter this target and then it will be random at some point in time.

I don't know where to tell you to find the info, I only know that PJ posted it within maybe the last 2 months?

Your idea of someone else giving you this target at a later date would only work well if you already had TKR members feeding you targets, otherwise, as soon as one of us would give you this target to do...BINGO, you'd be just as frontloaded! :p

gordon

Wow. Didnt mean to cause a stirr here or upset anyone sorry.

I said time was short because after my five years and my friends ten he's ready for giving it up and walking away. Thats a great shame in my opinion as over the years he has collected Cadaver dog teams, volenters, Geophysics archeologists, all reputable scientists and without him it all falls apart.

One last time he tells me and he means it, so time is short within 3 months the final visit will happen. The team will disband and all the effort will be wasted its only him that keeps us going.

The blocking has defeated all of us not only in an RV way but physical, equipment. cameras metal detectors everything often fails, the crew often changes personality or becomes terrified, these are scientists. Some world class scientists completly losing the plot. The dogs do wierd things ( how do you affect dogs) its hard to explain when i should not explain. lets just say after five years even i start to question the wierd stuff.

If its random thats required the area is 20 square miles, so i didnt think the pics were all that helpfull myself. the pics relate to ,,,,,,, areas only, snapshots of the 20 miles.

Sorry again for causing offence, none intended.

Regards
Gordon

PJ

Administrator
Staff member

It wouldn't bring them back. Maybe you should let it go. If this was a typical case I wouldn't say that but since you're reporting what amounts to chronic and unavoidable paranormal effects on the investigators, scientists and animals, a solution really just might not be findable under those conditions. Viewing is iffy enough. If you can't trust the intell/investigation on the ground for using it, there's not much point to be honest.

PJ

morgan

...are you a little mentally slow or something??
several people just said - DONT write ANY more about your target here. What do you do.. have an Oprah Winfrey about it. You just ruined any chance of anyone being able to view it. I might as well write a scifi novel for you. any viewing now is sure to be fantasy. Next time take advice when it is offered. people dont write it just to see themselves talk.

Damn this hacks me off. i would have liked to do this target, even though a couple of people have warned me off it already.
still i suppose its not limiting my life in any way. Its silly to get worked up over something i am not involved with.

PDPJ - what makes you think i dont? <s>
..my comment was a loud and cheeky hint to someone in particular. i think they know i'm talking about them.