RV Lotto Predictor!

Pincho

Hi, I'm new to this forum! I'm just learning about some RV techniques to use in a computer program to try to predict Lotto numbers. Here is a picture of my program! :)

If you look at the picture you will see some tiles that can be placed into grids. The computer will generate 49 random patterns with the tiles. It will hide them from you. Each pattern will have a number associated with it from 1-49. You will try to reproduce 6 of those patterns with the tiles. After a set time period, the computer will show you the six patterns that are closest to the six that you created. Those six patterns will be associated with Lotto numbers. Those numbers are the ones that you should put on the Lotto.

That's RVLottery! :D

What do you think?

Any other ideas for similar programs?

Pincho.

Glyn

Hi Pincho,

That's a smart looking interface :). It's worth a try Pincho. Anything is worth a try.

Are those buttons down the side to give the shapes colours? Maybe a randomly chosen shape together with a randomly chosen colour may give the sub something more to latch on to.

Best of luck! Please let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Glyn

Pincho

Yep! It'll be random shapes, and random colours that you have to match. It's sure going to test out you abilities. I've already written another psychic program called Firefly! All you have to do with is concentrate on the cursor and tell it to go to the winning lotto numbers!
Here's a picture of Firefly V2.

And a Psychic Greyhound race predictor! Now this one is very successful. It gets an average of two tricast out of 3 races! Which is amazing!

How do these Psychic programs work? Well RV I have explained already. But to have a program that effects the cursor on the screen involves amplifying your psychic powers. So I have written a part of the program which actually amplifies the messages recieved from your brain, and it seems to work! Well it works best on the Greyhounds so far, but I shall keep improving the Lotto version.

Pincho.

Glyn

So I have written a part of the program which actually amplifies the messages recieved from your brain, and it seems to work! Well it works best on the Greyhounds so far, but I shall keep improving the Lotto version.
That's really interesting Pincho. You are from the UK? Do you (or will you have) a web-page that can be visited for others to out your programs?

Kind regards,
Glyn

Glyn

That's really interesting Pincho. You are from the UK? Do you (or will you have) a web-page that can be visited for others to out your programs?
Sorry Pincho....I mean't to type 'try-out' there.
Glyn

Pincho

I would like people on this site to try out the full version of Firefly V2 for free. Mainly because it still needs some tuning. I am looking for somewhere to upload it to. I would like people to print their Lotto numbers before the Lotto so that I can tune it better. It might be fun to see who can get the most numbers right! ;D

Pincho.

Glyn

Hi Pincho,

That would be great! :D

It's only us two bunnies here at the moment ;), but I am sure that when the USA members come on-line that you will have lots of interest. Hope you find somewhere to upload it soon.

Later then,
Kind regards,
Glyn

Pincho

Oh by the way, Firefly V2 will require a 3D graphic card. and DirectX V7 or higher.

Direct X is free off Microsoft's website.

I would like to know how many people have these things on their computer's in the public, because I am used to talking to people who have to have them for work etc.

Pincho.

Pincho

Here is Firefly V2 for free!

You will require a 3D graphics card, and DirectX 7 or higher to run this.

Please post your numbers before a Lotto for me to tune the program in. On average you will get 2 numbers right, and you should statistically only get 1 number right. It's not much of an improvenment, but some of you people might be better at this than me. Use your remote viewing experience to prepare yourself before using the program. Play your music too, and turn the lighting down. This is for fun! Don't blame me for any money lost.

Here's the link! It might not work because I haven't tried linking like this before.

http://www.members.aol.com/PinchoPaxton/FireflyV2.zip

Glyn

Hi Pincho,

It works fine. I went into it a bit like a bull at a gate on my first go, but here are the numbers I got for tonight's UK Lotto.

Actually I hope they don't come up really, because I won't be able to buy a ticket before the draw, and I will kick myself up and down the street.... ;D ;D

Regards,
Glyn

Pincho

Great thanks! Yeah, it takes awhile before it starts working well. You have to learn to ignore your concious decisions. If 1, and then 2 comes out you might think 3, that messes things up. As far as I can make out, you have a concious which messes things up, a subconcious which sort of works but gets the numbers backwards, meaning on the opposite side of the ring. 17 becomes 42, which is on the opposite side. Your psychic gets the numbers exactly right. That's what I need to try to tune! By reading peoples results I might be able to ignore Concious, and subconcious. Also playing the right music makes a difference. Music without words seems to work best. I could do with some RV music myself. I only heard of RV a couple of weeks ago.

Pincho.

Glyn

Well I bombed out completely....which is a bit of a relief really  ;).

Next time then....and I'll make sure I buy a ticket.
:D

Glyn

BTW, I agree about the music. I sometimes do my sessions with music playing all through...which may explain the state of some of them ;-).

Pincho

Yeah I didn't do too well either. Not to worry, this method has its up 'n downs. There are some tips written in the program, click Hints on the menu screen.

Pincho.