Rv in real murder cases

morgan

Re: Rv in real murder cases

...ok. it continued to bug me that i would never know now.
just relented and went and looked at the pics.

this doesnt *feel* like a murder though. it doesnt feel about that at all somehow. its like theres something else wrong here. like kind of an environment thing or something. gravity is not right.
aol pockets or areas of space which are fuzzy like static. like everything skews in places.

this is irritating though! it is suspect data. this is what you get when you go and inform people way too much info.
there is no way to trust my impressions since your posts might have primed exactly this reaction and because i cant trust them - no point in continuing to look. this might have been avoided if you had been sensible about your tasking. maybe asked us about the format of tasking first or whether anyone was willing to accept a frontloaded target with potentially suspect fb data.

joe is gonna laugh at me for even going to look. <grumble sulk>

Joe_Black

Re:  Rv in real murder cases

"I'd rather she not. I for one don't want to do this sort of stuff on TKR. "

I thought if you signed up to some advanced tasking some of the targets might be of a negative nature?

It looks like moorland, we have some like that in the UK and if its anything to go by it all looks the same, viewing is pretty much useless here. Find a good dowser for this job.

Glyn

It looks like moorland, we have some like that in the UK and if its anything to go by it all looks the same, viewing is pretty much useless here. Find a good dowser for this job.

In that case....yes I would agree, a dowser is probably called for.

Glyn

gordon

Can't keep saying sorry but i am. Morgan. said

« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:52:42 » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...ok. it continued to bug me that i would never know now.
just relented and went and looked at the pics.

this doesnt *feel* like a murder though. it doesnt feel about that at all somehow. its like theres something else wrong here. like kind of an environment thing or something. gravity is not right.
aol pockets or areas of space which are fuzzy like static. like everything skews in places.

Morgan, you said exactly what i'm trying to get at and over come. This is a natural enviroment any RV person could come across in any viewing. if its affecting viewers does no one want to know why and how to overcome it?

Morgan has proved one thing i am grateful for, he can't explain whats going on which is fine but confirms something is going on and if its here its in other places.

Thank you all once again for your input and time
Gordon

morgan

larry - dont worry dude. Its all good! promise!

Nobody said anything about not being able to view it. All i said is that frontloaded sessions produce unreliable data. I *stopped* looking at it because i couldnt trust my impressions under those circumstances. i could have written you a couple pages more of rant and drivel with elaborate diagrams..but why?!

joe s. had a look too and also said it didnt feel like a murder thing but more like a place thing. he reckoned something to do with em fields.

Rocheleh

I thought if you signed up to some advanced tasking some of the targets might be of a negative nature?

I don't have any problems with that and I have done my share of grim stuff. But I would not touch this specific target with a ten feet pole. (The reasons are all over this thread...)

joanie

Rocheleh writes:

Also, how do you know nothing else has been blocked, ever? If (IF) he invented a method, surely someone else can, too.

As I recall, blocking can happen and both Ingo and Lyn have talked about this.

I recall Ingo saying don't view such and such (certain aliens I think) as all you'll get is a headache.  :)

Lyn claims he knows blocking techniques.  At the very least he's spoken to his students about DIVERTING techniques - like put up an attractor that viewers will tend to be more attracted to - like a crystal or something else that people might be prone to doorknob on.  They view the attractor rather than you.  Anyway can't recall details right now.  (I believe they did this in the unit too...put up attractors as psychic decoys.  Maybe someone else remembers the details and can report on it.)

Also Lyn has said that CRV is not detectable, but I've heard from people who say they know when they are being RVed.  Well again certain "alien" groups seem to know.  Lyn viewed a site once where someone at the site detected him - but didn't seem to have too much of a problem - so long as he (Lyn) didn't get closer.

It seems to me that just like people put locks on their doors in the physical world to keep people from intruding without permission that as we evolve psychically, we will do the same thing - putting "psychic" locks on our doors - not a popular idea, but that's just my theory so far.  Like all technology, especially with RV, there is a need for a balance of ethics and in this case, I think a need to respect boundaries.  Like Joe McMoneagle said at the workshop, just because you KNOW something doesn't mean you have to report it.

Joanie

on edit: the usual typo problem

gordon

Part of the team is a professional dowser and every indication he has for a victim has resulted in confirmation by the dog team. Geophysics also found anomalies which looked very much like graves containing bodies at the same indication dowsed but on digging nothing was found. Two of the geophysics team also dowse and have proven records of major archealogical finds, and victims for police agencies

The professional dowser is quite familiar in earth energy and spiritual energy work but it’s beyond anything the rest of the team have come across. He tells me everything that would normally solve the problem has no effect here, nothing lasts or holds and he cant fathom why.

He talks about Em ELf in fact allsorts and changes energy in the blink of an eye but there little victories in his words. Somethings not right here is all he keeps saying, where missing something?

I will add, i dont think we are looking for a murder site, were looking for a burial site as there is no proof the victims were killed where they were buried.

Again thanks for all your input, i'm learning slowly but lots

Gordon

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~

Can't keep saying sorry but i am.

You've not done anything wrong Gordon. I'm sure if you had known more about presenting your situation in a way that would have made it possible for anyone of us to give this a shot, you would have done so.

You can't be faulted for trying to find a way to solve this most unusual situation and are to be commended for even knowing enough about Remote Viewing to have thought of it as an option. Most people don't know diddly...that RVing even exists, let alone works.

There are still ways for this to be viewed by this membership but perhaps not within your time frame due to the amount of known information. However, given the information we now know, it would be a 'brave' viewer to take this one on....certainly one with years of experience would be the wise choice.

As for stirring things up...not a problem. It's good to have some stirring...keeps us sharp and mindful. Keeps us on our toes. As you can see, something that has interest, has some bite to it, something that engages the mind, is quickly responded to by this group. Look at the envolvment taking place. People are thinking and working on this internally as this topic grows.

Who knows...just who knows how this will all turn out ? 8)

Quiss

Interesting.
In four pages of this thread we've gone from "that isn't how RV works" to breaking protocol, coming up with homemade methodology, calling people mentally slow, and going off-topic.
If nagged enough we join the ranks of wannabe storefront psychics? Is that what we're about here? :mad:

Sorry for being snippy
Q.

cormac23

...and somewhere that douchebag the "Amazing" Randi reads this and claps his hands gleefully.

EricT

Regardless, there will always be naysayers. All the more reason to be absolute and firm in staying in protocol - either it's double blind, or its not RV. Not reliable RV, anyhow.

My opinion.

Eric

gordon

Joe Black wrote
It looks like moorland, we have some like that in the UK and if its anything to go by it all looks the same, viewing is pretty much useless here.

Does this mean dessert or forest is out side the Rv remit,excuse my ignorance, or does it mean anything buried in large areas of open land cant be viewed or located as there are no markers or differing features to work to or from.

Regards
Gordon

cormac23

So I guess like Dionne Warwick can say what she does is RV now too. Because screw protocol, let's just do whatever, and call it RVing. It's your world, dude.

polkadotpuhjommies

What better example could there be of seeing what happens when RV protocols are NOT followed?

None of the data being reported here has been gotten via a proper RV viewing. It's all conjecture and I wouldn't even add in a small amount of Psi into this mix.

At this point, all of this seems more about 'ego' than anything else and what happens when ego is allowed to run the show outside of protocols....kind of like grabbing onto a running greased pig :D

gordon

Gordon My confession.

All this has got a little out of hand because i used an alias to avoid someone who knows me and everything about the case. I lied a little and used the alias because i wanted to get information without this members knowledge and in my own ignorance supplied pictures i desperatly need help on.

Some of you are to good, and suspected fraud and i unwittingly posted pics which broke the sacred rules through ignorance not malice or intent

The place did the rest for those that peeked at the pics, some got very close, in fact to close to the energy there and it started fighting back but enough information has come that proves its not invunerable and can be detected. i also think it can be moved or negated

i aplogise for breaking your rules even through i sufferd from ignorance and desperation, i do not aplogise for trying to find murdered children.

I ask those that did look or to suspect to quantify there feelings, yes something wasent right but seperate me and my foolish deception out of the equation.

The place has an intelligence, it fights to protect its secrets and dosent like people getting to close to those secrets. There are many such places, but if you find the knowledge to break one ,you could break them all.

Evil prospers when good men do nothing and here on (the pics)evil is winning every hand. My faith has gone and after ten years its broken me in every way

i resorted to a RV group in desperation as i know only to well the effect the place has on those that visit, till the other day everyone and i mean everyone claiming to be a Rv wanted pictures or a visit to start them off. yes really. how was i to know about the rules here or real RV.

Anyway i blew it and children trapped in this hell hole must wait till i find an answer how to remove this energy. The rest will be easy i assure you.

God bless

Sincerly
Tony Ainsworth

polkadotpuhjommies

Gordon ~
You didn't have to post this explanation, but a person of some character would have. Thank you.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member

Well.

OK, I think I have removed my lower jaw from the ground, exhaled all the flies I swallowed in the meantime, gently placed my eyeballs back in socket, and all is well.

Doncha hate it when yer past catches up with you? Dude, looks like your reputation preceeds--er, well, follows very shortly, then--you.

PJ